Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

18 minutes ago, thelonetraveller_18 said:

@cenching I agree with you. I would love to see Eddie and her in another collaboration again!  

FSF is the only guy that has ever been photographed with her and there was no denial from her studio for all the 3 times. The other one was CX but since he moved on so no comments. There was no photographed photos of Liying and her other rumoured boyfriends, I would find it hard to link them together romantically.  So logically the only feasible guy, if she is dating, would be FSF. HAHA. FSF does have a history of a clean break up with nothing bad being said about him from his exes (both Nini and Linyun). I guess that be a testament to his personality?  His face, I agree, I hope no more touch up. Acting wise, he's alright I guess.

I am looking forward to Minglan and praying that it would be a much more improved production that PA. I was so disappointed in PA production. 

When the first rumour about her and FSF in the yellow Lambo, she did issue a denial statement....she claimed it wasn't her bcoz she was filming at that time....after that no more denials....The most damming evidence was the video of her having a mahjong night in his house in Beijing. She has a home in Beijing too so she has no reason to stayed over night in his house, still there were no denials from both parties...even when a reporter threw a Q about that during DD, FSF only kept a straight face we got an entertaining expression from LGX instead...:lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

When the first rumour about her and FSF in the yellow Lambo, she did issue a denial statement....she claimed it wasn't her bcoz she was filming at that time....after that no more denials....The most damming evidence was the video of her having a mahjong night in his house in Beijing. She has a home in Beijing too so she has no reason to stayed over night in his house, still there were no denials from both parties...even when a reporter threw a Q about that during DD, FSF only kept a straight face we only got an entertaining expression from LGX instead...:lol:

So logically, with a heavy heart I have to admit FSF is the one...:bawling:

I would not even classify that as a denial. LOL. They only mentioned that she's filming an advert. No answering of the questions posed by netizens and fans...it was more of brushing the topic under the carpet and hoping it will not be asked. The second and third one was quite obvious and no issuance of denial from her studio.. I have to admit LGX and Mark's expression was hilarious during the Q&A session. :D

I shall see about FSF. At her age, she would at least be looking for stability in a boyfriend. FSF would be able to? Given that all the crazy fangirls would have disappeared after Nini and Linyun. I hardly think actors of her age would be able to provide given the wrath and backlash of crazy fangirls they have to faced if they were to admit having a gf. I was pretty impressed by Luhan back then that he admitted to having a gf. Bottom-line for me is If FSF really makes her happy, I am happy for her also :) 

Edited by thelonetraveller_18
  • Like 6

@thelonetraveller_18, I am agree with you regarding LuHan. He has proven he got b*lls by announcing his GF publicly and I truly admired him for that. He lost millions of followers in Weibo but is worth it.

I am sure most of her Fireflies feel cheated or feel ZLY deserved better than a FSF but hey!! if both are happy why not?? :) What is the use of smoking hot young rich BF but purely for an arm candy?? Look at Wang ZuLan and wife, by the look of them they are almost comical but they are so in love with each other and bring smiles to people around them from their sweetness..:)

From all ZLY's candidate BFs,  logically FSF is the winner....

• Like 3

@cenching When said FSF into younger girls, I think it refers in terms of maturity instead of looks. Nini was still young when FSF first dated her. She was only abt 24 or 25 back then, but she still looks the same if not more beautiful but I guess she eventually grows up when they decided to call it a quit (also I heard he cheated on her with Jelly Lin). Then he moves on to a much younger girl, Jelly Lin, but eventually Uncle Feng cant cope up with teenage girl hyper activeness :lol:  ZLY altho she looks young, her way of thinking & action are mature & consistent as her age. She too has her own principle & dicipline.

I truly has nothing against FSF. It just that I think he has a habit into creating rumors with his co stars. Just like during his days with YM. During interviews he often gave impression there're things going on with him & YM. He always talk abt how close he was to her family & such,  until YM announced she's in a relationship with HL. That time I thought it was either FSF used their otp status to promote their show or he had a one side crush on YM. If so I often think if his relationship with NiNi was a rebound, but then the relationship lasted quite long. 

Anyway, its fine if ZLY choose to be with FSF, but I think they're not together. One becos she's already pass 25, & her maturity level is more of WH and the gang. Two, she's considerably petite compare to FSF past gfs, whom both of them are tall, almost as tall as FSF. Also there's no denial during the mahjong night, well they were currently working together, many of the actors who work together need to rehearse or discuss on how they want to shape their characters. Just becos an actress enter her male co stars house doesnt just mean they had a steamy love affairs, they cud just be working...so for now I'm going to trust ZLY. I dont believe she's the kind of girl who sleeps around without a proper relationship. I mean she has a cousin manager, a cousin stylist and God knows uncles, aunties working for her, I'm sure if she did anything improper, we wud hear her wedding news by now, but since her parents trust her, I shud too :D

Is it just me but I noticed an older guy close to 40 often marries a much younger girl, abt 10 years gap or more, while a girl who pass her 30 often end up with younger guy, or at least same age guy.

*cant help commenting abt Aaron Kwok...he is too much :lol::lol: but then again, not everyone is bless with good looks like him. At 50 sumthing he can win over many 30 sumthing men...

