[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

1 hour ago, mgicc said:

Welcome aboard~ :D May i know what's the shippers' contest about? Thanks ^^

here u go! it was announced just a few mins ago. fresh and hot! http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/382978-registration-discussion-soompiers-in-paradise-shippers-contest-2016/

My ship participated last year, so if you guys need tips and all that, please let me know :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, anniepanda said:

Btw! I know this thread is pretty new and all, but are you guys planning on joining this year's shippers'  contest? Please do, I think it will be fun!

I have few question regarding this shippers contest.

When you talk about team, what do you guys really mean ? anyone from this thread ?

For Round 1: Introduction and Smash Poetry, only one entry per couple or as much as we want ?

9 hours ago, eosin said:
4 hours ago, sashalove said:

@lorac529 Yes we can say shoulder length is long enough haha! I will donate my hair extensions to KGE if that will help our ship to not sink and stay afloat lololol :w00t::w00t::w00t:

@tootsieroll13 yes 94! Sorry Krystal youre OUT :glasses:

lol :)

Golly :heart: Today everybody is making me burst out laughing

Heheheheh!

Come on  this ship is sailing even if its just for now. But its sailing and it's sailing at the speed of a yacht

The "team" is you guys in this thread, the shippers of phj+kge. You are to discuss about each round of the contest in this thread and do brainstorming together. Those who are good with words should give it a try in round 1 (poem) and 3 (fanfic). Those who are good with fanart and fanvid should enter round 2 and 4. But of course, everyone can join and give it a try!!! You, as a team, MUST pick ONE final product for each round, for example by doing an open voting poll or by putting together a voting committee.

For example: those who want to enter in round 1 (poem) should sumbit their work a few days before the deadline. They can post the poems here or send their work to one person who will display the products in one post. You have to pick only one final product (make a poll two days before the deadline of round 1)! Pick ONE person who will be in charge of posting your (voted) entry in round 1.

Hope this makes sense... 

3 minutes ago, anniepanda said:

The "team" is you guys in this thread, the shippers of phj+kge. You are to discuss about each round of the contest in this thread and do brainstorming together. Those who are good with words should give it a try in round 1 (poem) and 3 (fanfic). Those who are good with fanart and fanvid should enter round 2 and 4. But of course, everyone can join and give it a try!!! You, as a team, MUST pick ONE final product for each round, for example by doing an open voting poll or by putting together a voting committee.

For example: those who want to enter in round 1 (poem) should sumbit their work a few days before the deadline. They can post the poems here or send their work to one person who will display the products in one post. You have to pick only one final product (make a poll two days before the deadline of round 1)! Pick ONE person who will be in charge of posting your (voted) entry in round 1.

Hope this makes sense... 

yes it's clearer now :) thank you for taking of your time to answer.

Anybody interested here in this thread ? I wish i was an artist too :( but i'm neither good with my words nor drawing/graphics.

Well guys: Please let me share these small words that have com into my mind a while back while thinking about them:

while surrounded by a multitude

I was lost

incomprehended

alone whitin me

and suddenly there you were

I've sensed your prejudice

that locked me inside

and slippery as a brise

you've touched me

and my heart oppened towards you

and it was then that i knew

I need you to be by my side

i longer for your touch for your understanding

for the guidance of your love

You complete me

Can't you feel it?

@anniepanda Thank you for answering~

At everyone: what do you all think about the contest?

I checked out the contest rules and past year's contest (Round 1,2,3,4 ) and it definitely seems do-able, if there are enough participants for each round. We can tap on the talents over at the main thread (Surely there would be closet shippers / lurkers who would be interested in joining) I'd say we gauge the response from here and the other thread first before making a further decision. :) 

Quick question, If we do join this, which rounds would you be interested in joining?

Theres: 

Round 1: Introduction and Smash Poetry

Round 2: Fan Art

Round 3: Fan Fiction

Round 4: Fan Video

2 hours ago, coffeeboy said:

I wish i was an artist too :( but i'm neither good with my words nor drawing/graphics.

There are other ways to contribute even if there are aspects youre not confident about (like your opinions!) Anyways if we do this it'd be for common bonding/spazzing purposes so the only important thing is having fun along the ride :)  

31 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

Hello all. It's my first time visiting, I didn't know that this shipper's thread existed , thanks @mgicc for creating it and for all your translations in the the main CITT thread. 

WE'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!

giphy.gif

Welcome to the spazzier side of the CITT fandom :w00t: Can I say that your comics are so great, the comic about Kiss BTS Part 1 especially gave me so much life~ And since you're here... would you be interested in joining the shipping contest? We're still trying to see if there's enough people to participate in all 4 rounds and I can totally see you joining Round 2 with your comics :D Also, about the translations: I'm just happy that people have found them useful, you're very welcome ~

2 hours ago, mgicc said:

WE'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!

Welcome to the spazzier side of the CITT fandom :w00t: Can I say that your comics are so great, the comic about Kiss BTS Part 1 especially gave me so much life~ And since you're here... would you be interested in joining the shipping contest? We're still trying to see if there's enough people to participate in all 4 rounds and I can totally see you joining Round 2 with your comics :D Also, about the translations: I'm just happy that people have found them useful, you're very welcome ~

Thanks for the welcome, I am not a shipper , I have never been one but I trully wanna see this OTP together in real life. If you need any help with anything relating to creation of comic strips , I will be more than happy to help (if I have the time).

you might want to sound this out to CITT fans in the main thread coz once the contest starts, we will need plenty of online votes. 

