[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

13 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahaahha yeh he didd

Jongsuk and Hyojoo drawing each other… PUHAHAHAHAHA

Did he initiate it on his own ? I thought he supposed to be shy type! It's over ;) 

• Like 6

I just Can say They look Great Together :heart:
Great
Great
Oh My God 
:astonished:
guys when we can watch the whole Video  with English subtitle?

I need english sub :)))
He kissed her forehead why I'm so excited for this ?
actually it's because I ship their couple!!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 5

HHJ can really draw very well! Perhaps she practiced for her role as a webtoon artist's daughter? Her reaction to LJS's drawing was priceless. 

Cant believe they have already kissed twice. Anyone noticed both HHJ and LJS have a beauty mark on the corner of their left eyes? 

• Like 7

Oh God! they are such a beautiful couple...I want a full version of that interview in HD...hope there will be a subbed version of this... fangirling again...how can they be so perfect for each other... 26iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

PS. I'm late again... this thread jumps two pages because of Section tv interview...kekekeke... gotta love my OTP ...I'm having a hard time I want to change my dp because of these two but I still want my baby Somerhalder to be in my dp....

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, joann0011 said:

Did he initiate it on his own ? I thought he supposed to be shy type! It's over ;) 

he is but not during work ^_^ he did that during poster photoshoot otherwise , she wouldv had slapped him hard hahahah

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

he is but not during work ^_^

I'm going crazy over the photos now ;).. Can't believe my eyes. It seems that HHJ really is LJS ideal type too. LJS is looking at HHJ really lovely. I need the eng sub of section tv :( 

Abit side topic: I wondered what will happen to our darling couple. 

• Like 6

they've kissed twice already so should we expect so many kisses in the drama... 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji the more the merrier...right fellow WORLDies... I really love that kiss on the forehead...it's so sweet...what more if it's lips to lips... hahahaha...might go crazy with that...wahahahahahah 53iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 6

wooow...  that interview tho :D:D

i have to say that their chemistry is soooo undeniable like seriously they are perfect and it make me moooore anxious because i have to wait 

jongsuk is such a dork and i love him hahahh when i read earlier in an article that he's gonna impress them with his drawing skill i thought back to his drawing and said maybe he's got some hidden talent that he's gonna finally show but turned out i'm so so soooo wrong puahahahaha but still he impressed me and all of them / and the look on hyojoo's face omggg 

she's the cutest thing ever i can eat her hhhhhh i love her personality and they form such a great couple together 

both are trending because of this interview imagine what will happen with the press conf or some good bts or when the drama air // plus they already kissed 2 times :o woooow this is gonna be huge 

I CAN T WAAAAIIIITTTTTT 

hope we get the eng sub soon thanks for everyone who's sharing :D

• Like 8

Section TV (2)

Source: MBC
Translation note: Add details after rewatching. [Part 1]

MC: Can you introduce your drama?
Jongsuk: Hyojoo-noona will do it~
Hyojoo: No, no, Jongsuk-ssi please do it-
Jongsuk: Can’t noona please do it? (aegyo)
Hyojoo: Ok… So in ‘W’, there are two worlds…
Jongsuk: Oh~ Wow~ (T/N: As if you didn’t know… =___=||||)
Hyojoo: So one of us is from the webtoon world and one is from the real world. Can you guess who it is?
Jongsuk: Who is it~?
MC: Both are so handsome/pretty that look like you are from the webtoons~
Hyojoo: It’s actually Jongsuk-ssi~

MC: This is the first time you meet each other, right?
Jongsuk: Yes, first time in a drama. Wasn’t our first scene a kiss scene? At that shopping mall…
Hyojoo: Ah, that’s our second scene together… but we’ve already kissed twice now…
MC: So you must have gotten really close~

(about first impressions: already translated in Part 1)

MC: The character is pretty perfect in the drama; is Jongsuk also perfect in real life?
Hyojoo: Yes, he is perfect.
Jongsuk: (silently blinks)
MC: Uh, so are you just quietly admitting this to be true?
Jongsuk: I can’t react to this! Like, what can I say? I can’t give any reaction…
MC: So do you fall for Jongsuk outside of his character Kang Chul?
Hyojoo: Nope, just Kang Chul.
Jongsuk: Shudders~
MC: As expected, Han Hyojoo is (professional)..

