Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

8 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I know there was a drama from her unknown dates that got released and they kept promoting ZLY as main lead but she was second lead lol 

Did it eventually got released bcos according to Wikipedia it's still showing unreleased?

16 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

there is nothing really good now, except for Nirvana 2. *looks at SARFT :angry: * 

I have seen her intern drama, I have a feeling it doesnt have a lot of romance and I am not the biggest Zheng Kai fan. 

I really cant wait for OGT and I do think it will air this Summer since it is a modern drama and those are having an easier time airing. I have yet to enjoy a Ding Mo adaptation but I hope this is the exception since I did like the novel and it doesn't deal with crime stuff, which I feel that she poorly writes.  

I didn't really like Intern, it was boring and there wasn't much chemistry with Zheng Kai imo..I like Ding Mo's adaptations so far maybe bcos I like the crime and mystery stuffs..OGT will be interesting bcos it's more about the business world and lets hope there's chemistry with Jin Han and not like with Zheng Kai..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Did it eventually got released bcos according to Wikipedia it's still showing unreleased?

Still unreleased, those were the promo pics. But it was never aired and I doubt it will tbh. 

9 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I didn't really like Intern, it was boring and there wasn't much chemistry with Zheng Kai imo..I like Ding Mo's adaptations so far maybe bcos I like the crime and mystery stuffs..OGT will be interesting bcos it's more about the business world and lets hope there's chemistry with Jin Han and not like with Zheng Kai..

yeah, I have a feeling I won't like Intern.

I like crime/mystery, I just don't like Ding Mo's version of crime and mystery :lol: so many plot holes imo it takes a big of imagination. But I mostly enjoyed Our Glamorous Time novel and the whole business thing didn't take away from the romance. The book just got a bit cheesy at the end, but otherwise it was pretty good. A slow burn type of romance that makes it believable imo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

I am currently rewatching only LY part in The Mystic Nine..I must have rewatched everything with her (her dramas and variety shows, even her tea commercial and all her OST songs and MV) like 10x already..:lol:...so many new c-dramas out but am not even interested, last 1 I saw was Tribes and Empires.

Same here. That's why I think I need help :tongue: I must have watched each dramas and movies twice or more. Then I also watch fan made videos of her fighting and being all cute. I even love her listening to the soundtrack of drama. Her voice isn't great as her acting the songs are catchy! 

Oh her Xin Yue character is the cutest!! I kinda want a mini version to carry around! Oooh I want a chibi plushy of all Li-Ying characters!!!!!

• Like 4

I actually like Best Get Going. I watched it twice and the second time I understood more. It deals with real life problems and it more realistic. Health, stress, mental illness, suicide, pros of cons of being rich and poor. Trust me I didn't like Zheng Kai but he grew on me and tried to be a better and responsible person to her and to himself. I thought the time they spent together at Camp and the village was sweet, funny and interesting. They bonded somehow.  She stayed positive and matured becoming a better intern. Her Song Nuan isn't as fluffy as Shan Shan but she acted well.

I'm almost done with OGT. Tonight or so...or maybe in an hour :tongue:

• Like 2

On 04/01/2018 at 12:03 AM, jewelsc said:

I too love 72 FM,  KW was really funny in there, the entire team was like a happy family and they all took care of Yingbao, hope if there's another season, the same team will return.

Yang Yang is ok, i enjoyed the Jasmine mini-story commercial, she looked so beautiful there and YY was like a school boy in love:lol:

Yang Yang and Liying commercial (mini movie) for Jasmine tea was awesome. I kept watching it over and over again and when I last went to China, I bought like 10 bottles of the tea just to have their photos :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 04/01/2018 at 8:04 AM, Cupcakeninja said:

From Wallace, LGX, etc....to William Feng, I cringe so much. I cannot imagine the bed scence on wedding night :wacko::blink: ( I apologize to William's fans). 

And yes, it was Cheney that got caught dating lol. I thought it would be Wu Yi fan dating news. I actually stayed up and waited for the news. The cheating news was huge. I read somewhere the other party paid the Chinese paparazzi a chunk of money to cover up too. I am trying to up to date with Cbiz news to find out Liying's Prince charming . Last time, her dating news with the businessman, I almost fell off my chair. He was so ugly! I thought LiYing could do better than that!

LOL ha ha ha, you made me laughed so hard.  I know, I was quite disappointed too when I saw his photo.  He was neither handsome nor tall.  I mean he is not ugly but compare to YY, WH, WC, FSF, LYF, LGX and KW of course he will not win any prizes for sure.  On height alone, if LY wants someone tall then LGX, WC and KW are in this category.  When HQG finished airing there was a "rumour" from someone called "8th Sister" that they were dating and that she has proof etc etc etc....but then he got off and marry Ruby Lin. And now they are happily married. But it doesn't seemed to me like LY minded so much which meant that this piece of news were just that - a RUMOUR.  Then there was that famous papz who was very famous for revealing stars.  But unfortunately for him, he has nothing on our Yingbao.  He must be frustrated.   

