[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

20 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

About tonight eps, i'm really excited.. when i watch eps 11 preview again, is it dk's vision long time ago that ohy1 jump to koala hug in front of their house? Just in different outfit but d location is d same isnt?

Checked it again.OHY has the same light pink coat from ep1 in the vision hug but her blouse is not the same.:)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys, can somebody pm me the streaming link... mine is not cooperative lately..

Thanks...

i think ep11 has a lot of angst for our otp... but i'm still excited..

i've been reading all your post just can't share anything cuz my mind is not working lately...

i'm just satisfied by re-watching all the scenes of our otp for the nth times already...

Let's do this guys.... Let's enjoy tonight's episode even if....

@dramaobsessed, @carolinedl, yes I got that "oooh" expression from OHY2 when she's told about TJ. It's kinda wow how can Hae Young got such catch & also a bit of interest? (interest in TJ or something she can use to stir thing up).  I'm not familiar with the writer before this but based on what I've seen so far in this drama, she doesn't seem to make any one evil.... they make mistake along the way but not evil at heart.  I hope she keeps it that way.

3 hours ago, catocat said:

@innasalvatore Thanks. Seo Hyun jin is looking Gorgeous in that dress.

@Phi major changes. hmm.  Our Oh Hae Young needs lot of self-reflection.  A typical Asian journey to find yourself. Problem is Our Oh Hae Young is always caught into problems created by others and then have to suffer. The force of Oh Hae Young is quite strong here  so Our Oh Hae Young needs a philosophical Journey to find the value of life.

I'm Most interested in Our Oh Hae Young growth. There is much more to life than just falling in and out of love. Motivations and Aspirations. Rise to promotion with the help of Rice?

Park Do Kyung doing EMBARRASSING Things for the 1st time in life.  Park Family Bonding. park Do Kyung losing the ability of Extra Sensitive Ears and no more future scenes.

Ji sang and Soo Kyung dealing with one night stand and maybe unwanted pregnancy.

Hoon living together with An Na or not and leaving present job to completely concentrate on Becoming a director. An Na leaving Hoon or not.

Mother aka Mrs. Park aka Mrs. Ha marry Mr. Whoever or not. Marriage busted or not.

Han Tae Jin completely suffering and burning with the desire to kill Park Do Kyung.

Oh Hae Young openly showing Bitterness or not.

Since last week till today's articles, the production keeps on stressing Dokying is to make that choice and by the tone of it, I don't feel good that decision will make DK-HY shippers happy... I'm curious if they'll review the true cause of his premonition this week...

So far, up to now, Dokyung's character has the most to keep an eyes on as far as character development.  It all depends on how they hatch that ability of seeing the future (or so they make us think).

I agree, at this point, I feel like both DK & HY needs that space/cooling period to digest after everything are out in the open.  I'd like to see her growth and focuses on her career.

7 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

I think that hug happened before that vision.PDK saw the things he already visioned again as a vision,does it make sense??That hug you guys are talking about is in ep5 I think.When OHY1 saw PDK outside the restaurant she hugged him to annoy OHY2.The outfits are similar too

No.. actualy its different outfit.. if u watched it again, d vision that DK had is when ohy1 go up stairs to her room, suddenly she is running back again n jump to him with koala hug.. its d same outfit that day with sling bag.. so DK is really surprised, but after that he realised that its only a vision..

About koala hug in front of restaurant (second hug) also first hug wasnt in DK's vision also.. i mean different outfit n location..

Oh damn.

Guys, sad news.

I won't be able to participate today in the live stream discussion. 

I'm kinda loaded with apps and I need to do it today itself. I'd have to pull an all nighter...

Good luck and keep the thread clean.

Also, pervy team alert! @foxvanilla @theseasasleep @Evaria @Kasmic @emme85 mention me in your pervy comments so I'll be able to join the discussion tomorrow.

Everyone subbing and recapping and screencapping, hwaiting!! 

I love you guys!

Peace!

9 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

Can someone please PM me the live link too?

Just DMed you those.  Please help passe them around if any one interested cuz I can't make it here for the live broadcast.  Hope they stream smoothly for you.  Cheers! :) 

2 minutes ago, Phi said:

Just DMed you those.  Please help passe them around if any one interested cuz I can't make it here for the live broadcast.  Hope they stream smoothly for you.  Cheers! :) 

Thank you so much I sure will...:)

hey everyone if anyone needs the links just PM me :)

35 minutes ago, Phi said:

@dramaobsessed, @carolinedl, yes I got that "oooh" expression from OHY2 when she's told about TJ. It's kinda wow how can Hae Young got such catch & also a bit of interest? (interest in TJ or something she can use to stir thing up).  I'm not familiar with the writer before this but based on what I've seen so far in this drama, she doesn't seem to make any one evil.... they make mistake along the way but not evil at heart.  I hope she keeps it that way.

I also hope that OHY2 is not going to go all evil and plan to break DK-OHY1 up with TJ. That would suck... Frankly, things have been pretty realistic so far (minus the appartment sharing and the visions) I don't want it to go over the top too much.

I'll try to live recap today, if my streaming link works :)

2 hours ago, carolinedl said:

I actually felt OHY2 was surprised to see HT, how good-looking he was. I think she already underratted OHY1 or at least believed that when it came to men, OHY2 had the upper-hand. Now things are turning around a bit more... That could also help OHY2 understand why DK might like OHY1. Perhaps I am being too positive or naive...

I also thought that it might be her cue for pursuing DK forcefully again, seeing that HT is hanging around OHY1...

