[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Okay I'm really become delusional now....after re watching again episode 8 I am taking back everything I said about 2 different KC.

It is the same KC, manhwa KC...but how he can meet YJ in her world...If it's not her world then she transported again to manhwa world like the previw text said..so she is working in the manhwa hospital now? at Hankuk Sungjin Hospital? not Myungsei University Medical Centre again? So is Professor Park will be there too...this is getting really confusing for me...

I'm taking back the theory of 2 different KC, manhwa KC and real world KC. It's only 1 KC. because having 2 different KC will be too absurd to tell the ending for me...

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Sacrificing_sleep_for_W said:

Haha, considering the fact that I haven't slept in 4 days, I'm pretty sure I won't have the energy to dream the next time I knock myself out for a few hours. Thanks but I'm actually more comfortable silently lurking anyways. Initially I wanted to join the forum because I wanted to feed off of the happiness and passion from you awesome people. I wanted to appreciate the drama with an open mind and simply bask in the love. Reading the comments and following this thread has brought me great pleasure but at the same time, great distress.

I underestimated how passionate and analytical you guys are and reading your thoughts have made me fall back to old nasty habits. These days, I find myself critiquing every little detail to the point where I can't enjoy episodes with a positive attitude. I subconsciously "make things out of nothing." It annoys me too... Over the years I've given up on watching HK dramas, Cdramas, Jdramas, Thai lakorns, Pinoy dramas, and North American TV series because I've lost the ability to enjoy them for all it's glory. If I give up on Kdramas too, I'll probably need to find myself a shrink and sign myself up for some therapy sessions. 

Lovely_skham's feedback gave me a reality check, a much needed one because I was starting to get attached to this forum. 

I'll keep watching the drama and maybe drop by to like a few posts from time to time... but I'll pass on the commenting. :grin:

oww!! that's sad!! :( I hopee you'll change your mind and join us with your thouts in here!! :) 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh take care of your health chingu and don't worry I'll show up in your dreeam wheneveer you'll have one!! :P:lol: 

it's ok if you have a diffeerent look to what w're seeing and you can share it with us and we'll share with you what wee enjoy so you can start seing it differntly even if a little bit!! ;) hope you'll gain entrest end enjoyment in W and all diffferent kind of dramas!! I really enjoy Kdramas the most though there is dramas that disappointed me but still there is alot of great dramas that I enjoy immensly, it would bad if you can't enjoy them or any other dramas you used to enjoy!! try animes if you like them, I do that when I get frustrated with dramas!! :P:lol:  I love animes though my mother looks at me with disbeelieve!! :lol: 

4 hours ago, jeijei said:

It's not amnesia. It's rewriting/revision. In the language of time traveling, it's restarting a point in time, or a whole universe -- hello, Doctor Who!

I lost track of the events, so please answer the following:

1. Is the webtoon already finished? I mean, it's no longer in publication?  (okay, it's still running.) If it ends its run, then what will happen to the W world?

2. How was the killer able to dematerialize in the elevator after attacking Kang Cheol?

3. Can OSM or YJ just kill the hooded man character? Or like KC, s/he has free will to change the course of the story?

I encourage you to watch Nine and Signal after this. 

1/ obviously W world still excist sinc Yeon Joo is there and eeveryone around there is acting normaly!! so it's stillgetting published!!

2/ he's ghost like which allaws him to get in and out at any time and in any place since he doesn't have a character togive him limits or boundries like normal people!!

3/ most likely they can't!! he's like Kang Cheol and won't let the webtoon end till he reach his end confrontation with Kang Cheol!! 

thank you for the recomendation!! :) they are on my 'to wach" list!! :) 

4 hours ago, lavenderrr81 said:

Hi all..just watched ep 8 and i cried a bucket..it was a very touching and heartbreaking ep of our OTP...

Thanks for the link of new BTS..i really appreciate if someone can translate the videos esp those 2 bts of our OTP..they r sooo sweet with LJS being the sweetest guy on earth...

hi chingu!! :D 

I hope that too!! yes he's really a sweet and well mannered young man!! :love: 

• Like 6

So basically in the last part of ep 8, YJ went back to her world because KC jumped off the rooftop and that caused him a change of emotion?

