Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Now i know my eyes r bad and the pix is not very clear either but i don't think that pendant on LY looked anything like the firefly pendant..

617af376ly1fo2b253prlj21w02iou12.jpg

E6_A18_DAC_E80_F_442_C_92_DA_DAEEAA165_C

Edited by jewelsc
if she wears it multiple times like she did the red heart pendant, then it would mean something.
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Now i know my eyes r bad and the pix is not very clear either but i don't think that pendant on LY looked anything like the firefly pendant..

Edited 12 minutes ago by jewelsc 
if she wears it multiple times like she did the red heart pendant, then it would mean something.

It doesn’t looks like a firefly for me either but more like a hollow heart(?).  Regarding how often she wore it, I have no idea though since nowadays she rarely appeared in the public aside for official events. I just wondering what was the hoohaah last night.....:lol:

Similar to this:

81_E09_D97_DE24_4_DCD_82_E3_6350_D252379

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cenching said:

It doesn’t looks like a firefly for me either but more like a hollow heart(?).  Regarding how often she wore it, I have no idea though since nowadays she rarely appeared in the public aside for official events. I just wondering what was the hoohaah last night.....:lol:

I've read somewhere that she started wearing her red heart pendant last yr feb. then she stopped around the time 72 FM ended maybe bcos due to filming OGT and Minglan and now it's feb. again and there's another heart-shaped pendant, so like i said, if she wears it again and again then it must be some kind of a 'confession'?? :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I've read somewhere that she started wearing her red heart pendant last yr feb. then she stopped around the time 72 FM ended maybe bcos due to filming OGT and Minglan and now it's feb. again and there's another heart-shaped pendant, so like i said, if she wears it again and again then it must be some kind of a 'confession'?? :ph34r:

We will “pitch our tents” in Weibo to pry on that latest heart pendant.....  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@cenching fans thought it was the firefly necklace and they were sharing a couple necklace with her :lol:

I have given up on finding a bf for her :dissapointed_relieved: I am going to try and resist this new ship (lets see how long since I am weak towards ZLY ships). I am trying to go with the unless they get married it didn't happen. #mustresist 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

25 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

@cenching with Feng Shao Feng 

they even have a baidu bar now, even when both fandoms dont want it some will naturally be pulled in. :ph34r:

Oooohhh, FSF is not a bad guy though. Aside from looking weird and creepy he is OK, I guess...:ph34r: Their chemistry in MK3 from the trailer is quite sizzling even though far from XingYue’s level....:ph34r:

In Soompi LGX-ZLY’s thread still alive and kicking. You should pop up from time to time. For the sake of our good old days.... :lol: Remember those sleepless nights...LOL!! Also a new ship of KW-ZLY.....:D

add.

Btw, I can’t never navigate around those Baidu bars....so confusing 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I am not shipping her with anybody, I'm just having fun with those threads and shared once in awhile, as far as i'm concern, she's just a friend with everyone especially with all her CPs but I hope she will not shock us again with another 'CEO Jeffrey Wang' , i don't think i can take anymore of that kind of gossips :wacko:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, cenching said:

I thought that bump is only a "scar" nothing significant since she got it years ago....How come she didn't do anything at all if it cause her pains??? The size increased maybe due to her weight lost, so the bump looks more prominent?....Hope she will do something about it ASAP since the injury location is quite delicate.....

