[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

and this is so hilarious as well!...The fangirling Yeon Joo!...(guess can't blame some fans for thinking W is a comedy drama:lol:)

"Draw a heart with my name on it!" i guess it would have been better if "draw a heart with my name & your name on it" 4622594631.gif

Spoiler

27979694345_c43d2f3763_b.jpg

@i.am.bugz.funny hahaha! ikr! seems like your owning the top page spot!Congratz!:lol:

• Like 10

so many info 'bout the drama are coming out... 

16 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o9itw5NR6X1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9itw5NR6X1sl7awmo2_1280.jpgtumblr_o9itw5NR6X1sl7awmo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o9itw5NR6X1sl7awmo4_1280.jpg

on another note that forehead gunshot to Kang Chul's mom is just so brutal!(it gives me a disturbing feeling

IKR! KC's life is so tragic ... If they killed KC in the story too...then it will be too evil... to think he got all the money and fame but then again he's not happy ...rich people seemed to be liked that... because money isn't about everything.... the only happiness that Kang Chul can get is Oh Yeon Joo... so I hope writer-nim will give him the right happy ending... 

still hoping they will release a teaser this week...

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Leejongsuk |(KangChul & his Mom)  W- TwoWorldsBTS

http://m.blog.naver.com/nawoon1970/220748697365

Rough translation of actress Kim Na Woon's message in blog:

It’s been a while since I last acted in a TV drama. After filming for “School 2013” ended, I’ve not seen Lee Jong Suk for a long time; really happy to see him. Have you eaten? As expected, a mother is always inseparable from the topic of food! My “son” who greets me warmly… Please look forward to “W” this coming summer. Although it’s a difficult scene, I heard my “son” Lee Jong Suk worked really hard and did very well. Fighting! I met my “husband” in a long time too, also my pretty “daughter” and handsome “son”.  I’ll share more photos once the drama starts airing. Even if you’re curious, please be a little patient for now.

PS: The actress acted as a student’s (Min Ki) mother & chairman of Seungri High School Parent Council in “School 2013”; Jong Suk was casted as a student in the same drama.

Spoiler

Re-translated from Chinese translation by: Baidu李钟硕吧官博

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

oh thank uuuu

@Rania Zeid it's ok... you don't have to thank me each time. That's a lot more I need to thank you for ya know... we'll be so busy thanking each other... :w00t::D

• Like 10

4 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

so many info 'bout the drama are coming out... 

IKR! KC's life is so tragic ... If they killed KC in the story too...then it will be too evil... to think he got all the money and fame but then again he's not happy ...rich people seemed to be liked that... because money isn't about everything.... the only happiness that Kang Chul can get is Oh Yeon Joo... so I hope writer-nim will give him the right happy ending... 

still hoping they will release a teaser this week...

it will be super evil!!!...now that I look at it, Kang Cheol's life was always in danger for some reason, 1stly his family getting killed, then him being attacked by MANY men on public (?) then him almost getting killed on the rooftop!! what's the reason behind all this? I don't think his family's mudering was a simple murder case, it was a brutal one which shows that there mast be some kind of personal grudge against them!! they didn't kill one member of the family, they killed them All minus Kang Cheol who got framed to be the murderer!! was it part of the plan to keep him alife to use him to cover it up or was it just a coinsidence that they used to their advantage? I can see the reason behind their persistent attempt to kill him after his big comeback since coming back as the most rich and respectful chaebol who's uncoveing the wrongdoings like his family's case through his broadcast isn't something they can stand still infront while he's getting cloe to uncover their own dirtiness on public!!

if it's true that Yeon Joo's father is trying to kill off Kang Cheol's character then what could be the reason behind it? it's imposible for a writer to kill off his main character since that will mean the end of his story and in Kang Cheol's case his story can't end yet without revealing those who ruined his life and making them for their wrongdoing, unless the writer/yeon Joo's father is willing to make a really bad ending for his story with the bad people winning which is nonsence becaue why even bother to make Kang Cheol powerful and in a position to fight to right the wrong only to kill him before reaching his goal? plu he will risk the unger of the manhwa fans who were waiting for Kang Cheol to uncover his parents murder case!! 

