[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol!!!

EDIT:

-Her friend hugged her and explained her part in the ruin of HY's marriage.

-Another Oh Hae Young appear on the beach! But not what you think. DK really cannot escape that name.

-Bit Na tattle-taled to Noona about how HY hit her

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Ah how I wish DK was wearing a white tee-shirt at the beach... We could see it all under a wet white tee shirt......... So cruel!!!!

I hear you girl, i hear you! That would be an apple to the eye! Lol

The rumours swirl around. HY2 tries to find out what happened from SK.

SK says that something must have happened for HY to do that to her, but HY2 says nothing happened. She asks SK why she keeps taking HY's side, every time. She sends HY the message from the message, "Explain to me. You must explain to me why you did that last night".

c42dddd2ab4f3dbc808a5b6c016bce91.png

Both boys calls her but she doesnt answer it. She thinks of DK being there but his not. OHY1is more angry at OHY2 and finds her and attacks her WHY???? blame her?? 

dba455589e7e443e4abd58d9ff441426.png

Spoiler

57060dd2fab5c8493ce614d854b68b2d.png

de51153584f274f7acfae8b6471bdf87.png

7e79a29f20bc639e7d2b653a4fa1f103.png

320e759a44f9e26be890434d0596958a.png

Just now, angelflower said:

The rumours swirl around. HY2 tries to find out what happened from SK.

SK says that something must have happened for HY to do that to her, but HY2 says nothing happened. She asks SK why she keeps taking HY's side, every time. She sends HY the message from the message, "Explain to me. You must explain to me why you did that last night".

SK noona, high five for looking out for uri Hae Young-ah

OHY1 is telling her mom. Her mom asked her who is Pretty OHY?... She says OHY1 is her daughther, she wants the family to move.

Oh seems OHY1 did not tell her everything... She just said that OHY2 just caused a lof of trouble for her.

Just now, dramola said:

I feel bad for OHY2. It's not fair for her to bear the brunt of OHY1's anger when she hasn't done anything wrong.

Think like an angry person who has had the worst happen to her repeatedly because of OHY2 unintentionally. It was irrational but natural action for OHY1

1 minute ago, dramola said:

I feel bad for OHY2. It's not fair for her to bear the brunt of OHY1's anger when she hasn't done anything wrong.

But she is somewhat responsible...OHY1 dump her all her hurt and pain she's been feeling because of her all these years since she was a child...and now because of her fiance was ruined etc...

Archived