[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mgicc are comic-strips created by me considered fan-art? if yes, than i am willing to help out in the contest under that category.  i have looked thru the fan art entries for 2015 shippers' contest and i dont really see c-strips with captions, more of paintings, drawings, photo edits & collage, gifs. 

fan art link : 

fan video link : 

i can only help with  c-strips, so i cant really help out in admin and other misc chores, sorry. 

Uhhh, I hate typing using my phone - it never works as it does on my computer or anything else (not a mobile). Anyway, guys, I must say that I m one of many who don't share any special talent that would help fulfilling the requirements of the contest. I am good at finding music or creating a sort of thematic playlist - more or less. I usually use music or quotes to easily convey the message of my photos.  If you need this kind of stuff, please let me know! Meanwhile enjoy some music - the next two songs are special - the 1st one is about love that makes you grow up and that will happen to both, Jung and Seol, and 2nd one to describe Seol who is beautiful - the artist sings/ keeps repeating just one word which is beautiful in Korean, and the song becomes more meaningful.

1 st song

https://youtu.be/eWpcvM6Audw

2nd song

https://youtu.be/kvaZ4fw-bLA

Seol to Jung 

. “I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face, I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all."
— Laurell K. Hamilton, A Lick of Frost

7 minutes ago, kara_mella said:

“I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face, I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all."
— Laurell K. Hamilton, A Lick of Frost

It really suites our couple! :heart:

And even i can't understand the lirycs of the first music i just feel in love

I love Cheesy Couple, kimbap couple is good too.

btw, 2 years ago, I submitted Taeun fanvid for shipper contest, I think we got the third prize back then. I'll try to make a fanvid and then you all can watch it first and decide which fanvidto be submitted

here's the taeun video for reference 

Tried creating a Fandom Name Poll on google docs, do tell me if the link works: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JE7gwBk0tsTDuxUs4mHaYCnydUavRZMboV_5sQlH4es/edit (otherwise, anyone knows how to do a poll in soompi?)

Also, good news!  The deadline to join the contest has just been extended to the 18th of this month + Just to clarify, It is open to both real life and drama couples. The only requirement is that the couple must have their own active shippers thread. (I asked the contest mod just to be sure) 

Which means we can approach this as PHJxKGE in CITT together or just JungSeol (which the responses seem to be veered towards and is hence the direction I assume we're taking?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@themarchionessNp, sorry for the misunderstanding! Hope you can still join us in other ways even if you cant fic for us~

@MrsSoJiSub I really like the Bob Marley one, I feel like if we use that, we dont need to use other quotes (they did say up to 3 quotes) Btw I love Pablo Neruda <3

@Ahpheng about the comics, I've messaged the contest mod to ask! Currently waiting for a reply

4 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Really whole-heartedly I'd like to participate, but I'm not good at making fanvid, I ever tried to make it using WMM, but well, it's still so bad I think, mianhae..... so maybe @fidda868 could do it better. :D well, how many participants for each round? is there any limitation to this? So, if there's  no round I can take, let me just be the voters or supporters :D 

Let me call other talented chingus who could contribute their creative ideas here..... [deleted text] and all chingus in Cheese In The Trap Thread sorry for not mention u all, let's make our couple winssss... :D:D

@stargazer187  Thanks for calling out, but I'm a real noob at fanart (plus never tried doing vids so can't help there either). Will try to contribute ideas & see how to chip in from the sides! @mgicc  If you guys need to search webtoon for specific scenes, that I can definitely help!

@MrsSoJiSub   Some movie quotes to add to your list. My personal fave is the 1st & 2nd from "Eat, Pray, Love" & "Sleepless in Seattle"

http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/slideshow/2491/50-love-quotes-that-will-never-go-out-of-style/elizabeth-gilbert

http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/slideshow/2491/50-love-quotes-that-will-never-go-out-of-style/sleepless-in-seattle-1

@coffeeboy @Anabela Sampaio  On fandom name, I like cheesy couple or kimbap couple (short & sweet and defines our OTP's relationship). If we need to , I was thinking of Mouse & Cheese Couple (think Seol's and Jung's roles as the mouse and cheese interchange throughout their relationship) or Sun Bear & Lion Mouse Couple (cos Sunbae sounds like Sun Bear don't you think and YJ does give off both scary & cuddly vibes as a character; Lion Mouse because of the lion plushie and Seol's hair & role as the "mouse" in the relationship).