Why did he jump but not get killed? 

And the time between W world and real world, I can't figure it out the time setting between 2 worlds. Anyone shed some lights?

Also, why YJ can be back in W world? KC remember nothing about her

BTW, anyone thinks that by "thinking about YJ" is the reason she's dragged into W world a little "too simple", I mean it's too simple and somehow I feel like that reason is just for us viewers stop questioning waht's the rule for YJ entering the W world. Kinda lame I think

Arggg so many questions and they're bothering me as hell

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, LanA said:

So basically in the last part of ep 8, YJ went back to her world because KC jumped off the rooftop and that caused him a change of emotion?

Why did he jump but not get killed? 

And the time between W world and real world, I can't figure it out the time setting between 2 worlds. Anyone shed some lights?

Also, why YJ can be back in W world? KC remember nothing about her

Arggg so many questions and they're bothering me as hell

I have as many questions as u do too but i tink i can try to answer ur 1st and 2nd qn. 

Yes.. kc may have a change of emotion enough for YJ to be transported back to her world and this leads to the 2nd qn. He didnt get killed because YJ was supposed to draw KC waking up from his dream immediately once she returned to her world.. i assume that if she had delayed, KC would have been killed. Not sure if this theory is valid, its just based on my understanding.. haha

This drama is driving me nuts in a good way.. :lol:

• Like 12

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@Lady_Fay, your post made me curious, so I went back to the preview and listened to it several times, focussing on the words that I originally thought Sung Moon had said. And, I still think that he says all three lines rather than Soo Bong. I also did a more careful translation of what I think that Sung Moon said, trying to stay as near word as I could. So, I think Sung Moo says:

"To properly settle the ending is why I've called you in. I've determined a face. The one that Kang Chul will understand as the real culprit is that person only."

The words are close enough to the various translations existing, but it makes sense that these sentences are said by Sung Moo. I think that after the plane incident, Sung Moo has returned to finish it properly so that the characters will have their acceptable ending to the series. I assume the first sentence is Sung Moo calling his team together, while the second and third sentences are to let them know what their task is. I find the third sentence interesting in that the real culprit has to be exposed as someone who makes sense as the culprit in the context of everything that has happened in the W world to date. It makes me wonder if it's a character that we've already seen in some shape or another, or whether it will be a new character. I was wondering perhaps the prosecutor who was hiding in plain sight all this time, or even a betrayal by someone that Kang Chul knows. In order to do it properly, he can't just designate a character and make KC stumble upon him since that wouldn't be a satisfying ending. He has to do a story arc so that it makes sense to KC.

As for YJ, I wonder whether the ring that she received from Kang Chul in the W world will act as her conduit between worlds as she wants to.  After all, she can't just draw a character that has her name, she has to be the one to be there.  Also, I also think it looks as if she is in Kang Chul's world when she sees him.

All this speculation distracts me from the ending scene where YJ is in the car drawing KC waking from his dream. *sniff* *sniff* Though, did she draw the tears in his eyes? I rather think that the tears are the product of KC's own will rather than YJ's pen. So, KC still has a will. I can't wait to see how and why he recognizes her. The thing I'm most curious about right now in terms of their relationship is how KC and YJ will get onto equal footing with each other rather than as creator/creation. 

@stroppyse this made me look back at the preview and check on it

i believe it was SM who said about giving the hooded killer an identity so that there will be a proper ending, the voice is clearly his and makes sense if he is the one saying these words.

i was wondering too abou the ring why did it remained in their hands after the reset.  since it was part of the story it should had been gone by now but it's still there and i think it wil later serve its purpose, i hope.

and i don't think YJ drew the tears on KC's eyes, it is KC's.  what usually happens to us when we  have a bad dream or sad dream? when we woke up, there are tears from our eyes.  same goes with KC.  I don't think that at the state YJ is in she will be able to think of putting tears in KC's eyes.

