[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Ahhh, my live stream isn't working. Usually I don't like finding out about the episode before I watch it myself, but this is so nerve-wracking that I actually don't mind camping here and finding out what happens before I watch it. I need to prepare myself mentally by reading what happens first, otherwise I'm not sure if I'd be able to look. 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys!

This is what I got from the live stream so far!

-Our couple came back from the sea, happy and oh so cute! She gave him another koala hug and I am still reeling for the cuteness

-HTJ is waiting outside HY1's parent house and her Daddy told HTJ to move on and where HY1 moved to, Pyongchan-dong.

-JS lost his car, his money, and his key to a gold-diggger

-Hoon is pouting about something-maybe about moving out

-The Park family + JS (live-in soon-to-be husband) are sitting down to eat breakfast and Hoon accidentally flicked jam on DK's face. He received a scolding (I thought this was funny)

-HTJ went to HY1's workplace and he saw her arriving at the workplace, avoiding him. He had the nerve to text her with, why are you mad when I explained everything already.

-Our couple planning a date, I think. Sooo cute! 

Seems like TJ keeps trying to meet HY but she rejects him yet again. But she promises to see him the next day, since she has something to say as well... TJ comes out of a flower shop with a flower bouquet and a ring box (?)

HY primps in her place... most probably to meet DK. TJ is on her way to meet her too.... aarrgghhhh the 3 are going to meet!!

OHHHHH at the crossroads... TJ sees HY and waves to her... She waves back except he sees that she's not waving at him and then.. he sees DK on the other side. And they smile and wave sweetly.... AHHHH!!

TJ angrily throw punches at DK! "You bastard!" HY comes over and sees his bruised lip.

TJ asks brokenly, "When did you get into such a relationship with him? The one who ruined me is him! The one who sent me to jail is him!" "Did you do that because you like her? You sent me to jail so we wouldn't get married?!"

TJ screams as HY is stunned. DK can't say anything in response.

I am not watching but a friend of mine, @misshoggy is in a chat room. This scene is important so I am reposting it here :)

OHY1 told DK she was going to meet TJ. DK said he wanted to meet her first because he had sthg to tell her. So OHY1 postponed her date with TJ. DK and OHY1 are together and TJ sees them, he remembers DK and puts 2 and 2 together. TJ punched DK.TF tells OHY1 that DK ruined him... Omo!!!

TJ asked DK is he ruined him because he loves OHY.

2 minutes ago, Mi-Y said:

Guys!

This is what I got from the live stream so far!

-Our couple came back from the sea, happy and oh so cute! She gave him another koala hug and I am still reeling for the cuteness

-HTJ is waiting outside HY1's parent house and her Daddy told HTJ to move on and where HY1 moved to, Pyongchan-dong.

-JS lost his car, his money, and his key to a gold-diggger

-Hoon is pouting about something-maybe about moving out

-The Park family + JS (live-in soon-to-be husband) are sitting down to eat breakfast and Hoon accidentally flicked jam on DK's face. He received a scolding (I thought this was funny)

-HTJ went to HY1's workplace and he saw her arriving at the workplace, avoiding him. He had the nerve to text her with, why are you mad when I explained everything already.

-Our couple planning a date, I think. Sooo cute! 

oh my goodness... HTJ really is clueless about women T.T.. 

3 minutes ago, angelflower said:

TJ asks brokenly, "When did you get into such a relationship with him? The one who ruined me is him! The one who sent me to jail is him!" "Did you do that because you like her? You sent me to jail so we wouldn't get married?!"

TJ screams as HY is stunned. DK can't say anything in response.

DIES ...... !!!! Noooooo. This is IT !!!!!

TJ explains everything he found out to HY. HY just takes it all in, and realises that DK did all that because of HY2, although TJ still doesn't understand. HY just says in shock, "It wasn't because of me."

DK comes as well and tries to take her away, saying that he'll explain but HY breaks away from him too. She walks away in a daze to the subway.

TJ throws more punches at DK.

AWWW This is all going back to that again... HY thinks in the subway, "All the things I endured... was because of Oh Hae Young? Because Park Do Kyung, you loved Oh Hae Young?"

HY thinks to all the sweet things between herself and DK and breaks down once again.... she cries along that same road...

Archived