MC: Hyojoo-ssi also got these nicknames of being the prettiest and cutest in the world, etc. How do you react to that?
Hyojoo: Thank you~ (cute face)
Jongsuk: Shudders~ (x2)
MC: Can you do some cute poses?
Hyojoo: (does it) I’m sorry…
Jongsuk: I’m even more embarrassed than her, what should I do?
Hyojoo: Look, even my neck is blushing red~ I AM TRYING VERY HARD!
MC: Yes, Hyojoo-ssi’s personality used to be quite shy…
Hyojoo: Yes, I’ve become more bright and open lately.
Jongsuk: Perhaps because her character is more extroverted…
Hyojoo: Yes, the character is full of energy and warmth so…

[Drawing each other]

Hyojoo: (moves chair) I’ll draw your side profile~
MC: Hyojoo-ssi is so good at drawing!
Jongsuk: You’re so good!
Hyojoo: Really?
MC: (looks at Jongsuk’s, shocked) What is that? Omo, but the sparkly things are good… Also, looking from here, Hyojoo-ssi looks so beautiful [when drawing], I feel like I am falling in love…
Jongsuk: She’s so pretty, right? (T/N: love that tone; ‘yeppeu jjo?’ like he is proud that she is pretty :P)

[reveals drawings]

MC: Omo, Hyojoo’s is so well-done with all the hearts and the tagline ‘Our Chullie’!
Jongsuk: You have to give that to me.
Hyojoo: Yep. (sees Jongsuk’s drawing of her, burst into laughter and stands up) I saw it. What to do? It’s too shocking!!
Jongsuk: (runs away)
Hyojoo: Jongsuk-ah!
Jongsuk: (reveals drawing, sweats)
Hyojoo: You said I was your ideal type! You said you liked me! 
MC: Wow look at his sweat, he has to go wipe it…
Hyojoo: Jongsuk-ah, I will put this picture in a frame. 
Jongsuk: (walks back gingerly like a little kid)
Hyojoo: It’s cute.
Jongsuk: Is it?
Hyojoo: Yes, it’s cute. There’s even the sparkly things around
Jongsuk: Yep there are sparkly things…
Hyojoo: Sign it, if you sign it it will be slightly better… (exchange pictures) Sighs… Well at least the head is shaped like a heart… (T/N: Laughing to death… I guess if you had to find things to praise…)

tumblr_inline_o9qi0c2lyF1qmdw3f_540.jpg

(pictured: heart-shaped head)

Jongsuk: (giggles and breathes deeply)
MC: You should shake hands and say thank you to each other…
Hyojoo: Thank you~

source: http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/post/146841040637/section-tv-2

@i.am.bugz.funny you're welcome!! ^_^ 

• Like 16

@ohnoitscindy thank you so much for the translation! Only manged to understand partial of it. They are super sweet and how both teased each other is way too cute for me ;) . HHJ is really extrovert and i bet they have already break the ice! Looking forward to their first kiss in the shopping mall~!

Unbearable remaining 17 days for me :(

• Like 6

No problem! The very few moments where my insomnia actually becomes a good thing for me! Though I'm probably stealing @Rania Zeid's job right now with all the updates LOL sorry :P 

I love the way Jong Suk looks at Hyo Joo when he tells her she has to give him the drawing she drew of him and she reacts with all this aegyo. It's such a sweet look hahaha

17 days isn't too bad now! Only 2.5 more weeks! lol 

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

No problem! The very few moments where my insomnia actually becomes a good thing for me! Though I'm probably stealing @Rania Zeid's job right now with all the updates LOL sorry :P 

I love the way Jong Suk looks at Hyo Joo when he tells her she has to give him the drawing she drew of him and she reacts with all this aegyo. It's such a sweet look hahaha

17 days isn't too bad now! Only 2.5 more weeks! lol 

hahhahaahahahah no worries , sometimes i actually wait till someone else post or wait around 30 min to 1 hr so i can post again,

Spoiler

don't want to be warned again cz of consecutive posting

:D so to all, whenever u see me posted something plz post something after me :) 

@pluie89 hahahaahahaha yeh he did it to lby b4 :lol:

• Like 5