[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

28 minutes ago, nonski said:

@Mau_Cherry it never crossed my mind that YJ was the one who drew KC even when her father did mention about that because it seemed when she rummaged through her father's file and being a fan, she never mention about sketching KC.

How old was she - how long did she draw him. Maybe SM found the Scratches later and used them but YJ forgot with the time about his PaperHero. She had a busy life - and a lot to manage. And yes - KC looks different from what she draws him - but it is still the same Guy. So I believe is it possible that is not aware of it anymore.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Thank you to all recappers!   

I can get the motivation of SM, needing to kill off KC as things were getting increasingly out of hand,  and the story was eventually writing itself.   But now I also get why KC's story is neverending despite the dad's efforts to end the series.   YJ created the character and her illustrator dad drew it, and what iis running in her mind is what is there,  

KC won't die, for sure.   TBH, the right way to end the manhwa is not to inexplicably kill KC but to give him closure regarding his family's death,  find out who the mystery man is who killed his family and was after him as well.  And to be able to let that prosecutor backfire on himself.    That to me, is happy ending, within KC's world, should YJ decide to end the series.

Is it certain that YJ is the one who actually came up with the idea of KC? Or was she just so much *in love* with this character in her father's work that he kind of became her secret friend and confidant whom she drew/was purring her emotions to e verytime she felt depressed or sad because of her family?

I didn't catch that part. Was it clarified, guys? Or are we still at the guessing stage?

Need subs...

• Like 5

so while waiting for torrent to finish i wonder if 911 was faster than YJ's taxi then?? :D i cant help but laugh at this! Oh and also i want to kiss the person who draw KC's no actually LJS's drawing on paper and manhwa *_* they are even more gorgeous then LJS himself sorry xD.. He has a cute/shy introvert side but the drawing are just gorgeous<33 i dont know maybe i feel like this because i really love manga and animes (esp mangas)! 

When he saw that small doodle sketch book with his eyes, hair,eyebrow details i was like :Q___ i need it!! :D he was shocked for a second then he saw the mirror and looked at it like 'am i really that gorgass! dang right i am' lol why my imagination is like that  sorry :w00t::vicx: 

7vlOrY.jpggo7NJ5.jpg

Zd8rPV.jpg

• Like 22

2 hours ago, MadraRua said:

:wub: The Kiss.... I fear it may be a while before we get anymore ..... doesn't do to shoot the father in law.... :blink:

Reading my mind, chingu. Feels like there are no more kisses in the upcoming couple of episodes.
Btw, about the kiss. This is their FIRST REAL kiss, the very first that counts. First time KC really wanted to kiss her. To have this closure, to feel the warmth of the only person who shares his truth and still sees him as real.
Her sincere concern and worry for him touched KC deeply. You can just see this moment when he was grabbed by this strong desire and need to hold her close and kiss .
The scene was beautiful and painful at the same time.

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Is it certain that YJ is the one who actually came up with the idea of KC? Or was she just so much *in love* with this character in her father's work that he kind of became her secret friend and confidant whom she drew/was purring her emotions everytime she felt depressed or sad because of her family?

I didn't catch that part. Was it clarified, guys? Or are we still at the guessing stage?

Need subs...

As I haven't seen the sub yet I can't say it's clarified neither, but YJ's dad did say something about the relationship between YJ and the manhwa. But I think YJ is the actual creator of KC. Think about it, YJ now 30 y/o, the manhwa published 7 years ago which means she was around 23 y/o at that time. The flashback where she drew picture of KC shows her still around 10 ~ 15 years old and I don't think YJ's dad has started creating W. Oh, YJ's dad also said that he was going to give up when he started seeing KC has the power to create his own story and YJ's dad wanted to run away, but again he stopped, he said that he can't stop because of YJ, as YJ is the one who always being with him (sorry I don't catch other than that what YJ's dad is saying) but I'm pretty sure there is a strong bound between KC and YJ.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Jloves said:

you're not alone chingus :joy: when he was in front of YJ's dad office/house already, I was like.."wait what??? How did he...???" maybe the perks of being the main char. of a webtoon that went out to the real world perhaps?? LOL.

& here I am still spazzing here, I still have lots to do w/ my research..gosh! All I can think is W & mostly THEIR KISS!! HUHUHUHUH! :bawling::joy:

LOL, this question was on my mind ever since the,last week, I hope the subs will gives us a hint about it or the writer will explain it later. Seriously I don't want to be overlooked.

Arrg. all these HOT sweaty pics from the gym scene ana all we've got is a little glimpse:bawling: So much material was cut out.

• Like 4

@hallyus, There is a strong bound for sure otherwise she wouldn't have the power to influence the story.:)

Ahh, the scene where YJ was asking KC to wait for her 'cause he has  no money, home or friends to go to. Was so said! I was strongly reminded of QIHM and Kim Boong Do's words that he feels like an orphan in this future world.
KC is the same now he is like an orphan, ripped of his wealth and influence, defensless and alone if not for YJ.:bawling:

• Like 7

PARK BO RAM – PLEASE SAY SOMETHING, EVEN THOUGH IT IS A LIE (거짓말이라도 해줘요) W OST

Is this what love is?
I didn’t even know that
It was you who made my heart pound
I thought I had a fever because of a cold
I thought I tossed and turned all night because I was sick

Because of the love that you gave me
I can’t even fall asleep, what do I do?

Tell me, even if it’s a lie
That you love me too
My heart is racing too much
Something’s gonna happen
Please do something

Because of my days without you
I am secretly crying, what do I do?

Tell me, even if it’s a lie
That I just need to wait a little more
That when today passes and tomorrow comes
That you’ll come back to me

Let’s look at the same place
And have an unbelievable love

Stay by my side like this
You can’t go on without me either
Even if we’re apart for a moment
Even if we get one step farther away
We have no choice but to meet

Because you’re a different me

POPGASA

• Like 14

I am guessing Daddy won't die because KC is an Olympic marksman. KC's last shot to give him the gold medal was dead center on target. If KC wanted him dead he could put the shot right into his heart. From what I remember from the Episode 5 preview, KC said to YC, "I came into your world to say goodbye one last time." I think all of us were thrilled by his kiss with YJ and that we wanted her to give him housing and money in her world. But KC had his mind made up, his kiss with YJ was meant to be the last and their goodbye. As much as we all think our male lead is cool and is in control of all situation, he is actually very pitiful with all the hardship he had to deal with. I am guessing YJ will now toughen up to become a real heroine, instead of eye candy, and all the fans will start rooting for her instead of ex-secretary Yoon. This is so intense.

• Like 13

Frankly speaking right now story is making no sense and seems like an illogical bunch of events

One fine day character of commic I write knocks my door and shoots me Shocked and then goes to kill himself and becomes webtoon again. !!!! Hello how r u going to explain that to a normal person. U will be surely tagged psyco after such story

I strongly wish writer explains the thing as how KC became real  and  who is that second person writing that webtoon

• Like 7

I have the feeling the plot is getting too thick too soon, the writer has to slow it down or it will get too thick to solve it and it will be another let down, with an explanation which is not going to make any sense or something so trivial we the viewers will suffer at the end something like he didn't die or went back to his world just because... Great stuff just too fast only 5 episodes...

@shana0127 I totally agree, it is a bit crazy and illogical, I think the assistant is the second writer...

• Like 6