and why did Yeon Joo's father disappeared exactly when Kang Cheol was dying on the manhwa if it wan't for Yeon Joo who managed to save him because of the whole in the barrier between the two worlds? many questions are popping in my head!! waiting turned me crazy!! :crazy:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

thi may have been discussed before when the 1st teaser was released but I wasn't here back then so I'm sorry in advance!! from what we can see Yeon Joo had 3 different outfets at the 1st teaser and everyone was linked to an event/incident!! the 1st one is the jacket and striped shirt where we see her waking up in Kang Cheol's world wondering why is she there and she'll find him wounded with that outfet, there is the black dress with white flowers/disine on it where she was on the phone while trying to escape the police and she got caught eventually and there is onther dress, the one she wore when she met Kang Cheol for the 1st time and slaped him ( :lol: ) ... which means that she was on Kang Cheol's world before (when she slaped him) then why did she woke up wondering why she's there? and why did she get caught since I don't think it's because of her slaping Kang Cheol even if he's the richest man on Korea!! 

@sara523 you're most welcome!! :) thank you for Lee Jong Suk's BT stills!! he looks really handsome!! :wub: well that's nothing new right?!! :D 

5 hours ago, irenetan said:

According to the person who tweeted this, Jong Suk filmed the same scene repeatedly (for nearly 20 times). 

20 times?!!! I'm wondering what is the scene is about to put all that effort into it but I admire his and the team's hardworking and I can trust them to give us a high quality drama!! W team fighting!! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

20 times?!!! I'm wondering what is the scene is about to put all that effort into it but I admire his and the team's hardworking and I can trust them to give us a high quality drama!! W team fighting!! 

Haha yea... I'm wondering that too! Till date they've filmed many rooftop scenes and most of it (it seems) were filmed throughout the night so probably not just this scene that they did 20 over takes. 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Haha yea... I'm wondering that too! Till date they've filmed many rooftop scenes and most of it (it seems) were filmed throughout the night so probably not just this scene that they did 20 over takes. 

you're right!! we have to wait and see what all these rooftop scenes are about!! 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, irenetan said:

Rough translation of actress Kim Na Woon's message in blog:

It’s been a while since I last acted in a TV drama. After filming for “School 2013” ended, I’ve not seen Lee Jong Suk for a long time; really happy to see him. Have you eaten? As expected, a mother is always inseparable from the topic of food! My “son” who greets me warmly… Please look forward to “W” this coming summer. Although it’s a difficult scene, I heard my “son” Lee Jong Suk worked really hard and did very well. Fighting! I met my “husband” in a long time too, also my pretty “daughter” and handsome “son”.  I’ll share more photos once the drama starts airing. Even if you’re curious, please be a little patient for now.

PS: The actress acted as a student’s (Min Ki) mother & chairman of Seungri High School Parent Council in “School 2013”; Jong Suk was casted as a student in the same drama.

Reveal hidden contents

Re-translated from Chinese translation by: Baidu李钟硕吧官博

@Rania Zeid it's ok... you don't have to thank me each time. That's a lot more I need to thank you for ya know... we'll be so busy thanking each other... :w00t::D

Lol@rania @irenetan.....you two girls, your joke, is over the lines.:P..this is cracking me up...so pleass ..don't alwayz 'thank each other' you are so cool...is bliss LJS have you two..:blush:...and he take 20times for 1scene ..ooh boy ..he is really good actor...you know guys i seldom prize the man,lead.for their acting skill except Ha jung wo..but i always mesmerized when talk about my sweet boy Ljs....so W team move forward..faster ..20 july...we wait you

• Like 5

Eugene Jung meets Lee Jong-suk through "W"

2016/06/29

photo741020.jpg

Eugene Jung mentioned Lee Jong-suk.

Eugene Jung had an interview with a media source and mentioned Lee Jong-suk who she is starring in "W"with.

She said, "I saw him a couple of times while we were modeling". I never really had the chance to meet him before. I was so surprised at how nice his complexion was".

Lee Jong-suk and Eugene Jung are looking forward to the release of the drama on the 20th of July.

Hancinema

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, joann0011 said:

LJS really have a very nice complexion! I wondered how he maintain!!! I always had pimple breakout when I eat oily or spicy food :(

hahahahaahah don't eat spicy food then , nd yeh they say he is much more handsome in person than on tv :wub:

• Like 7