5 hours ago, andy78 said:

5 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

NOPE WE WILL HAVE IT TODAY!!! SEE YOU AT 10 PM KST SHARP! LOL DONT BE LATE

thanks i hope they won't change their mind....trying not to be late even if i have a busy day ...thanks God we have a recap team...

thanks to you guys esp @andy78 @drmjs and the rest of the recap i'd be able to catch up, i'm still at home so i can't join you guys later, next week it is. :) 

Posted 2 hours ago · Report post

i couldnt help myself but laughed awkwardly when he told her that if she miss her she can go to a bookstore and see him but then my tears come afterwards :tears: 

i hope in the end we will see yj's world is also a drawing or universe and they can be together<3 it feels so weird to watch a manhwa character came alive and leave like a real person.. i cant even imagine how it feels to be him its so scary and not something my brain can accept T__T

@sebnem to me this is the saddest words i heard from KC from last night's episode...

it sums up everything that they are, the realization of KC that he is from another world, a fake one and that at the present situation, they can never be together.  it is imperative that they separate.  in the end, in YJ's world, KC will just be a drawing. or will he continue to be? this is a sad truth for YJ too, that KC is just something she and her father drew, a part of their imagination.  although as we see it, things are not the way we are so we better hope for something better in episode 9.

on another thought, i read an idea by girlfriday from dramabeans... that there is another dimension/world that exist.  this idea makes sense since i had been asking from the start what triggers everything.  even KC's will, how he was able to move aside from SM's "frame" of mind, how YJ would suddenly be submerged in water, how the hooded killer could just suddenly have a will of its own... these events are not solely based on one's will as they are from the manhwa world and YJ's influence can be up to a stretch so having something else or someone else overriding everything is the most logical explanation.  this drama is ever changing that we cannot presume things.  let's enjoy it as it comes, although it makes us mindblown all the time :) 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, redlion said:

Why shes wearing her hospital uniform in kc world????

This is my question too actually... :rolleyes:

Well the writer is clever enough to make the audiences keep on wondering what will happen next... 

Wanna share some of thought (and more questions he.... :P)

- UNtil now I don't get why "W World" can connect 2 "THE REAL WORLD" (of course I know this drama has a FANTASY on it). do we get the explanation later or is it just bec "KC still want 2 live so W World connects to the real world????" (ha...ha... sorry this question keeps on my mind until now)

-So this is what I got (the answer I understand from watching through all eps). The reason for YJ keeps entering the manhwa world bec KC, the main character is searching her, so it depends on KC whether YJ exists in manhwa world. 

- Why "W' still continue bec on ep 8 we got the answer, now the story continues bec of the antagonist doesn't want it ends. (So it's not bec of anyone but bec "THE MAIN ANTAGONIST DOESN'T WANT 'W' END LIKE THAT". What the ending will be then? KC dies???)

- I'm hoping the writer will give me 'A Clever Answer', YJ comes into the manhwa world bec KC said "She is a key of his life", now what the STRONG REASON for YJ comes again into W world bec after all, ALL CHARACTERS EXIST BEC THEIR CONNECTION 2 THE MAIN CHARACTER, KC.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

@stargazer187 Don't worry MBC confirmed "W" will air tonight :love: this is the link for their confirmation news http://news.mtn.co.kr/v/2016081813523272055 (sorry in Korea)

ACTUALLY MBC HAS Reasons not to cancel W bec of the high anticipation from audiences n the high rating so far.

Another GREAT NEWS :kiss_wink:

The scene when KC said to YJ about RESET all that's happening these 2 months as KC ONLY DREAM get the highest rating from audiences based on TnMS. it scored 18.6 for this scene. this is the 3rd times W got the highest rating so far.