Actually if u notice in some photos Li Ying will squat that shows that she is actually in pain. I think she has too much obligations to really focus on healing her body from the injury.. yea we all hope is nothing major, but seems like people are saying she is scared of surgery 

• Sad 2

29 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I am not shipping her with anybody, I'm just having fun with those threads and shared once in awhile, as far as i'm concern, she's just a friend with everyone especially with all her CPs but I hope she will not shock us again with another 'CEO Jeffrey Wang' , i don't think i can take anymore of that kind of gossips :wacko:

I have to agree there too, tbh it will be better and less messy if the guy she is dating IS NOT a celebrity status. Too much attention and people always like to over-sensationalise something based on what they think. So no shipping her with anyone. I heard that Li Ying studio is currently not making any statement about those rumors with FSF is because FSF is represented by Hua Yi (the top entertainment company in China) and I heard Huang Bin still want to work with them hence the lack of response. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Oooohhh, FSF is not a bad guy though. Aside from looking weird and creepy he is OK, I guess...:ph34r: Their chemistry in MK3 from the trailer is quite sizzling even though far from XingYue’s level....:ph34r:

In Soompi LGX-ZLY’s thread still alive and kicking. You should pop up from time to time. For the sake of our good old days.... :lol: Remember those sleepless nights...LOL!! Also a new ship of KW-ZLY.....:D

add.

Btw, I can’t never navigate around those Baidu bars....so confusing 

I have never seen KW as anything else than a little brother. He is too young for Liying, she likes older dudes I am sure :lol:

As for LGX-ZLY sadly I have long buried that along with my other ZLY's ships. It is pretty much confirmed he is dating Wang2. As for FSF, he is growing on me as in I am looking forward to this drama pairing. 

Now I am not shipping until she gets married and even then it seems like a lot of celebrities cheat on their wives and husbands. All these cheaters being ousted by paps, I really hope ZLY finds someone loyal. 

Baidu bar used to be easier for me before they put this restriction that you need a mainland phone number. Now it is harder but I randomly stumbled upon their shipper bar. It is not popular because they have really hidden it away. I think most of the gossipy stuff get discussed in baidu bars since people can talk back and for, I usually look at general entertainment bars. 

1 hour ago, reiko53 said:

I have to agree there too, tbh it will be better and less messy if the guy she is dating IS NOT a celebrity status. Too much attention and people always like to over-sensationalise something based on what they think. So no shipping her with anyone. I heard that Li Ying studio is currently not making any statement about those rumors with FSF is because FSF is represented by Hua Yi (the top entertainment company in China) and I heard Huang Bin still want to work with them hence the lack of response. 

But he is not denying it either, which is kind of weird. Maybe they dont want to kill the promotions of their works, that is the only other excuse I can think of.

btw didn't ZLY use to be under HuaYi? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

But he is not denying it either, which is kind of weird. Maybe they dont want to kill the promotions of their works, that is the only other excuse I can think of.

This is the thing that have me wondering too.....instead of clearing the air he was only said please focus on our work....#EyesRoll

Talking about cheating and divorces, I can say it’s not exclusively among celebrities. In non celebrities world there are more cases.

In a marriage no excuse for cheating. You have problems that can’t be solved with your spouses, get a divorce first and hook up to the next person. Cheating is like a tropical malaria that can’t be cure completely, it will come and go...

There are some celebrities couples that can make their marriage last too. But I got some non celebrities friends that got a divorce Kim K’s style....

In some ways I do think that much better for a celebrity to marry another celebrity. Celebrities profession is a profession that full  of intrigues. Only people from the same world can understand each other. Especially where one of them has to perform a racy scene. Not to mention the lack of time for each other 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I have never seen KW as anything else than a little brother. He is too young for Liying, she likes older dudes I am sure :lol:

As for LGX-ZLY sadly I have long buried that along with my other ZLY's ships. It is pretty much confirmed he is dating Wang2. As for FSF, he is growing on me as in I am looking forward to this drama pairing. 

Now I am not shipping until she gets married and even then it seems like a lot of celebrities cheat on their wives and husbands. All these cheaters being ousted by paps, I really hope ZLY finds someone loyal. 

Baidu bar used to be easier for me before they put this restriction that you need a mainland phone number. Now it is harder but I randomly stumbled upon their shipper bar. It is not popular because they have really hidden it away. I think most of the gossipy stuff get discussed in baidu bars since people can talk back and for, I usually look at general entertainment bars. 

btw didn't ZLY use to be under HuaYi? 

