[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

9 hours ago, mgicc said:

@anniepanda Thank you for answering~

At everyone: what do you all think about the contest?

I checked out the contest rules and past year's contest (Round 1,2,3,4 ) and it definitely seems do-able, if there are enough participants for each round. We can tap on the talents over at the main thread (Surely there would be closet shippers / lurkers who would be interested in joining) I'd say we gauge the response from here and the other thread first before making a further decision. :) 

Quick question, If we do join this, which rounds would you be interested in joining?

Theres: 

Round 1: Introduction and Smash Poetry

Round 2: Fan Art

Round 3: Fan Fiction

Round 4: Fan Video

There are other ways to contribute even if there are aspects youre not confident about (like your opinions!) Anyways if we do this it'd be for common bonding/spazzing purposes so the only important thing is having fun along the ride :)  

As Seol ;) I have no talent ... but i can work hard. So if you decide to enter i will try and support the best way i can. It shoul be fine and the past few months... I have lots of time available since i'm at wome or at physioteraphy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MrsSoJiSub I'll burn in the depths of OTP hell if I have to but I'll steadfastly stand by my JungSeol ship till the very end.

I really agree with you on the point of Seol being her natural self around Jung. Is it so hard to believe that she can simultaneously act so different around the both of them and yet be her natural self? Dont we all act differently towards different people on a daily basis? Furthermore, Seol is self assured enough in her own identity to be her natural self in front of others, not just Jung or In Ho. Sure, she doesnt always speak her mind and is sometimes awkward with Jung but that is because she is self conscious in front of him( she likes him, for goodness sake!) + the 2 still dont properly know each other yet but theyre getting there! 

I guess it also boils down to how one would define what it means to be your "natural self" since different people would have different ideas with regard to what a "natural self" would entail. If one's definition of "natural self" is being able to play/banter freely without awkwardness then the In Ho x Seol couple surely fits the bill. If your personal preferences dictate that having a breezy, unambiguous dynamic ala In Ho x Seol is important to you in a relationship then I suppose you'll naturally gravitate towards this pairing. 

As for me nothing says authentic natural self like being able to bare your deepest insecurities and innermost thoughts to another without fear of reprisal like our JungSeol couple have done on multiple occasions. Yes, Seol is very natural with In Ho, but only on a more superficial and platonic level. Jung on the other hand connects with Seol in all the ways that matter for a relationship to be sustainable in the long term. Plus, the bits of awkwardness adds spice to their dynamic and indicate room for growth, which I'm always happy to see explored. 

36 minutes ago, tootsieroll13 said:

I love this part :D:D. I don't blame the fangirl though, no one can't resist uri sunbae. He wobbled due the hug and that laugh is so :wub::wub:

credit: to the owner

hahahaha that girl was ready to tackle cant blame her lol  :D

okay umm, hana dul se----------tttt

girl::w00t::w00t::w00t:

sunbae::crazy::crazy::crazy::D

2 hours ago, tootsieroll13 said:

Keke, me too. :D:D but i think i need to learn how to be innocent, pretty and cute at the same time. Oh, need to grow my hair as well. :P:P . New vid of PHJ , I really have no idea what they talk about. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Lol I have all of the requirements above :confounded: no i don't but i have long hair ;) and people consider me innocent. Unfortunately i'm not younger than him :crazy: and he now prefers YOUNGER WOMEN  Hehehehehe!

4 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

Friends !

it's a bit OT, but does someone know the meaning behind PHJ's yellow bracelet ? He's always wearing it when not filming .

I'm not sure if it is or not, but it looks very much like the Livestrong bracelet.  Would need a close-up to really know though. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livestrong_Foundation#Livestrong_wristband

3 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I'm not sure if it is or not, but it looks very much like the Livestrong bracelet.  Would need a close-up to really know though. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livestrong_Foundation#Livestrong_wristband

It's called the "Memory Bracelet", which were the products of the fund-raising activity aimed to help the families of the Sewol ferry victims. The Yellow color is in line with the Yellow Ribbon Movement with 'Remember 20140416′ engraved in it which was the date when the Sewol Ferry tragedy happened.

PHJ have been wearing this ever since to remember the victims.

