[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

1 hour ago, Ginaaaa said:

So, I was wondering how to jump into the thread! I'm thoroughly enjoying this drama and I'm no a rom-com genre fan. This doesn't seem like an ordinary rom-com. It's very clever, and there are some deep stuff going on in the background. The psychologist is a very interesting character. He starts out seemingly bored with his sessions with PDK (doodling while listening to the patient talk????) then slowly pays attention and eventually becomes so engrossed with his patient to the point of wanting a friendship to replace the doctor/patient relationship, complete with a theory of fluid time that can bend.

And the role that sound plays throughout , it's almost a unique character worthy of billing! It's a rare drama that has me rewatch the thing, but this one has me so intrigued with the backdrop of ideas, ideas that speak to the inner geek, I feel the desire to carefully watch again to explore the background "noise" and how it relates to character and story development. 

This drama appeals to a broad audience, not just the appreciators of rom-com. And of course, a good script, tight direction and a cast who delivers helps to brand it with a badge of excellence.

I totally feel the same. When I saw DK doing stuff with recording I thought wow ....... so sexy. The writer re-branded it to smexiness. Suddenly I too develop an acuteness to the noise of raindrops, shifting sand, trembling leaf...14ahh.gif( laughing at my own cheesiness ) 

Please share with us once you're done with noise+ character exploration. Awareness of audio sensation heightens the layering of the drama, and gives much pleasure. Oh, include the kissing noise. Ask the pervy experts here, you can HEAR them by a mile. ( pun intended )

This is what I wrote in an earlier post:

"Oh yes......... the sound ( the job of a sound director caused me to view sound so differently....... good job writer, for making a nondescript job so interesting and informative and putting a hot man to heat it up) "

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, rnia93 said:

oh, there is one, actually this thread

but it looks like everyone still camp in this thread..  hahaha. 

Is it okay to ship them also in this thread? I think if d owner of this thread gave permission then it should be okay isnt? calling @heartoppaya

8 minutes ago, dramoron said:

Where can i watch this interview?

Sorry chingu.. i just saw that pic looks like they had an interview.. maybe soon we'll have it on you tube..

When I watch this.... I felt so real.... Eric acted so real.....and SHJ - you go girl..... I like her.... I would have become her friend... She is  a tough cookie but she didn't realise it... She needs a little push.... And the girl... Knows her heart well...  chase for the love freely.... I wish I have done that ..... Once upon a time..... #fightsong.

Shj is so cute.. her acting is so natural in this scene.. or maybe she also afraid of bugs.. LOL..

I never knew there is a job called sound director n what r they do.. thanx to script writer to make dk as a sound director.. this job is interesting n kind of sexy too? Or maybe i just delulu bcoz of eric..hehe..

4 minutes ago, intanr said:

When I watch this.... I felt so real.... Eric acted so real.....and SHJ - you go girl..... I like her.... I would have become her friend... She is  a tough cookie but she didn't realise it... She needs a little push.... And the girl... Knows her heart well...  chase for the love freely.... I wish I have done that ..... Once upon a time..... #fightsong.

Actually i always hooked with male lead.. but in AOHY, i totally hooked with d female lead.. her acting is so daebak.. she make me laugh so hard, cry so hard, also flutter so hard.. her acting is d best.. so i can feel ohy1 character to d max.. i started to be her fan.. she deserved a best actrees award.. i really gonna watch all her new projects ahead.. wish her very good luck in k-ent..

Btw, she is also join musical drama.. i never watch it b4, just see her pics.. talented actress, with great acting skill also great singing skill..

I got a gobsmacked moment. You know, the writer sends out indirect messages through DK's actions that " hurried sex on demand " ( for lack of better words ) may be not be a good idea. Twice OHY1 was rejected. Could it be that " lust" may not be as good as the real thing in DK's " right " time? And isn't it embarrassing that a girl asks for it? It shows she is " easy"?

Also did you notice that OHY was regarded as valued because in the first instance, she was placed in an expensive pos hotel suite. Secondly, DK said that girls shouldn't go to cheap hotels. The implications may mean that society is still conservative.

I noticed too that the usual Korean trope of piggy back riding is replaced by frontal legs wrapping style. Here's a poser. Is this trend more suggestive because if there is "inappropriately " touching, it could mean arousal .6domanda.gif

Just wondering...... okay okkaayy..... excited waiting for Monday.

Guest loveoppayam

had anyone post this fan MV before? Mianhe if someone had posted it

Shinhwa- Destiny of Love

Yeah, I want you to listen closely
To what I have to say
The first thing you left me
The next thing, I got nothing
Everything was gone with you
Check it

Although I used to hope
That the morning would arrive
But I tremble from my sad longing
And I cry again

Everyone lives happily
But why am I trapped in darkness?
I long for you who left
Will I live my days in hell?

