Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Love her looks today bcoz at least something with colours....but is it me only or either she gain weight or the dress bit too big on the bodice? Either ways still gorgeous.....plus her bao tze cheeks are back....whooohooo!!!!

I think the dress is big..I also think they udjusted a bit on the waist side..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Ohh..thats one of my fav. Too..most specially the scene when her mouth got swollen...it really cracks me up in the midle of evening,,and the one in happy camp with wallace hao, when she got thrown by the game their playing...that was hilarious:D 

Even I dont understand chinese,,, no one can stop me:Dgo go go

I even memorize the song "A little happiness" bcoz I liked the way she sung it..

Even her parts in Miss you...Im so proud of myself..lol..:grin:

I love that scene with the swollen mouth! Him getting lost and she's rescuing him but then that happened lol! I was watching a fan made video of the drama and realized she looked so happy and comfortable with him. They had a lot of chemistry which makes the partnering looks genuine. Ah...good times... Here the video with that scene included.

Even though both my parents have Chinese in them we were never taught the language. So I'm actually learning it on my own. The only languages I can speak is fluently is English, Khmer and Bengali( I learnt it from my husband). Mandarin is such a nice language to learn. Watching c-dramas helps a lot! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

A major congrats to our starlight! She's amazing and totally deserving of that award. She looked beautiful and very elegant. I do miss her long beautiful hair. I think with shorter hair she is very limited to what she can do with it. However, she still pulls it off and it's cute and sleek.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 9:27 PM, lxands said:

From what you guys are saying, Story of Minglan seems kinda interesting. It must be a challenging role for ZLY to act all stupid but intelligent at the same time. To be fair though I was never a huge fan of FSF, I use to like him & YM during their Palace days. I'm just not into his lovelife especially after he breaks up with Nini. Honestly I trust ZLY will create a good chemistry with him in the drama, however I dont think ZLY fits FSF's criteria in real life. She's too old for him!:o:lol: I noticed FSF only interested in girls age 25 & below while ZLY has pass that age. 

For now, since LGX is with WLK & no denial, WC & Bruna so called date, if ZLY is seeing someone tall, handsome & popular among girls, my only suspect is between KW & LYF. May HG too for no reason:D

One thing I find interesting abt LYF is, when we see them interact in real life, they didnt look too friendly with each other. He's gentleman enuf towards her, she talks politely to him but the funny thing is his works often similar to ZLY.

In 2nd half of 2015, when ZLY filmed a spy story Rookie Agent rouge, LYF too filmed a spy story Sparrow h both drama aired abt tje same time ard Sept 2016. I dunno much abt filming locations in China, but I believe they have filming locations/sets for different era, right? I mean they will use the same set for 1930s/40s shanghai right, becos the set from RAR & Sparrow were the same.

Reveal hidden contents

They also do similar cf, ZLY promotes Longines watches, LYF model for Tag Huer watches

Reveal hidden contents

I also  just find out LYF too just released a rap single very recently, on 1 Jan 2018, 6 days after ZLY released her duet rap singles with KW.

And of cos who else performed on new year eve at Jiangsu TV together with ZLY & KW

Reveal hidden contents

So, my point is I find that ZLY & LYF's relationship kinda fishy...when she has no worries being seen close & ever flirty with many of her co stars like WC, WH, ZH, LGX, SD & even KW, she's very careful when with LYF & it was the same with LYF too. He looks comfy but careful when with her....just a haunch:D

Bonus

Dunno if they shoot thos pic separately or together...any idea?

I agree with you on ZYL and LYF.They seem to act more reserved around each other.I saw ZYL get quite cozy with lots of her co-actors.She posed funny way with them.But not around LYF.It's not that she is not friendly with him, but I felt she always keep her guard on around him.

I really love this BTS from Noble Aspiration.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images & Vid
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Jenna Hossain said:

I love that scene with the swollen mouth! Him getting lost and she's rescuing him but then that happened lol! I was watching a fan made video of the drama and realized she looked so happy and comfortable with him. They had a lot of chemistry which makes the partnering looks genuine. Ah...good times... Here the video with that scene included.

Even though both my parents have Chinese in them we were never taught the language. So I'm actually learning it on my own. The only languages I can speak is fluently is English, Khmer and Bengali( I learnt it from my husband). Mandarin is such a nice language to learn. Watching c-dramas helps a lot! 

I also speak Bengali.:DIts nice to meet someone here who speak same as me.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Added few more pics~The Mobile Video Festival 2017

Reveal hidden contents

cto as labelled

Awesome.  Proud of our Ying Baby!!!!!  Bravo, all her hard work paid off.  I am sure producers do not regret getting her as she rakes in audiences, rates and profit :)

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Jenna Hossain said:

Im also learning mandarin language..(through mandarun lesson on youtube) 

And yes watching cdramas,listening Csong and as well as variety shows helps a lot.  

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, jannat0718 said:

I also speak Bengali.:DIts nice to meet someone here who speak same as me.

I had a feeling you understand the language based on your name lol. So cool!!! I'm so happy another Li-Ying is Bengali! 

2 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Im also learning mandarin language..(through mandarun lesson on youtube) 

And yes watching cdramas,listening Csong and as well as variety shows helps a lot.  

Me too. When I asked my friend about my pronounciation he said I was spot on. So hearing that makes me wanna try harder!

You go girl!! :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jenna Hossain said:

I had a feeling you understand the language based on your name lol. So cool!!! I'm so happy another Li-Ying is Bengali! 

Me too. When I asked my friend about my pronounciation he said I was spot on. So hearing that makes me wanna try harder!

You go girl!! :D

Yahh jia yuo:D we can do this...

As for me my practice is that I everyday speak in front of the mirror, in mandarin

Sometimes Im also recording it on my phone:Dand to improve my pronunciation Im always reciting the abc in chinese:D

• Like 1

@Jenna Hossain @heatherbee

You go girls!!! Jia you!!! Even though I am pure blooded Chinese but my Mandarin reading skills is Kindergarten level (bcoz I speak more dialects daily and no formal education for Mandarin) but for understanding from listening I can at least understand 75% from the conversation but if ancient Chinese dramas I can only get it for 50% max....those idioms and phrases can drive me crazy...:lol:

Dramas and variety shows can definitely help a lot... check out Running Man China in Youtube, it’s hilarious and the Mandarin spoken are pretty easy to grasp....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Minglan group photo

I almost couldn't recognize it was yingbao!! 

Thanks for the photos.  She look so small and beautiful. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, cenching said:

Love her looks today bcoz at least something with colours....but is it me only or either she gain weight or the dress bit too big on the bodice? Either ways still gorgeous.....plus her bao tze cheeks are back....whooohooo!!!!

The dress is big.  They usually have to adjust the dresses to fit her as she is so slim. But she has regain a little meat on her cheeks which is good.  

• Like 2

From the picture of MingLan's casts, I only recognized 3 persons, FSF, ZLY and the boy on the left side of FSF....He was in NiF as Nie Huang's younger bro and in LMIYD as a killer....

@frenchfan

I noticed that she started sporting fuller cheeks during LIVE performance with KW onward....good for her, she looked so gaunt and haggard before....

• Like 1