[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

@mgicc @MrsSoJiSub are you allowed to used official media in the competition?  There was that CitT group poster where PHJ stood behind KGE holding a glass of wine.  If that can't be used, maybe it can serve as inspiration... he's holding something very deep red color, very MURKY in color, much like his personality.  (Maybe?)

Which brings this back to team name.  If CheesyBriegade or CheeseBriegade, if Seol is brie, Pinot Noirs or Canernet Sauvignon (my vote) goes great with that. :)

http://iledefrancecheese.com/index.php/Top-Five-Ile-de-France-Brie-Pairings.php

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, coffeeboy said:

I vote for cheesybriegade as our fandom name. :D

@magicc for the first round the pregenerated smash letters sets hasn't been announced yet, right ? 

Me too! Cheesybriegade suits us well :D And Yeah! When will they announce the pregenerated smash letters for our poem?

2 hours ago, anniepanda said:

I have no clue of cheese and wine combo but if someone can pick a cheese for Jung and one for Seol or make one the cheese and then the other the perfect wine that goes hand in hand with it (I got that from the poster because Seol is the cheese and Jung is enticing her with wine which

And he bought a bottle ow wine in they're first date becaquse of the cheesy popcorns that were to grassy! :D

Ahn? What happened here? I was quoting @MrsSoJiSub!

hello everyone!!!

You are really busy ... I wrote a rhymeless poem [ I don't think I should call it "poem") anyway(s) - let me tell you that I haven't written a poem since I was in high-school [ 100 year ago) and those poems weren't written in English. Enjoy [+ a song called "I love you (- my boyfriend)]

Dark turn to light

When I met you

Redhead girl, ginger girl

You make me smile like no other

From ear to ear

Without any fear

It’s love for sure

So special and true:

I need you,

You need me

And that makes us the “perfect we”.

3 hours ago, anniepanda said:

Brie + Chardonnay are always a great combo... or so I've heard :P

Yeah let's embarK this cheesy and sparkling (Yes they're reel and real interaction) it's just as cheesy and sparkling

Sparkling wine is a wine with significant levels of carbon dioxide in it, making it fizzy. The carbon dioxide may result from natural fermentation, either in a bottle, as with the traditional method, in a large tank designed to withstand the pressure.

Sparkling wine is usually white or rosé but there are examples of red sparkling wines such as the Italian Brachetto, Australian sparkling Shiraz, and Azerbaijani "Pearl of Azerbaijan" made from Madrasa grapes. The sweetness of sparkling wine can range from very dry "brut" styles to sweeter "doux" varieties

Isn't they're relatioship effervescent? Does she recognize the feeling that she's having? Does she think that he has an evil spirit? Doesn't he strike some what mysterious?

Effervescence has been observed in wine throughout history and has been noted by Ancient Greek and Roman writers but the cause of this mysterious appearance of bubbles was not understood. Over time it has been attributed to phases of the moon as well as both good and evil spirits.

An initial burst of effervescence occurs when the sparkling wine contacts the dry glass on pouring. These bubbles form on imperfections in the glass that facilitate nucleation. Nucleations are needed to stimulate the formation of bubbles because carbon dioxide has to first diffuse from the wine solution before it can rise out of the glass and into the air. A poured glass of sparkling wine will lose its bubbliness and carbon dioxide gas much more quickly than an open bottle alone would

Aren't they soft and cheesy inside but with a thick shell?

th?id=OIP.Mcb342d405cc648167505e0ca2c134

The're relationship as flaws and it's quite cheesy and moussy (please don't forget the chase)

th?id=OIP.M5ad005a4b552678a93c82d219283d

Do they or not MELT OUR HEARTS?

Some cheeses, like raclette, melt smoothly; many tend to become stringy or suffer from a separation of their fats. Many of these can be coaxed into melting smoothly in the presence of acids or starch. Fondue, with wine providing the acidity, is a good example of a smoothly melted cheese dish. Elastic stringiness is a quality that is sometimes enjoyed, in dishes including pizza and Welsh rarebit. Even a melted cheese eventually turns solid again, after enough moisture is cooked off

and some other quotes/ poems - some for JungxSeol couple, others for PHJxKGE

“...I told him a story of two people. Two people who shouldn't have met, and who didn't like each other much when they did, but who found they were the only two people in the world who could possibly have understood each other.” 
 Jojo Moyes, Me Before You

“A Miracle

At first I thought we would just be friends.
A little did we know, our friendship would bend
To a love that’s so big for the world to see
that you and me are meant to be.

