Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cr-J2HmVUAADLpm.jpg

Cr-J20wVYAAuHMZ.jpg

Cr-J3aHVMAA6Uzt.jpg

온새미로(언제나 변함없이) @hyeyuni0208 

@shiraruDramabeans have an article about the web novel adaptation. This is way before Bogum was cast as Crown Prince. It was a very popular novel.

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/구르미_그린_달빛

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/kbs-adapts-youth-romance-sageuk-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds/

The drama writer had made the MDBC character and story her own. Along with lead sizzling chemistry, wonderful casts and good directors it is winning all the way. 

I believe what the original writer meant by not going the route of 'sad melo' is considering Yoo Jung's young age and  not including the adult situation scenes. 

Spoiler

In the original novel, they have kissed a lot already and CP already know Raon's identity.

Even if they are included in the future, I think it will be a mild one because it KBS is a public broadcast station and it is a hit drama where the whole family could watch. But we could always hope could we.

Giving support to @pyoyongratings strategy. I am betting they will include the 83% ratings winner:D

Irrelevant, but I just found out that Kwak Dong Yeon is 19 years old...and I can hear my heart shatters, ahahahaaaa...I felt pretty guilty for ogling his body in the scene where he's injured, ahahahaaaa...*bitter laugh* XD I thought he was the same age as Park Bogum, oh myyyy...he's got that mature aura around him for sure :lol:

@sara2908 Waaaa...thank you for the information!!

56 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Giving support to @pyoyongratings strategy. I am betting they will include the 83% ratings winner:D

I humbly request for sara sunbae-nim to join in our quest for uber rating. I will be audacious adding sunbae name to the petition and will accept any consequences of wrath later on, tq and love you very much *run*

has anyone know in the Novel, how did CP find out that Raon is girl? is it like he knew but pretend and wait her to confess it or it's in other case? i really wonder even the drama may not follow the plot.

thanks for all the update, can't wait for MONDAY YEAHHH

19 hours ago, pyoyong said:

Yuuhuu, MBC crews and cingudeul in just merely 24hours we have gathered 53 brave souls who sworn an oath for MUCHO SKINSHIP PLEDGE in our beloved drama MDBC! (note to myself: lunatics everywhere)

So without further ado here are the mucho gorjess little cute stamps (plenty of ugly ones too) that we have collected so far...hohoho

pet7_zpsb6gdknfw.jpg

The following people have already been added to the picture:

@moodypie@chocolatepie@mellinadear@myvilvil@genmaikrw@AriaAA@liemkopi@bonuibonui@boyoo4lyf@Bambiina@WildDivine69@Noor IsmahwatiI@Naruto_7th_Hokage@Plummpychan@pyoyong @myutaa @yuuinokokoro @thephamle@nisanadhira95_stv@budzy90@sharsharphee@nataliakay@charliew@chocolatewaffle@Gummy Ting@JexxaS@thea2410@cynkdf@pristineqi@cheekychee@angelineong@darafangirl29@sunlatte@inna75@__jesse@Rin90@Jillia @PororoQueen@kimyoojunglove@lostmymusic@jilyheidi@Mei Lee@sunshinesageuk20@lovehbhjw2013@lightforyou22@ksks111@aileens@gyute@mujay@alekaonu@xoxgossipgirl@kd-addict@Luminita Leuca

Thanks for adding me up there!:wub:

Hi Moon Lovers!

Just a quick question. Does anybody know the song from the scene when CP buys time to try to save RO from the China ambassador? The scene when RO asks CP to endure. Then there is melo BGM. I searched all over the net, but fails. Please help...

19 hours ago, pyoyong said:

Yuuhuu, MBC crews and cingudeul in just merely 24hours we have gathered 53 brave souls who sworn an oath for MUCHO SKINSHIP PLEDGE in our beloved drama MDBC! (note to myself: lunatics everywhere)

So without further ado here are the mucho gorjess little cute stamps (plenty of ugly ones too) that we have collected so far...hohoho

The following people have already been added to the picture:

@moodypie@chocolatepie@mellinadear@myvilvil@genmaikrw@AriaAA@liemkopi@bonuibonui@boyoo4lyf@Bambiina@WildDivine69@Noor IsmahwatiI@Naruto_7th_Hokage@Plummpychan@pyoyong @myutaa @yuuinokokoro @thephamle@nisanadhira95_stv@budzy90@sharsharphee@nataliakay@charliew@chocolatewaffle@Gummy Ting@JexxaS@thea2410@cynkdf@pristineqi@cheekychee@angelineong@darafangirl29@sunlatte@inna75@__jesse@Rin90@Jillia @PororoQueen@kimyoojunglove@lostmymusic@jilyheidi@Mei Lee@sunshinesageuk20@lovehbhjw2013@lightforyou22@ksks111@aileens@gyute@mujay@alekaonu@xoxgossipgirl@kd-addict@Luminita Leuca

