[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

18 minutes ago, lebritneeey said:

I just finished today's eps as I wasn't able to live stream earlier on~

Okay, I love how XN and WW are like "officially" a campus couple now and GOD I WAS SCREAMING THE ENTIRE TWO EPS CAUSE OF HOW CUTE THEY ARE??!?!! I bet I'm not the only one. :heart:

Seriously though, XN is the ideal boyfriend, like omg. He has eyes for only WW and you can see how in love he is omg. Though I feel a bit of awkwardness between them still (I think it's just me idk,,), but I'm sure in future eps they will become much closer and closer!!

But I'm a bit worried though, like will something disrupt their relationship..? Since in most dramas this usually happens to the leading couple.. I didn't read the novel so I'm not too sure about this story. 

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow's ep! :blush:

XN - WW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the wall which cant be climbed up >>>>>>>>>>>> their opponents :P

even YY nor her cousin has chance to get their attention..

just imagining they are officially dating after meeting for hours? :wub:

but WW, she's also start to comfortable around XN. looks at her grab his waist in the episode 12 :wub::wub:

• Like 4

On 23/08/2016 at 1:12 AM, IMOmusings said:

Spoiler

51c2c28cjw1f72peirfygj20ow0zktb4.jpg

On 23/08/2016 at 1:38 AM, IMOmusings said:

Yup! 2 eps a day barring Sat/Sun. Then, it depends on where you're watching it as to whether you get 1 or 2 eps =D

Hello everyone! :blush:

Don't worry, tomorrow 2 episodes as usual :wub:it depends on where you're watching it! Look at the calendar! 

Edited by ororomunroe
Put it in spoiler instead of deleting it
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, lebritneeey said:

Okay, I love how XN and WW are like "officially" a campus couple now :heart:

Though I feel a bit of awkwardness between them still (I think it's just me idk,,)

But I'm a bit worried though, like will something disrupt their relationship..?

Campus Couple FTW!! :wub: The awkward stage is understandable coz their foundation was virtual and to be able to transition from that to reality would take a while. I think XN is still the same but he smiles more often now. WW meanwhile is understably a reserved girl and has more awkward moments. XN has the advantage from the beginning. 

:wub: Dont worry, our OTP is indestructible! 

• Like 5

Raw raw raw.. but waiting for sub sub sub...  ready to enjoy some cheesiness a lot of squee and just giddyness!  As how most everyone describes this drama. Really enjoying this drama...

I like WW because she's funny and smart and pretty and she's typical college girl who at the same time likes to play online games- multiplayer/rpg games   like she's one of the boys. But anyway I'm so clueless to such I'll stick to minecraft, lol :D 

• Like 3

Does anyone know when will Wei Wei and the other guy Shao Xiang, Yi Ran's cousin will meet? Not that I want them to meet, but it's gonna happen. Is he going to be another love interest and pursue Wei Wei, too? I wouldn't know since I haven't read the novel myself ;)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, evie2016 said:

ohhh why just on ep? i find the preview for ep 14   

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4qmjjz_微微一笑很倾城14集_shortfilms

38 minutes ago, jongski said:

Raw raw raw.. but waiting for sub sub sub...  ready to enjoy some cheesiness a lot of squee and just giddyness!  As how most everyone describes this drama. Really enjoying this drama...

I like WW because she's funny and smart and pretty and she's typical college girl who at the same time likes to play online games- multiplayer/rpg games   like she's one of the boys. But anyway I'm so clueless to such I'll stick to minecraft, lol :D 

where you look at the drama translated ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, onlythatmn said:

Does anyone know when will Wei Wei and the other guy Shao Xiang, Yi Ran's cousin will meet? Not that I want them to meet, but it's gonna happen. Is he going to be another love interest and pursue Wei Wei, too? I wouldn't know since I haven't read the novel myself ;)

they would met at club gathering pretty much later

that's also a brief scene in opening song when XN pickup WW on rainy days.. one of them is SX :D

dunno what's going coz the role who's play the chara *Zeng Shui Wu Xiang* is different person in drama..

pretty sure later SX and XN have cold-war because of work and maybe WW?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, evie2016 said:

Fans are so creative. Check out this MV, it's beautifully made.

*live MV for love story*

Their love story is so sad. It's a good thing Xiao Nai and Wei Wei will not end up like this. :P

Awwww... I'd be sniffing my nose off too if 'twas as sentimental as this and I'm in WW shoes. :mellow:

• Like 1

Image result for A Smile Is Beautiful Yang YangImage result for A Smile Is BeautifulRelated image

Just got done rewatching the bicycle scene and I just love how many times he seems to be so tuned into her needs even before her.  It's like she doesn't have to ask he already knows.  Taking care of her by filling her bowl it's as if he notices everything about her.  Or the way he stopped to get snacks so she could hold down her skirt and cover a bit.  Who need words when you have sixth sense and XN sure does when it comes to WW.

I also felt my heart beating a little faster when XN left his team chair and started to walk towards the fans it's as if he owned the place most everyone's eyes were on him unless they were playing in the game.  It's the way he carries himself there is this aurora about XN and Yang Yang brings it to life and just nails it...

Even more how amazing was it that XN when talking to her bent down got on her level where he could talk to her eye to eye while gently wrapping his arm over the chair.  Dang simply amazing...

credit to original owners of photos..

Yang Yang IS Xiao Nai...that is all I can say.

There is not a single actor, whether it be from the old or new generation that I can envision taking on this role. The production team nailed it when they cast Yang Yang. 

Unfortunately...I think this drama has now broken me and my dreams of a perfect romance....:bawling:

• Like 8

All I can say is that I'm going to need me a resuscitator somewhere down the line in the next week or so. Just thinking about what's coming up makes me feel blessed to be alive and around to breathe the same air as these gorgeous human speci--Ahem, I'll show myself out, don't mind me :flushed:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Who need words when you have sixth sense and XN sure does when it comes to WW.

It's the way he carries himself there is this aurora about XN and Yang Yang brings it to life and just nails it...

Totally agree! YY portrays XN quite well. During the first day of broadcast, I wasn't completely assured of how XN is, that maybe he'll be TOO COOL (in a cold sense) but the next few episodes proved me wrong. YY is able to channel XN to a tee! With his eyes and through the small smiles he carries out~ Ugh. He & ZS compliment each other's characters so remarkably.. :tears: Kudos!!

Welcome, @xiexinen !! ;)

• Like 6