[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tvN sure knows how to feed us shippers eh but i am not complaining. Shipping eyes aside, I genuinely think KGE and PHJ are comfortable with each other and it's good that their chemistry works both on and off screen?

I know a lot of us fans wishes for them to do a photoshoot together but what I badly wanted is for them to do a badass movie or dramba. They can be psychos together or spies or anything that's nitgritting. I can deal without a romance angle, hello dramagods can you hear me? :rolleyes: 

3 minutes ago, pimpy13 said:

tvN sure knows how to feed us shippers eh but i am not complaining. Shipping eyes aside, I genuinely think KGE and PHJ are comfortable with each other and it's good that their chemistry works both on and off screen?

I know a lot of us fans wishes for them to do a photoshoot together but what I badly wanted is for them to do a badass movie or dramba. They can be psychos together or spies or anything that's nitgritting. I can deal without a romance angle, hello dramagods can you hear me? :rolleyes: 

I really wish for this too, but as we know korean dramas rarely pair the same leads twice - but i kind of want them to be partners if there's ever gonna be a sequel to Bad Boys. I think KGE will nail the part of being a police woman who gets smitten by psycho badboy PHJ :)))) 

KGE couldn't stop punching his sunbae... Eh??? Too comfortable with him huh???

PHJ couldn't stop being so touchy with KGE and can't stop smiling or grinning huh???

Eyyyy, can't you two get any more obvious???

My guards are already down. The walls I built has shattered. I really am shipping these 2 irl now :( OMG helpppppp

23 minutes ago, pimpy13 said:

Are you talking about Mr & Ms Yoo Smith? Lol

Phj just did a new interview and man he need to stop. Like I don't know of he is dropping hints or I don't know but I don't wanna end up heart broken 

"Ehemmm #ParkHaeJin are you hiding something from us ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #박해진 #김고은 #치즈인더트랩 #KimGoEun #CheeseInTheTrap https://t.co/3ftSyd63pw"

Crd @parkhaejinstar 

*rest of the interview is in her twitter acc

Like r u for real? 

Whatever at this point I will enjoy so might as well end up heart broken 

Oh and one more thing they asked him to chose between MFTS or CITT?  and guess which one he chose?

Yup 

@Gitakawaii Sorry if what I said seemed off-topic.  I posted those questions here because I want to get more insight into the depth of JungxSeol relationship so I thought it was more a question for this JungxSeol thread than main thread.  

Anyway, these questions keep popping up now that I'm re-watching the episodes over again.  I swear, I never looked this closely into any relationship before.  It's the crazy chemistry.

8 minutes ago, Nouf Ali said:

Phj just did a new interview and man he need to stop. Like I don't know of he is dropping hints or I don't know but I don't wanna end up heart broken 

"Ehemmm #ParkHaeJin are you hiding something from us ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #박해진 #김고은 #치즈인더트랩 #KimGoEun #CheeseInTheTrap https://t.co/3ftSyd63pw"

Crd @parkhaejinstar 

Like r u for real? 

Oh and one more thing they asked him to chose between MFTS or CITT?  and guess which one he chose?

Yup 

Can I like the interview a 1000x over?

40 minutes ago, Nouf Ali said:

Crd @parkhaejinstar 

Like r u for real? 

Yup 

Here's the newsade video with chinese translation (Credit to owner Pig Pig)...which i attempted the English translation (below) with Capitalize letters being PHJ's choice....

AMERICANO VS Latte

Pour sauce on top of food VS DIP THE FOOD IN THE SAUCE 

BLACK BEAN SAUCE NOODLES VS Jjamppong (spice noodle soup)

NAENGMYEON COLD NOODLES VS mixed cold noodles

FRIED CHICKEN vs pizza

COKE vs Sprite

BEER vs soju

spicy vs LIGHT FLAVOURED

LOVE vs friendship

dress shoes vs RUNNERS

SUMMER vs winter

PURE INNOCENT vs sexy

LONG HAIR vs short hair

older vs YOUNGER (And he said now YOUNGER women!)

appearance vs CHARACTER

movie vs DRAMA

romantic vs THRILLER

my love from the star vs CHEESE IN THE TRAP

Then PHJ said, the weather is cold, please take care of health.  Happy New Year!  Please watch CHEESE IN THE TRAP and thank you!

I just hope PHJ will take actions and chase his love!!

EDIT: oops i didn't know the twitter link has translation in ENGLISH already haha..silly me

AND I notice PHJ's eyes twinkle when he chooses LOVE over friendship!!!

