[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

13 hours ago, evie7 said:

I agree because it seems to me we will get to watch 1 ep and then have to wait at least a week and a half to see what happens. Can you imagine watching episode 5 and then having to wait forever to see 6. I also hadn't thought about having to watch a cliffhanger on day and then having to watch the intro episode next:crazy: It would take away from the drama and w/this postpone business I don't think it's wise to disrupt the flow more than necesary either. You have to figure the casual viewer may just tune out.

I feel he's falling in love/loves her but after being told he's "not real" and after thinking he has killed an , especially her father, he just lost all hope.  I don't think he was  trying to return to his world since he thinks his world has stopped.

@evie7 chingu i am glad that we share the same thoughts... the SWP experience was %@#%$^ and that is baseball, how more that it's the Olympics

10 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm sorry to cut your post!! :) is there a chance they won't air an episode the next week?!! I know the olymics will take around 3 weeks but if they managed to air an episode this week then they can the week after that too!! 

I really don't know what can affect the flow of the story if it's done the right way even if I have one epiode instead of 2 per week!! and W's cliffhanger are the best from the 1st episode and every episode till now so what different is it if I have one episode this week then wait two weeks to have the next episode or to pass this week and wait till next week to have new epiodes?!! I'm sorry but I can't see much difference...other than our torture!! :P 

@sakuragirl chingu i am not really sure at this time, i don't think MBC had issued a "true" cancellation notice.  this is just me speaking from experience.  it happened too last year. they issued a notice that they "might" cancel the show during the games and sadly we waited until the last minute and even after the game cuz it starts earlier but no, they did not air the show.  they don't have the dignity to at least announce earlier that they are cancelling.

as to the flow of the story, well, it would not actually change, since at this time episode 11 script is already done and i believe filmed.  what i also shared is based on experience.  yes, W's episodes are almost always cliffhanger-y but there is always that sort of formula for dramas airing twice a week that the first day is lighter/milder in tone compared to the last day of the week since there is surely a big bang in the ending of that episode considering that we have to wait for another week.  but then to each his own, maybe some would want even just one episode, that would be okay too.  i would prefer one this week and another next week if i get to choose over nothing at all.

9 hours ago, evie7 said:

@valsava Happy to see you lurking around:wub: I've missed you and I hope you give us your insights and observations on this drama soon.

@valsava yay! you're here too? come on, delurk already :)

oh how i miss with dramas like this my chingu @packmule3

• Like 7

Thank God they will still air ep. 7 & 8 on wed. and thursday... 'cause I don't think I can wait another week for W... what a good news  22iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji  anyway I love the new stills ....my OTP so adorable in couple shirts 11iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji...I'm looking forward for more sweet moments...yipeeee!!! 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

^His penthouse is nice, but Kang Chul needs another bedroom and build a door or something, he wouldn't want his bodyguard or worse, Lee Tae Hwan to walk in on them making out again in future would he :P 

DY even seen YJ naked hahahahaha.....I wonder how KC will try to erase that memory from him

• Like 9

On 8/8/2016 at 9:55 AM, Ahpheng said:
@jigee thanks for the credit , yes, that strip was created by me and I am a fangirl. 

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

unniiiiiiii @Ahpheng this strip is love... just giving me something to stare at until the next episode airs

and 

@evie7 @lovely_skham @hallyus and of course my dear @ilwoo_aein with all the pictures you posted, I'M DEAD!

@maryofbethany welcome to the thread.

@Harukogirl i can pm you some few notes on making gifsets if you want to

@siena407 like deja vu chingu 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Harukogirl said:

I used ASV video remaker - it was what I found when googling around for something, haha. But it didn't take too long to figure out, and it worked perfectly once I got the hang of it.

Thanks a bunch!! i'm gonna google it and try it out right away :D

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

DY even seen YJ naked hahahahaha.....I wonder how KC will try to erase that memory from him

KC's expression at that time is like saying "...Did you just stare at my girl's boobs? You still standin there?Kkeojo!" Kekkeke

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, nonski said:

unniiiiiiii @Ahpheng this strip is love... just giving me something to stare at until the next episode airs

and 

@evie7 @lovely_skham @hallyus and of course my dear @ilwoo_aein with all the pictures you posted, I'M DEAD!

@maryofbethany welcome to the thread.

@Harukogirl i can pm you some few notes on making gifsets if you want to

@siena407 like deja vu chingu 

Yes, please~!! That would be awesome!:blush:

• Like 7

I am back..wow many pages just 2 days..

I am  very happy to know this week  will  be airing episode 7 and 8:wub: So its time to tell all people in our country about these  episode  because in my country state that have not this week.We must mention in facebook and instgram and make trending this drama in worldwide.:heart:

New picture make me want to look pink couple shirt:phew:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

^His penthouse is nice, but Kang Chul needs another bedroom and build a door or something, he wouldn't want his bodyguard or worse, Lee Tae Hwan to walk in on them making out again in future would he :P 

@ilwoo_aein yeah I don't mind. They look pretty together and they're both verrryy tall.

@wasted_youth i agree with you. KC really needs private bedroom since he's a married guy now because i believe he wouldn't want to see his bodyguard interrupting his private time with his wife :P

@nonski i'm dead too with all pics of KC-YJ chingu..These two really make me crazy :w00t:

Hopefully they will release the Director's Cut DVD. I will definitely buy the DVD :D

CpUzYT1UkAAb-7V.jpg

• Like 18

Hi chingus !

Sorry I was sooo busy - my Son had his School Enrolement. So - what are the news now - will there be one or no Episode this Week????

Sorry to ask and not backreading... I´m really a bit busy with real life right now. :D

It looks like we will get soooo many lovey dovey Scenes.... Ahhh - Mau is sooo happy.

Miss you - sorry for beeing rare here right now!

• Like 12