You’re breathing in my heart
How do I forget you and continue to live?
The shattering separation
The broken pieces are hurting my heart

Deciding to leave it behind and trying to forget
But there is a huge void without you
Even if I hurt until I die
I will still wait for you

Even if I try to close my eyes
I keep seeing you I seem to be going crazy
Even if it is just once
If I could see you I will be fine

I’m trapped up inside of the darkness
You see I’m helpless
All I can do, I have nothing
Hopeless, want no more or nothing less
You said it’s all for the best
From one to ten, I can’t forget it
From the beginning until the end,
You say time go fast
Don’t tell me that
You know I want you back

You’re breathing in my heart
How do I forget you and continue to live?
The shattering separation
The broken pieces are hurting my heart

Deciding to leave it behind And trying to forget
But there is a huge void without you
Even if I hurt until I die

Even if everything in the world disappeared
I still couldn’t erase you your scent still remains even now
Only as the hatred that is my wound I can’t let you go
I definitely can’t let you go baby please, don’t leave me alone
Please come back

I wrote a letter without an address
I called a number that has already been changed
In a photograph that has yellowed
I smile and greet you
Are you living well without me?
Or are you sad?
Is there anything more than hating me
That makes you worried?

If I erase the cooled love in my heart
How do I live?
I hate myself for not forgetting this love
Although I really hate it

I’m using this heart to say
I love you, I love you, I love you
Even if my heart stops beating

trans by colorcodedlyrics

Owh:blink:   i just realized today is MONDAY!! Time really fly fast and now is the fasting month. 

Yeay! Another episode tonite. Since it's Monday when office is the busiest, i have no time to worry about waiting. Once the 'storm' settled, i can enjoy the live streaming ...

The sadness of last week really affect me, bcoz i'm lonely too. So, this weekend i spent my time with my family in our hometown. I'm not worry of OHY life coz she has parents and friends who care. She has positive energy to survive. She has the ablilty to move on. I like people who honest with their life.

On the other hand, PDK is fragile. His work is his hobby and that makes him alive. His siblings also a reason for him to keep on going. But, he had nobody to lent shoulder to cry. No father or mother figure as an example. He had to be strong all the time. Once a bad happened to him, it is easy for him to shutdown.

Please OHY dont turn ur back to him.

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Ok I might be wishful thinking but I think we need a laugh. My pervy mode is back on... Why are his lips bruised ??? 

Sadly I know this is the scene when TJ gives DK the one, two or more punch... 

Is his lip bruised bcoz tj hit him? I think his bruised make up should be on nose too? Still hope that someone other than tj who make his lips like that b4... LOL

Is the preview out yet?

I just marathoned 10 episodes and I went all "yayyyy...they finally got together" then all of a sudden I stopped smiling and thought, DK deserves to be punished for ruining an innocent person's life(TJ). Not only has TJ lost part of his life, he will forever have a criminal record for something he's innocent of. *sigh* so unfair. I hope OHY finds out about the truth as soon as possible. TJ deserves to be happy too.

18 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Not only has TJ lost part of his life, he will forever have a criminal record for something he's innocent of. *sigh* so unfair.

Do you still get a record even if you were proven innocent? I guess you will have an arrest record but doesn't it disappear from your criminal record if you are proven innocent? Anyone knows how it works in Korea?

But I cannot help thinking: Does it matter in the kind of field he works in?... ha ha... maybe I have a too negative image of business men...

4 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Is the preview out yet?

I just marathoned 10 episodes and I went all "yayyyy...they finally got together" then all of a sudden I stopped smiling and thought, DK deserves to be punished for ruining an innocent person's life(TJ). Not only has TJ lost part of his life, he will forever have a criminal record for something he's innocent of. *sigh* so unfair. I hope OHY finds out about the truth as soon as possible. TJ deserves to be happy too.

4 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Do you still get a record even if you were proven innocent? I guess you will have an arrest record but doesn't it disappear from your criminal record if you are proven innocent? Anyone knows how it works in Korea?

But I cannot help thinking: Does it matter in the kind of field he works in?... ha ha... maybe I have a too negative image of business men...

Most likely there will be a court record of the indictment of fraud but it will also say that he was found innocent of all charges. @carolinedl you're not far off from thinking that in business these indictments are almost commonplace. There are a lot of business executives who are charged everyday for something (defrauding investors, insider trading, bribery, etc.) but then found innocent. This is why these business guys have an attorney on retainer or a complete legal staff on their payroll. Look at HTJ and his attorney.

Nevertheless, DK needs to be punished and to atone for his mea culpa. I'm curious how the writer is going to handle this fallout. 

Archived