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 9:27 PM, lxands said:

From what you guys are saying, Story of Minglan seems kinda interesting. It must be a challenging role for ZLY to act all stupid but intelligent at the same time. To be fair though I was never a huge fan of FSF, I use to like him & YM during their Palace days. I'm just not into his lovelife especially after he breaks up with Nini. Honestly I trust ZLY will create a good chemistry with him in the drama, however I dont think ZLY fits FSF's criteria in real life. She's too old for him!:o:lol: I noticed FSF only interested in girls age 25 & below while ZLY has pass that age. 

For now, since LGX is with WLK & no denial, WC & Bruna so called date, if ZLY is seeing someone tall, handsome & popular among girls, my only suspect is between KW & LYF. May HG too for no reason:D

One thing I find interesting abt LYF is, when we see them interact in real life, they didnt look too friendly with each other. He's gentleman enuf towards her, she talks politely to him but the funny thing is his works often similar to ZLY.

In 2nd half of 2015, when ZLY filmed a spy story Rookie Agent rouge, LYF too filmed a spy story Sparrow h both drama aired abt tje same time ard Sept 2016. I dunno much abt filming locations in China, but I believe they have filming locations/sets for different era, right? I mean they will use the same set for 1930s/40s shanghai right, becos the set from RAR & Sparrow were the same.

Reveal hidden contents

They also do similar cf, ZLY promotes Longines watches, LYF model for Tag Huer watches

Reveal hidden contents

I also  just find out LYF too just released a rap single very recently, on 1 Jan 2018, 6 days after ZLY released her duet rap singles with KW.

And of cos who else performed on new year eve at Jiangsu TV together with ZLY & KW

Hide contents

So, my point is I find that ZLY & LYF's relationship kinda fishy...when she has no worries being seen close & ever flirty with many of her co stars like WC, WH, ZH, LGX, SD & even KW, she's very careful when with LYF & it was the same with LYF too. He looks comfy but careful when with her....just a haunch:D

Bonus

Dunno if they shoot thos pic separately or together...any idea?

I have been wondering about these two as well.  They are definitely good looking but seemed "distant" each time they see each other. Which is funny since they have same circle of friends and they seemed to be brand ambassadors for same products.B)

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

Yang Yang and Liying commercial (mini movie) for Jasmine tea was awesome. I kept watching it over and over again and when I last went to China, I bought like 10 bottles of the tea just to have their photos :) 

They are available here in Fresh Grocer( an American grocery store). I collect them as well. I think I still have 4 bottles left. I can't find any Li-Ying's Pocky though :( I'm not really a fan of sweet things, so I won't buy them unless they have Li-Ying on them :)

• Like 2

On 2/3/2018 at 4:30 PM, cenching said:

If my myopic eyes didn’t deceive me, that man is one of her staffs and that girl isn’t Zhang...

Indeed the photo with a girl co-star.  It is not Zhang Hanyun unless she has changed dramatically since I last saw her. She too has quite roundish babyish face but the first photo isn't her.  The man looks like LY's "cousin" whom I believe is also her manager or some such. 

Glamourous time will be awesome I think.  I cannot wait.....

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Jenna Hossain said:

Oh I feel you. I hate negative comments about her. I mean no one is perfect and she doesn't pretend to be. She is who she is and I like that a lot about her. 

I totally forgot about Su Huan'er of CDYY. That was one of my fave role of ZLY. Ah...I'll go rewatch that first! 

But mostly I enjoy her real life personalities like ones she displayed when she is herself in variety shows like Up Idol, Happy Camps and on interview. Sure she is awkward but in a very cute, brute, witty and honest to herself kind of way. I really love and admired that about her.

We are fireflies. Everyone here are. So nice :)

Ohh..thats one of my fav. Too..most specially the scene when her mouth got swollen...it really cracks me up in the midle of evening,,and the one in happy camp with wallace hao, when she got thrown by the game their playing...that was hilarious:D 

Even I dont understand chinese,,, no one can stop me:Dgo go go

I even memorize the song "A little happiness" bcoz I liked the way she sung it..

Even her parts in Miss you...Im so proud of myself..lol..:grin:

• Like 3

For now I will just collect all the photos of her endoresments and paste it in my scrapt book..someday I will be able to get some of those...need to earn first..:D

Glad to see li ying in a diff. Color of outfit..gorgeous as usual..and congrats as well..:blush:

• Like 4