[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

2 minutes ago, dramola said:

I feel bad for OHY2. It's not fair for her to bear the brunt of OHY1's anger when she hasn't done anything wrong.

I agree. But OHY1 is dealing with a lifetime of frustration. Doesn't make her actions right, just understandable.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DK team is worried for him and follows him. They end up near a beach. (As in the IG BTS)

8dcd10460b7362f1118ff9eb355fd146.png

Spoiler

1d5bd0d4fb8b1fb8423d812a08e1be9e.png

9dc7af4fe31bcc8d9a8d9c2dcec4a5d1.png

735a8d36fa9e1d5b562612c0c20c0197.png

1d560e1c03d9aebfe378aa504ba51db3.png

OHY2 goes to work and ask Isadora what is wrong. As in preview she text I think its OHY1 why she attack her. 

a1df96e64af70d22d89a4d8251dd297b.png

DK goes into the forest and records the sounds of water falling. Some time must have passed because he has no more bruises... he takes out his phone but puts it down again.

HY sits at home.

Fishnet stockings! Crazy makeup!

1 minute ago, dramola said:

I feel bad for OHY2. It's not fair for her to bear the brunt of OHY1's anger when she hasn't done anything wrong.

Dramola, I think the extent of HY1's anger is beyond that of the recent event. Her anger stemmed from the three years of high school and even until now. I think it is somewhat understandable. Our leads need to really explain to each other now.

(I love your Sokka GIF, he was my favorite!)

DK sends her a text, "I'm sorry."

HY sits at a cafe, staring at her phone. She calls him, "I waited to see what else you'd say. I waited for you to type, and delete, and type and delete. I waited like that for 2 hours. But that was all you said? How could you end it like that? You have nothing else to say."

DK, "Where are you?"

DK sends her a text, "I'm sorry."

HY sits at a cafe, staring at her phone. She calls him, "I waited to see what else you'd say. I waited for you to type, and delete, and type and delete. I waited like that for 2 hours. But that was all you said? How could you end it like that? You have nothing else to say."

DK, "Where are you?"

5 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Think like an angry person who has had the worst happen to her repeatedly because of OHY2 unintentionally. It was irrational but natural action for OHY1

I understand her mental state, but that doesn't change the fact that it's unfair to OHY2 who's mostly just been living her life and minding her own business.

DK sent a text to OHY1 saying sorry. She calls him and says she waited for him and all she gets is a text.

THey meet and OHY1 is wearing that ugly eyshadow. OHY1 wants to know why he did not tell her. He says because OHY2 already hurt you so much...

She is like: It hurts, so you did not tell me? DK says he is really really sorry.

They are arguing and people are looking.

2 minutes ago, blademan said:

Why is she in that crazy makeup?!

Maybe to hide her dark circles? I couldn't understand the red fishnet, though

EDIT:

The livestream was interrupted by a live Chinese translator, can you believe that? The Chinese translator translated everything on top of the audio, unbelievably cool but now our stream lagged badly...

She wants him to kneel. He won't. (I don't know if I am more mad at her for asking him that or at him for refusing to do it.....)

She throws her phone at him.

OHY1 just wanted him yo say he loves her.... But he kept saying sorry...

Oh God... PHY2 is meeting her ex-step dad. TJ is there......... The step dad did not remember TJ. But TJ tells him everything and OHY2 is there, hearing it all. She now knows.

Oh no, please don't go there show................

1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

She wants him to kneel. He won't. (I don't know if I am more mad at her for asking him that or at him for refusing to do it.....)

She throws her phone at him.

OHY1 just wanted him yo say he loves her.... But he kept saying sorry...

Lots of issues here........ Both are not giving what the other wants. Anger and frustration blur their love.  So sad

Sorry there was a LOT that she said. To put it shortly, she felt like a fool looking at herself in the mirror. So she put on crazy makeup to make herself a different person, since it would be better than her current state. 

DK comes to her and keeps apologising. She hates that word and tries to make him say something else. But he has nothing else to say except sorry. She makes him "Beg, on your knees." He turns away and walks off.

HY cries and thinks that he didn't say "I love you." when he must have said it to HY2.

Archived