Here's a news about the bracelet: http://infinite7soul.com/2014/07/19/news-140720-%EC%9D%B8%ED%94%BC%EB%8B%88%ED%8A%B8-sungjong-l-show-support-for-sewol-tragedy-memorial-campaign/

13 hours ago, mgicc said:

@anniepanda Thank you for answering~

At everyone: what do you all think about the contest?

I checked out the contest rules and past year's contest (Round 1,2,3,4 ) and it definitely seems do-able, if there are enough participants for each round. We can tap on the talents over at the main thread (Surely there would be closet shippers / lurkers who would be interested in joining) I'd say we gauge the response from here and the other thread first before making a further decision. :) 

Quick question, If we do join this, which rounds would you be interested in joining?

Theres: 

Round 1: Introduction and Smash Poetry

Round 2: Fan Art

Round 3: Fan Fiction

Round 4: Fan Video

There are other ways to contribute even if there are aspects youre not confident about (like your opinions!) Anyways if we do this it'd be for common bonding/spazzing purposes so the only important thing is having fun along the ride :)  

I wish i can help but i'm not good at any of the above!  Anyone who's already doing fan art, fiction and video interested in contributing? 

2 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

It's called the "Memory Bracelet", which were the products of the fund-raising activity aimed to help the families of the Sewol ferry victims. The Yellow color is in line with the Yellow Ribbon Movement with 'Remember 20140416′ engraved in it which was the date when the Sewol Ferry tragedy happened.

PHJ have been wearing this ever since to remember the victims.

Here's a news about the bracelet: http://infinite7soul.com/2014/07/19/news-140720-%EC%9D%B8%ED%94%BC%EB%8B%88%ED%8A%B8-sungjong-l-show-support-for-sewol-tragedy-memorial-campaign/

Ah.  I thought it might be Livestrong because it was developed by Nike and because I knew PHJ to be interested in charitable causes.  I didn't know a yellow bracelet had been also developed in remembrance of the Sewol tragedy; that certainly makes more sense.  Thanks for the correction!

3 hours ago, lorac529 said:

KGE keeps such a low profile, wonder what she's up to lately.  I hope that when her new film "Grandmother Gye-choon" releases, she'll invite PHJ!  Here's a video showing the celeb friends she invited to her movie last year..

It looks like a schedule thing, I've noticed that they take turns in promoting the series. This week PHJ has done the PR rounds with the press and blog followed by SKJ next week with the PR free hug and interviews, then KGE appearing in a media event launch with La Biotte this Sunday. She must have a prior commitment this week otherwise she would be joining PHJ for such event. They've released PR media kits in a timely manner too, articles are released at clockwork everyday to various outlets :) It would have been better if they could have done PR together though :( Remember, they had to work around her schedule to fit filming, initially she turned down the role because of prior commitments. Our OTP have conflicting schedules, I'm afraid. I hope they get to do one together soon in China though!

P.S. His management is heavy on the PR though, even controlling the feeds of his Instagram account and releasing a regular segment of videos about his day to day life. You can tell that his public image is carefully detailed and orchestrated--but he has a lot of CF deals and need to take care of his image too, I guess. Koreans in general take things too seriously, one minor fault and they make such a big issue out of it, these poor actors. The scrutiny on these celebrities are a bit appalling, they cannot behave as normal people unfortunately.

10 hours ago, themarchioness said:
10 hours ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

Gosh she seems so shy and unconfortable. I don't know what the aprtner is saying. but i just can't take my eyes off of her. She's so lovely :heart:

credit to the owner

I turned on the caption & auto-translation in Youtube and figure out this is what happened...

She seems shy coz Park Hae-il said he hasn't seen her for awhile and he is used to her uniform image in the "A Muse" movie that they did together, so he is surprised to see her having an aroma (image) of women today.  Then KGE said something which I don't understand.  And i believe Park Hae-il later on asked her what she did the past year and then she mentioned she worked non-stop with all these sunbaenims (Jeon Do-yeon, Lee Byung-hun, etc.) in various movies.  Park Hae-il then compliments her how she can digest all these different roles and wish she'll get best actress award again next year at The Grand Bell Awards (Daejong Film Award) which she did previously.  She immediately did a "don't say that" gesture and got shy...then everyone gave a big round of applause.  Then they went on introducing the best director award

Archived