Cheers

I tried so hard not to ship drama Jung and Seol too hard (I am insane for them in the webtoon and they are my only OTP there) because I have been burned by a previous drama and I was scared what if the same happens again. However forget that! I am going to ship as hard and proud as I want and if I get burned well then so be it.

Anyways the one thing I really really enjoy about our couple is how much they talk. I swear I love to watch them just watch each other and talk more so than I like to see them do anything else. When the let everything go and just allow themselves to be with one another (meaning Seol isn't over thinking everything and just allowing herself to be happy and in the moment) they are the most precious and cutesome things ever! I was a grinning full and melting when the two were at their spot (the waterfront) and simply reveling in hugging one another and never wanting to let the other go :wub::wub: I also really really loved the hug they did in the parking lot in front of Seol's house after talking to Inho. I really enjoy their height difference and how Seol almost leans over into him and is not really  hugging him. I found it really cute how she was tipping herself into him and the way she looks up at him. It was so adorable when neither one wanted to see the other leave first and were just waving bye to one another.

One thing people always say again our ship that I really don't understand is the Seol is not her natural self around Jung and that is she is only like that when with Inho. I"m sorry but what? You serious? I never deny that Seol is more at ease in the presence of Inho and partakes in light fun like throwing airplanes or running in the rain and playing the piano. However they can have that is because of Inho's personality and the lack of romantic feelings she feels for him. Anyways simply because Seol isn't out flying airplanes with Jung doesn't mean she is not her natural self and that she pretends to be something she is not when with him. On the contrary I feel she is more herself when with Jung. I have seen Seol be tense and nervous and sometimes rigid around Jung. But that was only really in their first interaction and first date. Every since the two have come together, I have only seen her be all herself (and that includes the nerves and fluttering and adorable cheek kissing).

I just don't get the argument at all. When Seol and Jung are walking hand in hand back to her apartment and she remarks on his watch, she is  being herself. When Seol and Jung are eating lunch together in the school cafeteria and Seol is remarking on her new celeberity status because she is dating THE Yoo Jung, she is being her natural self. When Jung proudly walks hand in hand with her after announcing their couple status and because he is "going to show off to everyone" Seol is being her natural self. When Seol texts Jung and anticipates a response (as does he) she is being her natural self. When Seol gets giddy in bed thinking of future with Jung or pouty because she can't sleep after a kiss while he can, she is being her natural self.  When Seol runs happily to his side because he came to pick her up, and he ruffles her bangs, and she gets shy and embarrassed and happy, she is being her natural self. When Jung takes Seol's hand and tells her to ignore her brother that is hiring Inho and his words calm her, she is being her natural self. When Seol shares about how she met Bora and Euntaek and Jung just sits and listens to her talk with a huge grin on his face, she is being her natural self. When Seol and Jung sit in Seol's apartment looking through an album and both ask questions and share stories, Seol is being her natural self. 

There are countless more example I can give where Seol is at ease and comfortable and simply being herself and enjoying the company of Jung. One of my favorites is when she losses her lion phone chain things and Jung helps her looks for it. Seol is being herself in going back and forth looking for it with worry. She is natural and herself when Jung swoops her up to let her out the bushes. Seol is natural and herself when she dumps her bag over to look one more time, and she is natural and herself when she explains the card and Jung and she walk hands swinging (she adorably even tries to take it back and pulls it out her reach :)) Seol is being herself. Again just because they have a different dynamic from Inho and Jung. It doesn't mean that Seol is uncomfortable around Jung. That she can't be herself, and that she is always pretending and being someone she is not for him. NO, Seol is very much herself and "natural" when with Jung. I love that they aren't always all smiles and laughter. That they do have their own brand of fun, they also can get serious and have deep talks or arguments and misunderstandings and still comeback to one another. 

It annoys me so much when the argument is "Seol should be with Inho because she can be her real and natural self with him" It's like, um what drama have you guys been watching? Seol can be and has been real and her "natural self" with Jung. Just because they aren't sitting flying planes doesn't mean they aren't happy and themselves with one another. That point to me is invalid as is the whole "Inho makes Seol stand up for herself and be a better person while Jung does not" roles eyes so hard* Jung has been as much a positive influence on Seol and her standing up for herself and no longer really taking BS just as much if not more so than Inho. His like/love/feelings for her has posted her confidence and given her safety net of knowing someone is watching out for her and ready and willing to pick up the pieces if need be. Also do people forget that one of Jung's advice to Seol was "don't worry so much about others and just think about yourself"? 

Peeps always trying to bring out ship down, but I'm used to normally not being in the less internationally popular ships. More for me/us so it's cool. 

6 minutes ago, seulgoddess said:

"Cheese in The Trap" casts and crew will fly to Phuket on March 2nd-6th as the drama ends" | cr @KoreanUpdates

Regarding Phuket holiday, #ParkHaeJin's side: "not sure he's going or not, he has another sched"

While Kim Goeun and Seo Kangjun are still in discussion and arranging their schedule.
Ca_kmI5UEAEgIFp.jpg

why oppa?

From the highs of the bts kiss scene yesterday and now we have gone down to this lol... why do you have to be unsure of your schedule oppa?:bawling: 

nooo PHJ has to go....what the point of a vacation if he's not there, ugh I had a feeling either him or KGE couldn't go because I know they both have really busy schedule here with movies and him with dramas and other things. Still, couldn't he go for a day or something :( 

Archived