[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I almost had a breakdown waiting for my internet to work!! :crazy: but THANK God it's back and didn't take longer!! 

Thank you all for all the goodies!!! you're the best!!! :wub:

I don't know how and from where to start!! :blink: my poor little heart can't take all this cuteness!! :w00t: they are too pretty/handsome and cute and funny!!! I know that I'll keep rewatching the tv section till the start of the drama!! I can't stop laughing at Han Hyo Joo's shocked face when she saw Lee Jong Seok drawing of her!! that wa priceless!! :lol: and how Lee Jong Seok run away of embarrassment!! he's so cute!! :wub: and the photoshot...and the forehead kiss...omo that's too much for me!! :wub: they look perfect together and they have a great chemestery!! :wub: and it's a great thing to see them having fun and comfortable around each other!! :D I'm sooooooo excited!! :D 

how can he be this cute!! :wub:

tumblr_o9ql3fZWws1sl7awmo1_250.gif

cr:  Leejongsuk | Section TV

• Like 5

I know this may be late but since I couldn't post yesterday this is what I think about what was dicussed:

about the rating, I think that it doesn't really matter to have a break record rating or a really high one (though no one will hate it if it hapen :D ) but it's good enough if it gets a good rating and manage to be a well acknowledged and memoriable drama!! and sure thing I hope it become the 1st in its time slot!! :D

I don't know how the ending of the drama would be like (actually I don't know how the drama will be like at all!! :D ) but I know that it can't be like the manga/anime since in our case there is no way the writer will be able to use the reincarnation as an idea to create a happy ending like in Fushigi Yûgi since unlike the manga/anime Fushigi Yûgi our main leads are living in the same space and time but different diminsions (they live in Seol 2016) so if we will have a reincarnation it will be on 2100(+)? and I really hate the "he looks like him" scenario when the only commen thing between the two will be their looks with no memories linking them to each other which will make it more about falling in love again with someone who looks like your 1st love more than finding your happiness with the person you already loved which makes no happy ending for me because that would be a different story other than the one I was part of it for 4 months!! anyway I really hope for a happy ending (Please!!) and the drama to be as great as it looks to be!! :D

actually my main concern is that my internet allows me to watch the drama without making me pull my hair off every week while trying to watch the episodes!! 

and I just realised that while we were laughing at Yeon Joo's unique way to know if Kang Cheol is for real or not through slaping him we forgot that she's not the only one who will see/realise his 100% resembence to the manhwa's main lead since the manhwa is really famous so how will the other people react when they'll see him? (please no slaping!! :D) and how will they cover it? no one with a brain will give the real "unbelievable" answer, right? 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm swooning and laughing at the same time!!! :wub: 

Sweet photoshoot bts. I think the kiss of the forehead seems to be instructed by the photographer? They look like newly-wed couple and HHJ's smile is really sweet :) Not able to sleep for today............

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, mygirls said:

ed97c81bjw1f5guf3vi3ig20b4066qvg.gif

Cr: 新剧不能停

I keep replaying this part. It's super hilarious! I can see that LJS is not suitable to draw human faces hahaa. I love how HHJ teased him saying that you said i'm your ideal type and you drew me in this way ?!??!?!!! LJS ran away to hide like a kid. Omg, i'm not sure how am i supposed to live for the next 17 days :(

• Like 6