My, my, my look at our COMPLETE petition stamps!! Including all the the people who DOESN'T have picture profile and no stamps magically appear by themselves??!! Wowww miracle!!! In case you guys zooming in to see where you are in the petition, notice a strange thing going on in there. There are Mr.Bean, fluffy kirby,  bunch of Pokemon complete with extra large poke-ball and let's not forget the ugly people crew such as davy jones, a wookie, a frankie, a drunk monkey, master yoda and other suspicious stamps.  *GASSP* I wonder who could have done such DEVILISH thing??? This..this unspeakable evil!! Well no worries I'm here to SAVE THE DAY. If you don't want to be known as a grumpy hairy dwarf, please do message me with SOS subject +  picture attachment or picture link. I will come and rescue you! Just don't forget to gimme a thank you hug later *wink*

So yes, please do join us, we already half way mark on the page, just need a few more wacko to fill..I mean WELL EDUCATED people to fill the petition. And if you miss out on this GREAT MISSION OBJECTIVE can be seen here. Words by our President @Bambiina and a draft made by me that will be send officially to PD MDBC. If you LIKE this post it means you've committed yourself in this NOBLE ACT and will be added with the rest of the MBC crew above! Onward to our Holy Skinshipness!

Reveal hidden contents

Subject : Thank You Note

Dear PD,

On behalf of Moonlight Baeyontae Club, I wish to extend my gratitude to you and your team for such amazing drama. You have brightened our Mondays and now we wish everyday would be Monday..

We are also concern of recent issue pertaining to chest binding scene, which was reported may have affected Korean Teen Society and thus prompted a few concern, civic-minded citizens to issue a formal complaint to KCSC.

We are aware of Korean Culture, however we think the complaint is a bit double standard as we have seen more ‘damaging scene’ in the Korea entertainment Industry. The ‘bandage’ worn by KYJ is almost similar to a tube which had been worn by many ‘minor’ girls’ group member on stage while bouncing I mean dancing to the song. The difference is only the color of the bandage worn by KYJ is rather worn out and un-attractive compare to the more colorful tube don by some of the girls’ group member.  

We also would like to assure KSCS committee that we didn’t see any ‘inappropriate’ KYJ body part except for very tiny cleavage which is about 2 mm in length which is barely noticeable unless people really focus on the part. Furthermore her chest was tightly bandaged and we can’t even guess her cup size whether A or B (definitely not C base on the tiny micro cleavage which was about 2 mm in length). So rest assured no harm done and KYJ reputation is still intact if not improved.

We hope this is not some kind of agenda (dirty politic) to bring down the rating or to deter you from shooting a kissing scene. Do take note that we are anticipating kissing sceneS (notice the plural nouns?). We are also anticipating skinship sceneS. We know with KYJ situation this may have been a hindrance to your creativity but we believe with your experience and capability, you will be able to produce an EPIC KISS scene.  

We also prepare a proposal on how to increase the rating from close to 20% to 30%, 50 and finally 83%. The Vice President of Moonlight Baeyontea Club @pyoyong prepared a quick approach 1, 2,3 steps to achieve the target. It involve kissing scene, shower/bathtub scene and under the blanket scene (secret weapon). However we believe this must be hard to accomplish since KYJ is a minor.

We shall leave it to you. We trust in you and believe you will be able to work something out. I would also like to remind you of the scene in autum in my heart … sensual-pinky-touch-scene which left me breathless. Not just me, I believe many more can never forget that explosive pinky touch… I will never forget the look on SSH and SHK … Oh I will not elaborate on their look (you know what I mean) … since this letter shall be publish on our bulletin board. What I am trying to say is Please use you creativity

Please use the chemistry of both KYJ and PBG to the maximum. As it is very rare to get such chemistry. It would be a waste if you do not explore their potential. They have been burning our tv/laptop/phone screen with their chemistry for the past 6 episodes. I swear I feel the static coming out of the screen and left me tingling and wanting more … so PD nim .. please, please please ..  kiss scene please

I think I should end my letter here and PD nim thank you again for such wonderful 6 episodes. You are my man PD nim.

