[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

MOM SAW HER PHOTOS WALL AND ADVICED HER TO FIND A REAL BOYFRIEND ...YJ STILL REMEMBERS KC ...READING HIS BOOK ASKING HERSELF IF IS OK ,IF IS HAPPY ...CODE BLACK ...SHE OPENS A DOOR AND IS BACK IN KC WORLD ...OMG WHAT HAPPENED ?SO MANY PERSONS WERE HURT...SOME SORT OF MASACRE

• Like 18

Code black notification....oohhh the room name change!!!!!!!! 

YJ drawn back to manhwa world again, oh crap there's shooting at W broadcast station, many are injured and died.

hospital in chaos.

YJ is ER, KC grab her, ask her to treat his employee that shot in her leg. YJ paused for a while KC yelled at her, YJ treat the patient. 

KC really do not recognize her at all. KC look at her ring in her necklace, he remember her from earlier he said. YJ crying again. Manager son is in surgery. 

• Like 18

YJ then asks for the loveline. 

We see KC enter his office and reads a note from SH. He goes out and follows SH outside, they meet and they smile at each other...oh the loveline that was planned.

YJ looks pained and unimpressed. She goes out and buys a W comic book. She starts to cut out the scenes when they met each other.  It seems like she is writing her own version of the story? Or at least arranging them according to how the events happened, their loveline. She then sits back and looks at it. Her mom brings her food and is surprised at what she saw. YJ cries anew.

• Like 17

Great episode 8! I was mostly on the edge of my seat holding my breath throughout the episode, and yet the last couple minutes had me crying rivers.

No longer can guess how the rest of the show will be like, and don't care to try now. Just going to sit back and enjoy this writer's wit. Now I'm totally invested!

• Like 15

SB back from groceries, but the house seems empty... Looking fOr daddy Oh. He is in room looks like sleeping at his screen.......oh crap crap crap... The killer message in front of SB... Daddy Oh face become flat....daddy Oh keep approaching SB asking SB SB...... SB fainted.... Someone shout from the computer ask daddy Oh to sit. 

Back to manhwa world... Someone shoot the announcer... The killer appear shooting everyone....what happen is this.....

its daddy Oh... Scarier version.... Looking for KC.... He cold blooded shot everyone in the scene. And he got a magic door!!!!!!! Crap is doraemon in here too?????

• Like 18

KC ASKED YJ HELP TO TREAT A WOMAN ...SH CALLED KC INFORMED HIM ABOUT AJUSSI ...YJ WONDERS WHY IS SHE THERE ...BACK TO REAL WORLD ...KILLER CONTROLS YJ DAD BODY...DAD HAS NO FACE...BACK TO W WORLD KILLER WITH DAD FACE IS KILLING A LOT OF MEN...HE IS ABLE TO ESCAPE FROM KC WORLD TO YJ WORLD ...IS SCARY

• Like 16