Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Love her outfits for these 2 days....:wub: Finally something with nice colors...yehey!!! Not only black and white....whooohooo!!! Plus not too skinny too...yesss!!!

She looked very elegant, fresh and beautiful.  The colour totally suits her.  She should wear more colour!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

She looked very elegant, fresh and beautiful.  The colour totally suits her.  She should wear more colour!

Tbh, I was very surprised when I first found out that she wore lots of white to the extend of from top to toes. In Chinese culture, white is a funeral colour.....In the past my Pho2 always get angry if she saw me wore a little bit more white according to her standards. In certain household with older generation still present, they might take offense if a visitor wore lots of white.

Since I dig deeper into C Ent, I have to threw most of the tradition I learn from childhood.....:lol:

• Like 2

Lovely, any color suits Yingbao but pink definitely look so sweet and feminine :wub:

Btw look at the swollen on Yingbao's back, poor her. I wonder if that mark was due to the horse fall accident while shooting b4? I'd remembered in those days she hide it with a flower tattoo.

PiRqdjS.jpg&key=f829c7d88bd28b82d5998aed

cto

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

On 2/4/2018 at 9:53 PM, icyphoenix said:

ZLY studio has updated more gorgeous pics of yingbao

Reveal hidden contents

Alright...my eyes have been blessed, looks so beautifull...simple yet elegant :blush:I so love it...(since thats also my fav.color:D)

By the way her stylist must be heard our wishes to see li ying in diff color of outifits:grin:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Alright...my eyes have been blessed, looks so beautifull...simple yet elegant :blush:I so love it...(since thats also my fav.color:D)

By the way her stylist must be heard our wishes to see li ying in diff color of outifits:grin:

She looks like a fairytale goddess!!.. This colour suits r soo well.. Finally something other than black n white.. This dress n styling is soo simple yet it makes her look soo majestic!!.. I keep looking at these pics!!  Simply gorgeous:wub:

• Like 3

On 2/4/2018 at 8:05 PM, icyphoenix said:

Entrance video of premiere

I wonder if she's not cold though.

Those photographers must be saying" li ying look here...look here...look here...haha 

On 2/4/2018 at 11:11 PM, icyphoenix said:

She looks like a fairytale goddess!!.. This colour suits r soo well.. Finally something other than black n white.. This dress n styling is soo simple yet it makes her look soo majestic!!.. I keep looking at these pics!!  Simply gorgeous:wub:

Yahh...also in red... she looks so beautiful in rookie agent rouge when she wore the red dress..

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, minoku2209 said:

Btw look at the swollen on Yingbao's back, poor her. I wonder if that mark was due to the horse fall accident while shooting b4? I'd remembered in those days she hide it with a flower tattoo.

Yes..I did read that bump there was caused by the horse fall accident and also she hid it with a flower tattoo but then again I also read that she was afraid to go under the knife (ppl thought she had plastic surgery) so can u imagine getting a tattoo? Ouch..

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Yahh...also in red... she looks so beautiful in rookie agent rouge when she wore the red dress..

Yes, dark vibrant red colour does suit her well.  It made her shine.  Black is nice and classic and you can usually not go wrong with it but I prefer her in colour like this.  She is truly elegant. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Yes..I did read that bump there was caused by the horse fall accident and also she hid it with a flower tattoo but then again I also read that she was afraid to go under the knife (ppl thought she had plastic surgery) so can u imagine getting a tattoo? Ouch..

I think her injury is a very sensitive area, it probably carries a lot of risks for her to get it fixed. As long as it doesn't bother her besides aesthetically, I think the doctors probably recommended her not to do anything. 

I wonder what exactly happened in her back for it to be like that. She used to hide it, but then recently I have seen her wearing clothes that reveal the injury and she doesn't seem to mind it anymore. 

• Like 7