051528860680.jpg

http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?news_seq_no=2982497&page=1

• Like 11

i love W drama the script is unpredictable, how the director direct the drama and beautifully and convincingly coreograph the cartoon visual and real visual, the manhwa world and real wolrd story captivate viewer to watch, the background song really give a great impact for me and now i know the reason why people love lee jong suk , he delivers all of his kang chul line beautifully, there are way he speak romantically, serious or in pain.It touch your heart.So do han hyo joo.  It was so believeable and not to sound fake like memorising it. Even newcomers jung yoo jin also as so hee delivers her line convincingly.

i'm not good writing in english but i'm totally true fan of this drama.hope for good ending that i can understand. until now i still not understand Nine Times Travel ending and Queen In Hyun's Man though had a good ending but the reunioon was too short. 

waiting for ep 9 tonight... so eager watching the drama without sub tonight. can anybody give the rating of ep 8 

nowadays there a too much product placement in korean drama that sometimes the writer might able or unable to put it in the script beautifully.so just put the ads way above the hero standing so we can see the ads clearly

13939531_1359511944063659_24797062970757

• Like 8

KC analysis regarding the killer is spot on. He lives to torment KC because his creator didn't give him any purpose - no name, no face and no personality. And this killer is also striving to know who he is. I guess it's really about time YJ's father give him an identity - so he will have a physical being and he can't teleport anytime he likes.

• Like 8

Bittersweet Love Story of Kang Chul and Yeon Joo on “W” Episode 8

If you haven’t watched the latest episode of MBC’s drama “W” starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo, we will take you to the happenings of episode 8!

The episode started with Kang Chul getting a call from the mysterious killer. The killer warned Kang Chul that he will be killing Yeon Joo next.

After the call, Yeon Joo woke up and asked him what it is. Then a servant knocked on their door to inform Kang Chul that the dresses have arrived.

Kang Chul then told Yeon Joo that they will be attending a state event in the Blue House and her wish to be a “Cinderella” and to attend a party will come true.

While Yeon Joo was trying on her dresses, Kang Chul went to his office and made a writing about the context of the criminal. About it’s characteristics and what happened in their conversation.

Yeon Joo then dreamt of her “Cinderella” party and even danced with Kang Chul in the middle of the event. She then woke up and fell from bed that startled Kang Chul who was writing.

Yeon Joo then got a bit sulky as to why they are not doing the romantic things and why they really have to stay indoor. She also said that the killer won’t ever shot her because she’s immortal inside the webtoon world.

Kang Chul then granted her wish to do the romantic things but still indoors that’s why he tried to cook for her. But in the end, Yeon Joo decided to cook because Kang Chul doesn’t know anything about it.

While cutting the spring onion, Yeon Joo accidentally cut her nails that it bleed. Kang Chul then was shocked and eventually Yeon Joo realized as well. She then returned to the real world.

The two were thinking how can this happen even though they are on the different world. Kang Chul and Yeon Joo then concluded about where the actual criminal is, and he is in the real world.

When Yeon Joo thought about the criminal is in the real world and got a call from it, she then rapidly went out of his father’s house with his father’s assistant, Soo Bong. Both roamed around the vicinity of his dad’s house and the faceless criminal suddenly appeared pointing the gun to Yeon Joo.

While Soo Bong and Yeon Joo was reversing the car, the criminal shoot Yeon Joo. But Yeon Joo suddenly dissappeared and reappeared on webtoon’s world as Kang Chul is thinking of her.

Kang Chul was about to go to Yoo Jin’s(secretary) house that time to see if she’s okay. Both Kang Chul and Yeon Joo went and saw Yoo Jin slowly disappearing.

To stop this occurrence, Kang Chul said to Yoo Jin that he needs her in his life and she’s an important person in his life.

When Kang Chul and Yeon Joo were about to go back to the penthouse, Kang Chul turn back and went to the place where they first met, the rooftop.

Kang Chul then pleaded Yeon Joo to draw a dream and forget about him. He stated that they will return to their original plot starting from the hospital when they didn’t meet each other.

Yeon Joo tearfully agreed and Kang Chul jumped off the building.

When he woke up, tears fell from his eyes and he is in the hospital not remembering anything.

While Yeon Joo was in the car where she should have been shot, tearfully drawing the dream that Kang Chul requested.

Episode 9 of this MBC drama “W” will air on August 18, 2016.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/08/18/bittersweet-love-story-of-kang-chul-and-yeon-joo-on-w-episode-8/

• Like 11