[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

3 hours ago, luffypyon said:

In my opinion, the drama version is better than the webtoon version (I admit Bonui's fashion is better in webtoon though :D). In the webtoon, Bonui tried to sleep with Tiger man because of her sick sister too, but she was just strike asking him to sleep with her right after they just met, without asking for dating first. The reason why Bonui disliked the company where Taekho (Suho's name in the webtoon) worked at is the same as Zeze factory, because she thought her fate with this company bringing a tragedy to her. But the game company format in the drama is more interesting than Sales Company format. 

The webtoon version plot moves very fast and crazier than in the drama version that you would think it won't make sense if it would be applied as a live action in drama version. To be honest after following the webtoon version too, the drama version actually followed a lot of basic parts in the webtoon (except the cheapskate salesman male lead and a child shaman who looks like a japanese doll in horror movie), They're just adding a lot of new parts in the drama because 100% of the webtoon alone won't be enough to be a 16 episodes drama. That's why the writer's skill in this aspect is very very very important.

I think Lucky Romance writer tried to make this webtoon to be more make sense and possible to happen in real life, but I think the writer forgot one element. That is the Crazy element that made this webtoon interesting from the first place, what she needed was an even crazier plot than in the webtoon. The drama version developed more in the romance department rather than in the comedy department (not that I am complaining about it though because Lucky Romance gave a lot of heart fluttering moments for me :wub:)

ahhhh...so thats why the sw trying to changes a little bit here and there. though i am still a little bit upset about how they never trying to show how Bonui trying to get over her superstitious problem, in the whole 16 ep. only once when she decide to visit her sister alone instead of going with Suhoo. but in ep 16 they should show us how she try to live without that superstitious thing. it's not like that letter is the reason she suddenly forget her superstitious thing.

and why Amy and Gary story seems underdevelopment in the drama. i feel a pity for both of them...both are good actor that talent wasted because they dont have much part in the drama. the 2nd lead should go to Dalnim and Ryangha instead because at least both character develop a lot.

and i am still bitter they didnt involve the cheapskate thing in the drama. because i imagined already suho bargain for every single penny with ahjumma in the market. and after seeing how junyeol nailed his character as dorky genius, i can see him nailed as cheapskate guy.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, ChoSoDdi said:

Where can I find myself a Je Suho?~

that's a billion dollar question, isnt it? Lol

yes, please.. I would pre order him! I"ll take him with all his mood swings, tantrums and those shorts 

8 hours ago, ChoSoDdi said:

Where can I find myself a Je Suho?~

i also keep wondering about this

btw.... from this article.. http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/14/ryu-jun-yeol-talks-kiss-scenes-hwang-jung-eum/

In response to “Lucky Romance” episode 13’s many kiss scenes, Ryu Jun Yeol comments, “When working with noona (Hwang Jung Eum), it’s hard not to kiss her. When looking at her lovingly, you can’t help but love her. It is very meaningful to be able to work with and act alongside actress Hwang Jung Eum. It’s not because of her name value, but because of her consideration when working with her male counterparts.”

Noona has said to me ‘I’ve done a lot of kiss scenes, but I don’t know anyone that kisses like you.’ The kiss you see and the kiss you feel are different. You feel a lot in the moment. It is a good thing Hwang Jung Eum is married. She is very happily married. I’m not saying I want to get married; I congratulate her. I will work to become the husband of my fans.”

---

why i feel like he had crush with her during the drama filming..hahahaha.. omggg if HJE not married woman i ship her with him... 

wow i love this

Just now, siena407 said:

In response to “Lucky Romance” episode 13’s many kiss scenes, Ryu Jun Yeol comments, “When working with noona (Hwang Jung Eum), it’s hard not to kiss her. When looking at her lovingly, you can’t help but love her. It is very meaningful to be able to work with and act alongside actress Hwang Jung Eum. It’s not because of her name value, but because of her consideration when working with her male counterparts.”

Noona has said to me ‘I’ve done a lot of kiss scenes, but I don’t know anyone that kisses like you.’ The kiss you see and the kiss you feel are different. You feel a lot in the moment. It is a good thing Hwang Jung Eum is married. She is very happily married. I’m not saying I want to get married; I congratulate her. I will work to become the husband of my fans.”

---

why i feel like he had crush with her during the drama filming..hahahaha.. omggg if HJE not married woman i ship her with him... 

OMG, why is he so open like this???? LOL oppa dont worry you have already become the husband of millions of fangirls around the world. If you want to get married just give me a hint, i will fly to korea in a flash.:P

anneyong guys..

i made a fmv for ryangnim/cheese clouple on youtube because i miss them.. i can watch many suho and bonui FMV but i couldnt find ryangnim fmv at all..so i made 1.. hope you guys like it..