Sun or snow, rain or shine
forever, forever you will be mine
Mine for me, mine to be
Mine for all eternity.” 
 Debbie Pottinger

“She closed her eyes, not really hearing the rest of what he murmured against her ear. All she knew was that it echoed everything that was in her heart. He was a surprise. Love was a surprise. And a surprise love between friends was the best kind of all.” 
 Mary Jane Hathaway, Emma, Mr. Knightley, and Chili-Slaw Dogs

“Your soul is so close to mine
That what you dream, I know. …
I know everything you think of: your heart is so close to mine!” 
 Rumi

“He leaned in and kissed her cheek. Just the lightest touch of lips, but it took her breath away.
"What was that for?" She said, when she could talk.
He held out his hands to the street and the town. "See, the world didnt explode. I think we can be friends” 
 Kathryn James, Mist

“I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.” 
 Shana Abe

“It's richard simmons to think of friendship and romance as being different. They're not. They're just variations of the same love. Variations of the same desire to be close.” 
 Rachel Cohn, Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List  

“One day, when I am a braver man, I will tell her these things, and then I will look her in the eye tell her I love her and ask her to be only mine. But until that day, we're just friends.” 
 Charlie Huston, Already Dead

“Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot.” 
 E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

“That night when you kissed me, I left a poem in your mouth, and you can hear some of the lines every time you breathe out.” 
 Andrea Gibson

PART 2 

“Stay with me.
Always.” 

Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay

“Your absence has not taught me to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.” 
 Doug Fetherling

“The fact is…I’m in love with you, and I have been for some time.” 
 Colleen Houck, Tiger's Curse

“I feel…and I have reason to believe…that we could come to mean something to each other.” 
 Colleen Houck

FUNNY ONE

“You think I'd cheat on you?" I demanded with all the innocent outrage I could muster.

"With another guy, no. With a cheeseburger . . . in a heartbeat.”

Lisa Kleypas, Smooth Talking Stranger

“She plants love, and she grows roses. The fragrance of romance comes from the blossom that blooms in the heart.” 
 Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE

“I am asking you to marry me because I love you,” he said, “because I cannot imagine living my life without you. I want to see your face in the morning, and then at night, and a hundred times in between. I want to grow old with you, I want to laugh with you, and I want to sigh to my friends about how managing you are, all the while secretly knowing I am the luckiest man in town.”

“What?” she demanded.

He shrugged. “A man’s got to keep up appearances. I’ll be universally detested if everyone realizes how perfect you are.” 

Julia Quinn, It's in His Kiss

“We kiss again. This next kiss is the kind that breaks open the sky. It steals my breath and gives it back. It shows me that every other kiss I've had in my life has been wrong.” 
 Gayle Forman, Just One Day

“But this girl...she doesn’t feel pointless. She’s real and she’s beautiful and she fits perfectly when she’s in my arms. She makes me want to feel.” 
 Monica Murphy, One Week Girlfriend

“As a man, I instantly became aware of the gold in her hair, her height measured against mine, and how easily she'd fit in my arms. ~Ren” 
 Colleen Houck, Tiger's Curse

8 minutes ago, kara_mella said:

But this girl ... she doesn’t feel pointless. She’s real and she’s beautiful and she fits perfectly when she’s in my arms. She makes me want to feel.” 

“That night when you kissed me, I left a poem in your mouth, and you can hear some of the lines every time you breathe out.” 
 Andrea Gibson

Love these two, they would fit perfectly into our couple

1 hour ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

i agree with you @Anabela Sampaio  @kara_mella

this is really nice.

But this girl ... she doesn’t feel pointless. She’s real and she’s beautiful and she fits perfectly when she’s in my arms. She makes me want to feel.” 

theyre all nice quotes @kara_mella:)

...I told him a story of two people. Two people who shouldn't have met, and who didn't like each other much when they did, but who found they were the only two people in the world who could possibly have understood each other.” 
 Jojo Moyes, Me Before You

heyy! new shipper on board. this is going to sound repetitive/ like an advertisement to those who have already seen it on the main thread and i apologize but :)

new fanfic/drabble?? 