I totally agree with you about the preview. I think both OHY's need to accept the thing that OHY1's best friend, Hee Ran, has said before, "they're not in high school anymore". OHY2 thought hanging out with PDK again like playing ping pong would rekindle their spark. In her mind PDK was just with OHY1 because he was trying to get to her like in high school. Now she has to realize that's not the case. Gosh, even HTJ didn't even give her a second look. :P OHY1 needs to listen to her bestie. She's no longer the same girl from high school. She needs to own her name. She's just as pretty as OHY2 to have 2 hotties after her. She also has talents. That is the other thing that I want to see happen on the show...her work situation to get better. Didn't Park Hoon say that she had mad cooking skills? Weren't PDK's guys and OHY1's work colleagues swooning over her lunch box? If they're trying to make the catering business #1, doesn't it make sense to let the person who has the cooking talents to get them there? We'll see.

10 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I also hope that OHY2 is not going to go all evil and plan to break DK-OHY1 up with TJ. That would suck... Frankly, things have been pretty realistic so far (minus the appartment sharing and the visions) I don't want it to go over the top too much.

I'll try to live recap today, if my streaming link works :)

Same here. I like that the four of them are all pitiful in some way. They can make mistakes but I hope that no one goes "bad" and that their actions always have understandable motivation even if we don't always agree with them.

@dramaobsessed please PM me the link. Tq

Hopefully it is not a HD version same as the last week i've used. It consumed 1gb data per episode. A several medium quality links i always use didnt work since last week. 

Wow.. Many have camp here tonite. Mobile data is precious. So, i have prepared laptop for better used. Please let it be another great episode, not a frusfrated one. We r too much in love with OHY n PDK to see their heartache. Live recappers, fighting!!

9 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

I totally agree with you about the preview. I think both OHY's need to accept the thing that OHY1's best friend, Hee Ran, has said before, "they're not in high school anymore". OHY2 thought hanging out with PDK again like playing ping pong would rekindle their spark. In her mind PDK was just with OHY1 because he was trying to get to her like in high school. Now she has to realize that's not the case. Gosh, even HTJ didn't even give her a second look. :P OHY1 needs to listen to her bestie. She's no longer the same girl from high school. She's need to own her name. She's just as pretty as OHY2 to have 2 hotties after her. She also has talents. That is the other thing that I want to see happen on the show...her work situation to get better. Didn't Park Hoon say that she had mad cooking skills? Weren't PDK's guys and OHY1's work colleagues swooning over her lunch box? If they're trying to make the catering business #1, doesn't it make sense to let the person who has the cooking talents to get them there? We'll see.

I love this line of thinking...perhaps, OHY1 will quit her job and start her own business???? that will be a good growth on her part...

14 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Can a lovely OHYA fam pm a live streaming link to me, please? Thanks in advance :heart:

Hi I just sent it to you enjoy :)

@dramaobsessed and @demarchelier Yes, I want to see more about OHY1's job. We have already heard that she was good at her job but never took credit for all her good ideas. Like Noona said, she needs to take care of herself. It's liek she is afraid of being recognized?... I don't necessarily want her to open her own business (though that would be great) but also to be promoted and recognized at her current work place.

@demarchelier did you choose your name because of the photographer?

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Waahh.. uri ohy a.k.a seo hyun jin is very beautiful n elegant in that dress.. love her more.. LOLs to those man looked amazed by her.. :D shj took all d roles, "just ohy" also "pretty ohy".. she is d winner !!! :D

About tonight eps, i'm really excited.. when i watch eps 11 preview again, is it dk's vision long time ago that ohy1 jump to koala hug in front of their house? Just in different outfit but d location is d same isnt?

Hi Cherrine

The koala hug at the start of the short preview for e11, both PDK and OHY1 are in the attire which they wore to the beach in e10, therefore this scene should be a continuation from e10, meaning PDK is sending her home after they'd spent the night together.

The dejavu koala hug that has yet to materialize appeared twice before -

first time in e4 @10:52   and again in e7 @44:45

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@dramaobsessed and @demarchelier Yes, I want to see more about OHY1's job. We have already heard that she was good at her job but never took credit for all her good ideas. Like Noona said, she needs to take care of herself. It's liek she is afraid of being recognized?... I don't necessarily want her to open her own business (though that would be great) but also to be promoted and recognized at her current work place.

@demarchelier did you choose your name because of the photographer?

Yes. Patrick Demarchelier is one of my favorite photographers! If I'm not obsessing over dramas, I'm obsessing over fashion. My bank account hates me! :lol:

34 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

I totally agree with you about the preview. I think both OHY's need to accept the thing that OHY1's best friend, Hee Ran, has said before, "they're not in high school anymore". OHY2 thought hanging out with PDK again like playing ping pong would rekindle their spark. In her mind PDK was just with OHY1 because he was trying to get to her like in high school. Now she has to realize that's not the case. Gosh, even HTJ didn't even give her a second look. :P OHY1 needs to listen to her bestie. She's no longer the same girl from high school. She's need to own her name.  She's just as pretty as OHY2 to have 2 hotties after her. She also has talents. That is the other thing that I want to see happen on the show...her work situation to get better. Didn't Park Hoon say that she had mad cooking skills? Weren't PDK's guys and OHY1's work colleagues swooning over her lunch box? If they're trying to make the catering business #1, doesn't it make sense to let the person who has the cooking talents to get them there? We'll see

Excellent ! .....I like that, it's a powerful statement ........She needs to own her name. Time to get out of the other bland OHY2 shadow. On top of what you said, OHY1 has a natural bubbly spontaneous personality . She has to be her own woman. She's an individual with talents, If ever DK was seduced by OHY2 again, she must fight for him. Show she is no pushover and a woman who knows the man she wants. This is for all womanhood.

F  I   G   H    T   I    N   G      !!!!  I'm right behind you . ...... charrrrgggee !!!

Archived