Best Regards

Bambiina

President of Moonlight Baeyontae Club.

PS – I know Shower head was not invented yet, however you can still have shower scene like Pyoyong suggested – Use the waterfall.. Half naked PBG would look extremely gorjess under the waterfall .. what more if you can throw KYJ together with PBG … with clothes OF COURSE … we wouldn’t want trouble with the KSCS would we?

Reveal hidden contents

benyotae%20001_zpsbeoxq8av.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Subject : RO Feminism

Dear PD Nim

Sorry to disturb you. I am sure you are pretty busy figuring out how to shoot a mind blowing sensual kissing scene involving a minor. I know that you must be feeling very pressured by member of The Moonlight Baeyontae Club and since we have been focusing too much on this kissing and skinship scenes, we feel obliged to help you on this matter.

With reference to yesterday letter, Please discard the enclosed proposal a 1,2,3 steps to achieve 83% rating nationwide. We conducted an ad-hoc brainstorming session, we came to a conclusion that the proposal is in fact inappropriate (considering KYJ situation). However we came up with another 3 brilliant ideas [actually it’s the Vice President of  MBC (Moonlight Baeyontae Club) ideas].    

If you are worried that in future we may charge you with copyright infringement of intellectual properties, rest assure with this letter I enclosed an MOU Sign by me and the vice president that we shall be releasing all right to you and there shall be no future copyright claim by us.

However in return we would be very grateful if you could hold a ‘High Five’ event with PBG for member of MBC and a group photo with PBG (if we hit target).

The three brilliants ideas are :

1. Kiddy Style frontal kiss (1 min duration under the rain), both fully clothes. Minimal body contact. PBG hands on KYJ shoulder. KYJ hands resting on PBG waist.

2.  Sleeping Holding Hand till morning. No body contact except for hands, different duvet under two separate blanket, minimal clothing (flimsy), blanket covering up till armpit. Both faces sweaty and looking flushed.

3. Kissing behind waterfall. Sensual full body contact (tight hug), flimsy clothing (Image blurry as the waterfall shall act as semi transparent curtain)

We hope our ideas will be useful to you. We hope you are able to utilize any one of our ideas though my personal choice would be no 3, the image may be blurry, but it shall give the idea to the audience that they really kissed –hot-smoking-liplocking-smoochin-french-kiss. I believe this is a much more original compare to the other two. I have never encountered such scene in my 13 years of watching Kdrama. Unlike the kiddy frontal kiss, we seen this as early as in 2002-Winter Sonata and 2004-Full house (not to mention other hundreds Kdrama) and as for Sleeping-while-holding-hand, we have that in Moon embraces the sun, we don’t want to label a copycat do we?. I leave the choice to you.

I have taken so much of your time, I shall stop here, thank you for reading

YOURS SINCERELY

Bambiina

(President of Moonlight Baeyontae Club (MBC))

CC : @pyoyong (Vice Presicent of Moonlight Baeyontae Club)

PS – There was a minor complain about KYJ looking too feminine. I was thinking a fake moustache would do the trick. But then again the image of CP looking lovingly and forlornly at an eunuch with a moustache would be too much to watch. I am not sure I can stomach it. Anyway I have never seen an eunuch with moustache. So please use your best judgement for this matter.

@moodypie I have comply to your "I'm Lee yeong" special request. But due to the unfortunate position of our CP in the picture, I couldn't not put it the waterfall scene since he will pretty much 'gurgle gurgle gurgle' mouth fills with water trying to introduce himself. Second option would be kissing in the rain scene which unfortunately Bambii already describe it's 1 minute FULL kissing, full occupied CP.  So the only option we have left is to put "I'm Lee Yeong" while he's sleeping holding hand with Raon. We can safely put it there since we have a good reason that CP is dreaming about the library scene. I hope this last resort option satisfy you.

Thanks for your include me and brilliant idea :blush:

Lets not forget about their first meeting..

11326460.gif

first, when he messed everything to impress his beloved dad. Lol

11287548.gif

First meeting with raon..

11337727.gif

Lets called this one front hug lol.. *when raon want to trap him into big dung hole..

11317247.gif

and then they met again, raon was the one who got in trap into palace world lol..

Lee yeong close up and cutenest overload part 2 (Check all spoiler)

Spoiler

he is really cute here..

11284479.gif

11288575.gif

Spoiler

his killer smile ❤️

11316222.gif

11305982.gif

Spoiler

sweetest smile ever..

11283454.gif

11279344.gif