[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

41 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

I'm all in but have to do it secretly behind my husband & son wahaha (they will think i'm crazy)!  I just need everyone's help to pull together the video idea (i.e. Jung and Seol focused or add a bit of PHJ saying KGE is his ideal type as suggested by @Anabela Sampaio ).  In terms of music, i tend to think our drama's OST gives more feel towards our couple but might not match the comic & cheesy design style, so would appreciate if anyone has any suggestion :)

And do we need to put captions in the videos?  I'm not good with words, might need to take inspiration from @Ahpheng fanarts if don't mind.

@mgicc: thanks so much for organizing and the cute poster :)  Any reason why you choose the green background?  If we go with the cheesy theme, should we go with cheesy tone?

@mgicc The only reason why it's green is because I thought it would contrast against the yellow of the box and purple & pink has been used in the official poster already. Since it was done with photoshop the colour can easily be changed so do you have any alternative colour suggestions? :) If we use yellow methinks the background and foreground would blend together.

Here are some alternative colour schemes, what would you suggest?:

Spoiler

green_zpsbm9steaq.jpgred_zpslm3ytygb.jpg

pinkishpurple_zpsuijbgdvh.jpgblue_zpsxaexeplc.jpg

brown_zpsjxamsguh.jpg

beige_zpssj6lyh87.jpg

light-purple_zpslqggcziu.jpg

lighter_zpsw5cxrlyd.jpg

light-blue_zps7tlxa5xa.jpg

pink_zpszhqhuqit.jpg

What about the (light) brown one? since Seol is the mouse?

----

Oh yeah guys before I register, we need to agree on the couple name. Cheesy Couple seems to have the most votes atm... Everyone, is Cheesy Couple OK?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, mgicc said:

@mgicc

Hide contents

beige_zpssj6lyh87.jpg

lighter_zpsw5cxrlyd.jpg

----

Oh yeah guys before I register, we need to agree on the couple name. Cheesy Couple seems to have the most votes atm... Everyone, is Cheesy Couple OK?

I vote for the light Brown or light gray poster.

And i think we're all set for the registration :)

31 minutes ago, mgicc said:

@mgicc The only reason why it's green is because I thought it would contrast against the yellow of the box and purple & pink has been used in the official poster already. Since it was done with photoshop the colour can easily be changed so do you have any alternative colour suggestions? :) If we use yellow methinks the background and foreground would blend together.

Reveal hidden contents

:heart:

31 minutes ago, mgicc said:

I prefer light blue and light pink

1 hour ago, mgicc said:

@GrandPoopBah I'm not sure, but i guess as long as you edit it and not just take it wholesale it should be fine? haha

@mgicc I hope I didn't give the impression that I am/can be doing something... I can only help by throwing out ideas to those who are working on things.  And cheering, I can cheer.  Unfortunately, I don't have the necessary time to sit in front of proper equipment (computer) to do anything useful for you guys (always typing on the run on my phone).  Yup, always cheering.

Happy Valentine's Day to all.  (I keep forgetting to say.)

@mgicc i like the lighter tones (light brown / purple) as it stands out our cheesy couple more than the darker backgrounds. For name, I guess we'll go with the cheesy couple as it has the highest vote.

@Anabela Sampaio thanks for the music but it all shows up as the 1st song by 우주히피 (Cosmos Hippie) from OST - PART 1.  Which one do you love the most that you said LOVE LOVE LOVE?

@anniepanda hello there. I had a question regarding the first round of the shipping contest. 

The pregenerated letter sets for the smash poetry haven't been released yet, right ? And the thread for the first round has not been created yet ?

Any idea when will they be, because my biggest fear is to not ne aware and to miss the deadline. 

Hi fans of JungSeol couple. I'm Pangia or AKA Silverpaj5 on my youtube channel. I'm really happy to join this contest for our JungSeol couple for the vidding part. Thanks @mgicc for inviting me. For music/theme for the vid, what kind of preference do you guys like?

23 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

@anniepanda hello there. I had a question regarding the first round of the shipping contest. 

The pregenerated letter sets for the smash poetry haven't been released yet, right ? And the thread for the first round has not been created yet ?

Any idea when will they be, because my biggest fear is to not ne aware and to miss the deadline. 

Hello back at ya! :D

I'm not organizing the competition so I'm not the right person to answer this, or rather, I don't have the answer! haha I don't know!

You should post this question in the Shippers' contest thread and one of the mods will gladly answer you. I'm a little surprised that the shippers are not using the thread more, because I can remember that we flooded it last year with inputs and questions. So use this year's thread as much as you like! The mods are there for you :) 

I really like the sound of "The Cheesy Couple" and you calling yourselves for "The Cheesebriegades." hehe. Punny and cute!!

4 minutes ago, anniepanda said:

Hello back at ya! :D

I'm not organizing the competition so I'm not the right person to answer this, or rather, I don't have the answer! haha I don't know!

You should post this question in the Shippers' contest thread and one of the mods will gladly answer you. I'm a little surprised that the shippers are not using the thread more, because I can remember that we flooded it last year with inputs and questions. So use this year's thread as much as you like! The mods are there for you :) 

I really like the sound of "The Cheesy Couple" and you calling yourselves for "The Cheesebriegades." hehe. Punny and cute!!

Thank you for your reply :)

@mgicc yay, I saw you registered this thread for the shipper competition.  Thank you for doing it, you being de facto leader and all. :)

My only comment is: should the thread name now reflect the chosen couple name?  Should CheesyCouple be added to title (my vote) or replace JungSeol Couple (... but I like that name) for consistency?

6 hours ago, lorac529 said:
6 hours ago, lorac529 said:

@mgicc i like the lighter tones (light brown / purple) as it stands out our cheesy couple more than the darker backgrounds. For name, I guess we'll go with the cheesy couple as it has the highest vote.

@Anabela Sampaio thanks for the music but it all shows up as the 1st song by 우주히피 (Cosmos Hippie) from OST - PART 1.  Which one do you love the most that you said LOVE LOVE LOVE?

Sorry :(  Love the first one that i've posted here

This one for the scenes of the chase ;)

Love this one too but it's from the scene rain with In HO

Another instrumental song

I've only posted instrumental songs... I think that if the fan video is chosen to be made with words it might be prettier this way.

However i've already posted other songs that i think might suite our couple

3 hours ago, coffeeboy said:

@Anabela Sampaio the lettres for the smash poetry have been annonced in the contest thread.

Thank you so much for the warning. Lets see what i can dig... I hope i don't disapoint our couple

2 minutes ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

This is one of the set of words:

tlbdsfwhighswku

I've come up with this

towards
love
besides
darkness
solving
fury
Wishing
happiness
imagining
growth
healing
suffering
while
kissing
undoubtedly

How does it sound?

I'll keep trying

Wow we both took a very different approach !

i chose:

rarfvoouimppptl

and my suggestion would be:

Rain arrive,

Remembrances flood.

Vagueness, obscurity,

only uncertainties

Incomprehension, misunderstandings.

Prayers, petition

pleadings to love.

I remain open to your ideas. If you have better ideas please do share. I want it be our collective entry for the contest.

3 hours ago, coffeeboy said:

Wow we both took a very different approach !

i chose:

rarfvoouimppptl

I remain open to your ideas. If you have better ideas please do share. I want it be our collective entry for the contest.

Using the same set of words mine would be

running around
remembering flaws
vexation objects
open
undoubtedly
immense misunderstandings
please

pulverize prejudice
to love

Archived