I still use baidu bar but only to follow Li Ying one. They have quite strict rules over there like no posting of stuff that are based on rumors or shipping her with someone.

Yes I think she was HuaYi for a while after she won the competition by Feng Xiao Gang but they did not renew her contract after it was up sadly.

Madam Tussauds China posted an update of Li Ying 2nd wax statue and it's our dear Chu Qiao!!! I hope it turn out well :tongue:

trucrwu.jpg

• Like 5

Yingbao updated weibo, new poster of her in MK3

Our Beautiful Queen, and i'm sure many men will fall for her.

DVVRQwPUQAAZfuP.jpg

Talking about shipping, i'm as always who cant handle shipping thing lol.

My wish and prayer to Yingbao that she will find someone who is really faithful and loyal to her as her life partner. I dont want her end up like other celebs with the headlines either the wife/husband cheating...... or critics after marriage she cant give more attention to her family or after birth cant take care of her baby etc.

I really hate those paps who interfere with celebs personal life, poor them and with those interference can budern celebs and their families more.

Off record~

Spoiler

I remember reading on the latest hot scandal on LXL & LNL, I feel so sad reading LNL wrote begging media and public no more interference and he put the blame on himself and now he already left the house with his daughter but no mater what happened only parties involved will know the truth and we cant just point our finger out whom to blame lol

So i think it's best for Yingbao to date secretly if ever she is dating now and publicly announce once she has decided on marriage. And when the time comes, i hope both parties fans if ever her partner to be is a celebrity too, will respect them and give their full heart blessings and also to support on their future work project too.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cenching said:

This is the thing that have me wondering too.....instead of clearing the air he was only said please focus on our work....#EyesRoll

Talking about cheating and divorces, I can say it’s not exclusively among celebrities. In non celebrities world there are more cases.

In a marriage no excuse for cheating. You have problems that can’t be solved with your spouses, get a divorce first and hook up to the next person. Cheating is like a tropical malaria that can’t be cure completely, it will come and go...

There are some celebrities couples that can make their marriage last too. But I got some non celebrities friends that got a divorce Kim K’s style....

In some ways I do think that much better for a celebrity to marry another celebrity. Celebrities profession is a profession that full  of intrigues. Only people from the same world can understand each other. Especially where one of them has to perform a racy scene. Not to mention the lack of time for each other 

Let's just say the divorce rate across the world is increasing on the whole. Yes you made some valid points too it's true only if one if from the same profession can understand the partner when working. We see anyway whoever Li Ying guess will be someone good looking since she always like handsome people.... 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minoku2209 said:

My wish and prayer to Yingbao that she will find someone who is really faithful and loyal to her as her life partner. I dont want her end up like other celebs with the headlines either the wife/husband cheating...... or critics after marriage she cant give more attention to her family or after birth cant take care of her baby etc.

I really hate those paps who interfere with celebs personal life, poor them and with those interference can budern celebs and their families more.

Off record~

Reveal hidden contents

I remember reading on the latest hot scandal on LXL & LNL, I feel so sad reading LNL wrote begging media and public no more interference and he put the blame on himself and now he already left the house with his daughter but no mater what happened only parties involved will know the truth and we cant just point our finger out whom to blame lol

As a celebrity those “perks” are unavoidable especially in Asia Entertainment where fandoms feel entitled to have a say regarding the idols’ private life so the papz are working over time to provide the fandoms’ needs...I am agreed with you but we are the very minority ones...

Celebrities must had  known that there will be an invasion of theirs privacy when they decided to become part of that world. 

Spoiler

Regarding that PGOne’s cheating scandal, I put the blame solely on the cheaters. As a married person myself I can say no excuse for cheating. I was cringing badly when I saw the papz shoots of their “activities” from the balcony. With the light brightly lits and the blind wide open....

• Like 4