Hey all!

I really enjoy watching them together in Cheese in the trap (Love the story, love the characters developments, LOVE the soundtrack!!).

I find KGE so charming and adorable and think PHJ's very handsome and talented. Seol and Jung will most likely end up together in the drama so of course I will root for them - after all, their relationship is the core of this drama. As for the real persons behind these characters, I'll be happy if they are happy :D and seeing them being over the top friendly with one another behind the cameras are just making my day a bit more cheesy (hur hur.. got it? cheese in the trap?). I'll keep my eyes on this thread. I think we got some good stuff coming up, and I can't wait to observe the ride :) 

Btw! I know this thread is pretty new and all, but are you guys planning on joining this year's shippers'  contest? Please do, I think it will be fun!

26 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

26 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

LOVE vs friendship

PURE INNOCENT vs sexy ----kge

LONG HAIR vs short hair---oops not KGE

older vs YOUNGER (And he said now YOUNGER women!)---kge

appearance vs CHARACTER ---kge :)

my love from the star vs ciit--- definitely KGE! 

But,  PHJ---KGE doesnt have long hair! is this Krystal from fx who he also likes? Noooo!!!! :( I got a bad case of shipping i should go back to sleep. Don't break our shipping hearts PHJ!! :tears:

23 minutes ago, sashalove said:

But,  PHJ---KGE doesnt have long hair! is this Krystal from fx who he also likes? Noooo!!!! :( I got a bad case of shipping i should go back to sleep. Don't break our shipping hearts PHJ!! :tears:

KGE has long hair in the CITT drama and she definitely looks more elegant and innocent with her hair long, especially in the press con!   Her hair is now shoulder length, i guess that still considers long haha

@lorac529 Yes we can say shoulder length is long enough haha! I will donate my hair extensions to KGE if that will help our ship to not sink and stay afloat lololol :w00t::w00t::w00t:

14 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

KGE has long hair in the CITT drama and she definitely looks more elegant and innocent with her hair long, especially in the press con!   Her hair is now shoulder length, i guess that still considers long haha

@tootsieroll13 yes 94! Sorry Krystal youre OUT :glasses:

lol :)

1 hour ago, anniepanda said:

Hey all!

I really enjoy watching them together in Cheese in the trap (Love the story, love the characters developments, LOVE the soundtrack!!).

I find KGE so charming and adorable and think PHJ's very handsome and talented. Seol and Jung will most likely end up together in the drama so of course I will root for them - after all, their relationship is the core of this drama. As for the real persons behind these characters, I'll be happy if they are happy :D and seeing them being over the top friendly with one another behind the cameras are just making my day a bit more cheesy (hur hur.. got it? cheese in the trap?). I'll keep my eyes on this thread. I think we got some good stuff coming up, and I can't wait to observe the ride :) 

Btw! I know this thread is pretty new and all, but are you guys planning on joining this year's shippers'  contest? Please do, I think it will be fun!

giphy.gif

Welcome aboard~ :D May i know what's the shippers' contest about? Thanks ^^

Oh my GOD - I'm so HAPPY !!!! KGE is so lovely when she smiles - I could rewatch that post like forever; however I kinda have this feeling that PHJ likes her more - I mean - don't get me wrong - I have rewatched the bts so many times: she definitely likes him, but he likes her more. buh! Now if you allow me - I just want to share this special case about two other actors - they aren't my fav ones, but their story is so beautiful [ they now have even a son] :

"His wedding with Kim Hyo-jin is set for December 2, which comes nine years after the couple first met while shooting a print ad together. Aw, that’s so cute. She was only 18 at the time (she’s 27 now, he’s 35), but they didn’t start dating until 2007, and they’ve been together ever since."  

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/11/yoo-ji-taes-directorial-feature-and-wedding-plans/

You can read more using the link above - anyway, my point here is that the most important thing/event has already happened - they met, they are comfortable with each other, they like each other, so if this is not the right timing - God, please make it happen again - but not 9 years !

.. and this is the perfect excerpt which describes what I wish for them [ to happen now or later]

“We both grew so used to each other, so comfortable with the naturalness and ease of our friendship, that we became sloppy about keeping our relationship a secret. It was not that we were physically demonstrative or obviously in love, more that it had become impossible for us to hide our close involvement. We had gradually acquired the unmistakable air of old-love: finishing each other's sentences and speaking to each other with an offhand, presuming intimacy that was eventually noticed.” 
 Kate Kerrigan, The Miracle of Grace

Archived