(this time there's a warning sign) brace hard for a heavy fall

okaytlyn

Summary:

in hindsight, it isn't like Haejin wasn't intrigued the moment he saw Kim Goeun on the big screen.
he should have seen it coming.

nowadays, he can’t seem to differentiate reel world from real world anymore as he films alongside her - but for all it's worth, he's happy.

Link on; http://archiveofourown.org/works/6003885

it's actually more about park hae jin and kim go eun in real life, and contains mentions of casual swearing and haejin freaking out HAHA. 

tumblr_o2e306cxax1qciizwo4_400.gif 

tumblr_o2e306cxax1qciizwo5_400.gif

@GrandPoopBah I'm not sure, but i guess as long as you edit it and not just take it wholesale it should be fine? haha

@char_m_ed oo the posters look good! I love how matchy their outfits are~ :wub: But guys, are we doing intro for PHJ & KGE or intro for Jung  and Seol?

@lorac529You'll be the first confirmed person for fanvid, which means we can proceed to register officially~ And yes, I think that all 4 rounds should follow the same cheesy & comic style if possible. 

------------------------------------------

Btw, do we need posters? The contest thread didnt mention the need for images for the 1st round, but well I did a lil something just in case :D Constructive feedback will be very much appreciated~~

Spoiler

Cheese_in_the_Trap_TV_poster_zps67kjrb5e

@reforgetWelcome~ Would you like to join the JungSeol Shipping Contest ?? :D 

8 minutes ago, mgicc said:

But guys, are we doing intro for PHJ & KGE or intro for Jung  and Seol?

It would be great if we could manage to draw something that embodys both, maybe something that iniciates with PHJ saying that KGE is his «kind» of woman then fate strikes back and they star together at CITT and how their interaction in reel gives us and them all that is real and intertoins and messes with real feelings.. something like that it would be amazing if we could pull it throw. Well it's just an idea, and it may be a bad one :(

GUYS, SERIOUS QUESTION TIME.

Since we have a participant for the fanvid section thanks to the amazing @lorac529 who's willing to give it a go, should we officially register now? There's no turning back once I seal our fate. U ALL WITH ME??

--

Edit: HOLY @reforget I just read your fanfic and it gave me PHJxKGE feels ): It's not right to sink me any deeper into OTP oblivion than I already am y'know~ Please write more? :phew: haha. Btw, you may wanna refer to page 1 of the thread where theres an OTP Masterpost dedicated to them~~ It's pretty comprehensive if I do say so myself (yes I'm self-praising myself here) Well, except for the BTS part which I havent really finished compiling haha. Hope to see you more around here~! :)

Anybody like me who wonders who KGE ssi just spent her Valentine with, a lot of hypotheses filled with delusion and also worry when nothing is sure now. 

Anyway, sorry for not being able to contribute to the contest, tbh, I have no talent except for the eagle eyes which are always ready to look for suspicious behaviours, information and evidences (is that really a talent? :D) but I will always support you guys definitely in case we're in need of voting or giving opinions.

2 minutes ago, mgicc said:

GUYS, SERIOUS QUESTION TIME.

Since we have a participant for the fanvid section thanks to the amazing @lorac529 who's willing to give it a go, should we officially register now? There's no turning back once I seal our fate. U ALL WITH ME??

I'm all in but have to do it secretly behind my husband & son wahaha (they will think i'm crazy)!  I just need everyone's help to pull together the video idea (i.e. Jung and Seol focused or add a bit of PHJ saying KGE is his ideal type as suggested by @Anabela Sampaio ).  In terms of music, i tend to think our drama's OST gives more feel towards our couple but might not match the comic & cheesy design style, so would appreciate if anyone has any suggestion :)

And do we need to put captions in the videos?  I'm not good with words, might need to take inspiration from @Ahpheng fanarts if don't mind.

@mgicc: thanks so much for organizing and the cute poster :)  Any reason why you choose the green background?  If we go with the cheesy theme, should we go with cheesy tone?

Archived