[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

A minute or 2 away. Tonyt il be more of a reader than recappin. Although ive open the page but my streaming sucks tonight. It freezes more than it plays.:anguished:

Anyway happy watchin n happy reading evyone. This rollercoaster ride is about to begin..

• Like 7

12 hours ago, sharreb said:

A minute or 2 away. Tonyt il be more of a reader than recappin. Although ive open the page but my streaming sucks tonight. It freezes more than it plays.:anguished:

Anyway happy watchin n happy reading evyone. This rollercoaster ride is about to begin..

@sharrebdont worry, i loved your thought, later you give your inspriing sharings. ok? God Bless all the rest in their Servers to work well. God bless your interpretation from Korean. Lets go! (anyway again i can't go LIVE. even with LyraYoo's one. nevermind.) to @nonski and @LyraYoo who supply site. thanks anyway, u did your best to help, maybe its my location prob. k dont reply me. enjoy now.

• Like 5

Start... Previous scene with YJ narator..and the separation scene again :( 

talking about promise me to draw that all of our time only a dream. Make everything back in its original order, without YJ. (I'm sad already) 

KC taking steps back.... Cannot hug you because i will hesitating, KC said...

he's about to jump.... And he jump...this scene always heartbreaking...

• Like 10

Back to daddy ohscene at airplane rest room ....the killer appear and strangled him,,, keep asking who are you... Dady oh survive but seems so lost...his body is trembling...he's back to his seat.

YJ at real world...inside the car that she previous in with SB, crying after drawing what she's promised to KC.

the cyclist body are found in han river..dead..both of them..and the webtoon employee also found dead. 

YJ mom found her...but YJ fainted...looks like she has fever. 

At manhwa world, SH stay beside KC looks like KC got fever too.

dady oh landing ...oohhh he's back to seoul 

• Like 12

Dady Oh checking the webtoon using his phone...SB seems already give him a heads up.

daddy Oh come to YJ mom house, ... Why do I feel creepy looking at daddy Oh.

YJ is having fever...YJ mom keep mumbling about YJ dissepearing..

daddy Oh look at YJ, he find the ring in YJ firnger...the wedding ring. 

He remember the usb that KC gave to YJ at webtoon....he found it at YJ pocket.

open it... Aahhh the PPL looks very smooth in this scene...hahaHHh

• Like 17

ep started with YJ voice...talking about what happened with SH and KC best friend ...otp on roof scene...KC asking YJ to make him forget ...him just beeing a cartoon character...he jumped ...dad plane ...dad is atacked by the killer ...that lady calling him ...the bathroom door opened ...he is ok but in shock...YJ in her car crying ...police found some people ...killed by ghost killer...mom and SB found YJ in her car...she fainted...SH taking carre of KC at hospital ...we hear YJ voice ...YJ dad is back reading the book seeing what happened...SB informed him...dad came to his ex house...wants to see YJ ...is in her room...his ex is very upset ...YJ is still sick ...dad noticed the usb...found it ...is something from KC

• Like 14