-i really new in this kind of thing - *shy..shy*

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

OMG, why is he so open like this????

IMO that is being taken completely out of context because when he said it in the V app he looked to be laughing and joking a lot. Though darn...need those subs. To be completely certain.

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

OMG, why is he so open like this???? LOL oppa dont worry you have already become the husband of millions of fangirls around the world. If you want to get married just give me a hint, i will fly to korea in a flash.:P

hahahah..dunnoo... its like he had a crush to her during the filming..hahaha..

3 hours ago, siena407 said:

hiiii.. im finee.. i keeppp missing je suhooooo this week.. :bawling:

the real bug

Is the dvd or blue ray got an approval? I want to buy one but I don't have any idea how.
Great that you are doing fine because I don't. I'm still in denial. I want more Je Suho and patiently waiting for Ryu to comeback in the small screen, a new rom com maybe? Or action, I want to see our genius do some actions like kicking and flying, something similar like healer hahaahha that would be cool.
But since it might be impossible for now because he have movies to do, like The king (im also anticipating it along with Taxi) I'll just imagine our Ryu wearing an all black and sending cute hearts hahahahah 

Hi everyone, even when i went on holiday, i keep refreshing this site, but didnt comment until i went back home.. haha...

based on the new BTS of the farewell dinner, its kinda sad to see Gary not interested to join the fun of the cast members. I guess he was disappointed with his overall role in the drama, which didnt have much to say.

Let's hope in the future, LR's writer would be able to explain the last two episodes of 15 and 16. Sigh..

Great to know everyone here! :)

11 hours ago, bonuibonui said:

First wednesday without LR. I miss BoHo couple, especially uri Suho. :tears:

How are you guys? 

yeah, so sad these week no more LR...especially last weekend oh i cant express my emotion... i keep coming here and RYJ thread to take some infos hahah...i kept busy on IG, too many posts from RYJ fans on LR episodes and even Reply 1988 episodes so it gives me a dose of medicine...woah many are missing jesuho:D:w00t:

6 hours ago, bonuibonui said:
10 hours ago, siena407 said:

the real bug

Is the dvd or blue ray got an approval? I want to buy one but I don't have any idea how.
Great that you are doing fine because I don't. I'm still in denial. I want more Je Suho and patiently waiting for Ryu to comeback in the small screen, a new rom com maybe? Or action, I want to see our genius do some actions like kicking and flying, something similar like healer hahaahha that would be cool.
But since it might be impossible for now because he have movies to do, like The king (im also anticipating it along with Taxi) I'll just imagine our Ryu wearing an all black and sending cute hearts hahahahah 

yeah anyone having info on dvd or blu ray please...i want to buy also...i have inquired but luckyromancedvd in IG told me to go to a link they gave me and really its hard for me to understand korean website...

7 hours ago, bonuibonui said:
11 hours ago, siena407 said:

the real bug

@mikah16 @bonuibonui maybe u can ask them or ask DC about the blue ray dvd.. or ask @EMM! ..she might know..hehe.. 

i also not understand korean.. but if u back read..im forget in what pages, theres comment from emm (if im not wrong) regarding the blue ray dvd..maybe u can back read the pages.. below 200 pages i remember..

ah.. i miss him too.. i even often comment on his IG.. he rarely update these days.. miss himmmmmm too much.. 1 week without LR..

aww so talented 

lol dalnim

bora

bonui

On 7/20/2016 at 4:53 PM, realistic2280 said:

Hi everyone, even when i went on holiday, i keep refreshing this site, but didnt comment until i went back home.. haha...

based on the new BTS of the farewell dinner, its kinda sad to see Gary not interested to join the fun of the cast members. I guess he was disappointed with his overall role in the drama, which didnt have much to say.

Let's hope in the future, LR's writer would be able to explain the last two episodes of 15 and 16. Sigh..

Great to know everyone here! :)

Did you mean the BTS when they're doing the game and Lee SooHyuk was busy with his phone. Nah... I think we can't take conclusion based on the few seconds video since the party was held for hours :D:D:D . I think Lee Soohyuk was pretty cute in some BTS, even my friend in twitter said it's the first time she saw Lee SooHyuk looked so close with other male lead, even in Final BTS photo, he looked clingy beside Ryu Junyeol. Lee SooHyuk's fashion in the dinner party also made an article released  in Top Naver Ranking at that night, the comments were quite a lot,

@bonuibonui @mikah16 Preorder of Lucky Romance Bluray DVD is available in yes24.com 

Archived