[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

She wants him to kneel. He won't. (I don't know if I am more mad at her for asking him that or at him for refusing to do it.....)

She throws her phone at him.

OHY1 just wanted him yo say he loves her.... But he kept saying sorry...

Yaa Park Do Kyung! say you love her! don't just apologies but say out loud you love her! she need that as reassurance... T.T

OHY2 goes to DK's house. Says that he cared. The she does not care care how many women he ruins, as long as it is for her.... (What a richard simmons!!!)

TJ is in the car, Laughs and then cries and looses it.

DK cannot stand OHY2 now.

He gets another visions. How he got hit by a car....

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

OHY2 goes to DK's house. Says that he cared. The she does not care care how many women he ruins, as long as it is for her.... (What a richard simmons!!!)

That's disgusting what she says to him.........OHY2, you've lost me as somebody who likes you even a little.

All the mess that have followed her running away from her wedding and she sees her own little sunshine in between it. sorry, I don't who makes me more mad right now, PDK or OHY2.

2 minutes ago, rnia93 said:

Yaa Park Do Kyung! say you love her! don't just apologies but say out loud you love her! she need that as reassurance... T.T

With his past experiences, saying I love you probably doesn't come easy for DK.

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Yepp this is what i"m afraid of. Her being all up in cloudnine knowing what DK did.. Come on girl, prove to us you're a better girl

DK drinks on the steps of his house with JS. The funny thing is JS knows immediately what HY wanted to hear, and asks DK why he didn't tell her that he loves her. "Who knows how you feel when you don't say anything?"

HY2 comes to look for DK and in her own ironic way, thanks DK for what he did because it was proof that he loved her. DK, "Is that what you can say now?!" She tries to tell him over and over again that she loves him but DK just walks away.

Chairman Jang tells TJ that it was HY2 who just left. TJ realises what happened in his car, and rages like a lunatic.

DK is out on the streets at a junction, and actually SEES himself on the other side. He sees himself being hit by a car and that whole accident scene.

DK is back with the psychiatrist, and says that line, "It was right to end things like that with the woman. Since I'm dying anyway."

END of episode.

1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

Woah! She did not just go there, did she?!? Any little sympathy I had for you just went out the window.

8 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Whoah, he refused to kneel and say sorry. Boy am I the only one angry at that, he does owe her more than I am sorry. Her and HTJ both.

TJ also owes her an I'm sorry. Not an explanation of what happened and then wondering why she won't let bygones be bygones after he'd explained what happened.

I think DK needs to apologize. He needs to beg TJ for having a hand in ruining TJ's business but he shouldn't be apologizing for ruining his wedding. The person who ruined TJ's wedding is TJ himself. 

But I still think DK needs to grovel and beg HY1 because his actions caused a ripple effect and knowing that it all rooted from the same woman who she's had a not so pleasant relationship with in the past, he should have told HY1 early enough and he should have told her that he loves her. Because he knows that her hurt and anger still has its root in her insecurity about HY2. So yeah, he owes HY1 a whole lot more than an I'm sorry. But TJ he owes an apology. Him and CEO Jang as well, because that man removed all his investment because he wanted to please his future son-in-law. How messed up is that?

And I don't even know what to say about HY2. richard simmons needs to be bitchslapped. Someone, reach into the screen and slap her from now till kingdom come. I can't even!!! Urgh!!!!!!

Just now, demarchelier said:

Woah! She did not just go there, did she?!? Any little sympathy I had for you just went out the window.

Yes she did... She even thanked him for caring so much,,,and suddenly realises she loves him very much...

Archived