Think the baidu fans came up with food-related couple names that punon Sunbae and Seol (see below @mgicc post in CITT forum):

Okay I think I have seen 3 votes for Cheesy couple and 2 for Kimbap couple. Okay I am going to give 4 official names I have seen mentioned here and please vote on one of the 4 (either quote me and say the number or name of the name you choose) If something you like is not there please tell me and then by tomorrow (ugh I live in the US on the east coast so right now it is officially Sunday with it being 12:06am) so Monday 2 am I will tally up everything that has been chosen and that will be our official couple name fine?

1. Cheesy couple: 1 vote

2. Kimbap couple

3. Mouse & Cheese couple

4. His Cinnamon Roll, Her Dark Knight couple

5. If none of these sound good to you, please PM me with something and I'll add it to the list. 

Thank lawds the deadline has been extended. I will soon post my intro and you guys tell me what you think of it. Who's doing the poem?

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Aweeee thanks @stargazer187 for calling me here. I would love to help in the FMV section but dear Im just a baby in making FMV... my skills are like the worst of all worst vids hahaha! like a baby whom just fell and is in fear of starting again. That's right I made my first and only FMV for SWP and got SLAP hard with copyright issues that I fear most to venture back into that field :tears: :sweatingbullets: All my efforts was wasted so no no FMV for me hahaha! I have yet to muster up the courage to start again. Please don't remind me of my pain crazy-monkey-emoticon-002.gif?1292792378

Besides @fidda868 I also  know @colourizeme @evanishh @emy_rose and @sarsu would be wonderful candidates to help in this field. OMG their FMV for SWP is absolutely daebak!!! Their skills are just as or even more so better than some we've seen so far.  SHOUT OUT to you my dear Pretties and Handsomies!! Anneyong!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif?1292792391 Long time no see indeed. I hope you're all well! Have you've been trapped by the cheese as yet?? Please I hope you can can share your wonderful expertise and creative talent in movie making here for some CHEESEY FUN!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-108.gif?1292792407

Woahhh...mianhae...seriously i'm not good in making a creative MVs for uri JungSeol...i've seen @colourizeme @emy_rose MVs in previous dramas and they are sooo sooo good in doing beautiful MVs..huhu..maybe they can help us with the fan vid... Or you guys can try ask help from super_umkaaa @ Loren Reynolds at her ig..she's done 2 good MVs for CITT in her yt acct..

1 hour ago, GrandPoopBah said:

@MrsSoJiSub @mgicc voting for Cheesy couple (partly due to the fact that they have cute spazzy moments together as well)

@mgicc @MrsSoJiSub @GrandPoopBah I'm voting for CHEESY COUPLE for our loveable and adorable sunbae and hoobae! :) They are indeed spazzy and they have a lot of cheesy and romantic gestures on and off screen! :) 

cheese.jpg

a11.jpg

12501497_1579455469011602_1864590292_n.j

I really like "The Cheesy Couple" :) so my vote (if it counts) goes to that name!

But what will YOU call yourselves? Example: our couple's name is JjongAh couple. And we call ourselves for "The Jjongaholics."

You are working so hard!!! Fighting!!!! 

PS: don't forget to register if you haven't already!!

Gooooo Mouses!!!! :D

@MrsSoJiSub are u able to view the responses on the google poll link i posted? Because if u can then u wont have to manually tabulate voting results. As it stands now in the poll, there are 5 votes for cheesy couple, 2 for cheese couple, 1 for triangle kimbap couple, 1 for mouse & cheese couple

Oh and @coffeeboy and @Anabela Sampaio will be up for the poem section.( do u 2 need help here?)

@fidda868 Super umka is one of the youtubers ive reached out to but i have not received a reply yet.

@anniepanda we will register when we at least have confirmed participants for the fanvid section but things are looking good for now as I have a tentatively positive response from one of the youtube FMV makers :) 

Archived