I dunno how close LYF was to ZLY in real life but for sure they're comfortable friends tho they dont seem that close during function. They do share the same group of friends & tho we dont see them talk much in public but when they did, they do it naturally, no awkwardness. And he seem confident touching her here & there like they're old friends.

offtopic

Spoiler

During WH wedding reception, HG made a speech. In wasnt in an official video but a guest share it. In one part he said, "now I know what our friendship means to WH (I think referring to WH-HG couple), it means he's using me as a cover up for his real relationship"

My point is usually when people have something to hide they try harder to look indifferent, but if there is nothing to hide, they didnt go all the way to clarify the misunderstanding nor wud they try to hide their friendship. Usually when friends chat a lot during public/official events, it means they're good friends who havent seen each other for sometime & now they're catching up as much as they can. Those who are comfortable yet we dont see them talk much to each other are those who communicate/interact in regular basis, so there's nothing much to catch up during official events. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, lxands said:

Also there's no denial during the mahjong night, well they were currently working together, many of the actors who work together need to rehearse or discuss on how they want to shape their characters. Just becos an actress enter her male co stars house doesnt just mean they had a steamy love affairs, they cud just be working...so for now I'm going to trust ZLY. I dont believe she's the kind of girl who sleeps around without a proper relationship. I mean she has a cousin manager, a cousin stylist and God knows uncles, aunties working for her, I'm sure if she did anything improper, we wud here her wedding news by now, but since her parents trust her, I shud too :D

The more valid reason to issued a denial that there is nothing special between the two....She lives in Beijing she has no good reason to stay over night in his house while she has cars, driver, family etc at her disposal to send her home. I can understand she kept quiet IF only a rumour like the yellow Lambo scandal but she was caught staying over night in his house which is not a good thing for her squeaky clean image especially in a conservative C culture.

Regarding that mahjong night, I did consider about FSF's initiated CP habit. When FengMi was a craze, YM was in a relationship with HL and FSF with NiNi secretly. But at that time those FengMi craze was a brain child of The Notorious Ju Mama to promote them. I am trying to racked my brain to find a reason of WHY a ZLY will agreed to uses CP with FSF to promote their works. She should have passed those stage where she needed that kind of promo. Another outings like birthday dinner of MK3 director or her own birthday dinner are not a big deal.

I am only analising the situation logically if I want to use feeling, Oh Please!!! No FSF-ZLY even in a drama/film!!! :lol::lol:

Agreed about Aaron Kwok!!! :tongue:

@jewelsc, I am only having fun talking here, who am I to say she should be with whom....:tongue: I am having nothing to do at the moment at home so I do a brain gym....tomorrow and the next next days will be my busy days....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I know there r many speculations and all..  But I feel that none can be 100% true until they say it out.. We may never know what ZLY decides at the end.. I have to agree that FSF seems like the possible candidate but we never know who is the real one.. One may never know who is she secretly dating even the papz.. Regarding FSF, I haven't found any discredit in him.. It's just that I m not fond of him.. But we may never know I may like him after looking him with ZLY like I liked ZH, WC n LYF.. ZLY always manages to create chemistry with her costar.. Regarding FSF n YM,  I believe they r close friends still now.. Coz I heard the palace members were catching up for dinner after DD conference.. Plus in some events too i saw FSF n YM converse like friends.. Plus as someone mentioned he has kept his record clean.. The only serious relationship he had was with Ni Ni.. 

but until ZLY admits anything, I m not gonna believe any stuff.. 

• Like 5

The unclarify rumoured couple - better get use to it, in case its true:lol:

fks.jpg

Who knows we might love them like crazy after Minglan :tongue:

Suspected couple 1

DDBSKdNUwAIbvCC.jpg

One thing that made my suspicions stronger is what Wu Lei said in ep 12 72FM ~ ZLY to WL: "I like you very much"...WL: "You like me becos I'm still Wu Yifan?" hehe

Suspected couple 2

actress-zhao-liying-and-actor-li-yifeng-

image.php?url=0FAzXLxwMr

Mainly becos they're close but not too obvious. I suspect they're already friends long before Legend of Chusen.

And least but not last...

Wishful couple

image.php?url=0GjckJDdOH

For no reason except they simply look beautiful together, age gap is right,  both stable career, both are at suitable marriageable age & their star sign compatibility is 10/10:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Wasn't there a rumor that Hu Ge is dating his ex again? 

When I saw dating news of LiYing and FSF, marriage was the first thing came to my mind. I hate to admit it, but he seems like the potential marriage candidate. As long as our LiYing is happy :)

WC, I think he is definitely dating Bruna with all the pictures have been floating around on the news. LGX already has a GF though. It would be cute if LiYing is dating Wu Yi Fan 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Cupcakeninja, no confirmations from both WC and LGX about their dating status after get caught. FSF-ZLY were also get caught but no confirmation or denial too. I just found out that FSF issued a denial that he is dating his co star Guo BiTing in The Starry Night The Starry Sea but no clarification regarding ZLY....I am curious....:ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

I saw this on her tag so it must be recent

a548e5ddgy1fn5fv052ajj20u01hc4n5.jpg

I also saw the news of her jumping in the water. She got praises from both scriptwriters. 

There is also this article about popular searches, ZLY is second behind Fan Bing Bing. It talks about the anticipation for her projects this year and how Hunan is rumored to have paid 800 million for Minglan. Where it gets a bit more iffy is when it mentions Hunan having to drop FBB's Win the World and Zhou Xun's Ruyi to be able to afford Minglan. Now I don't know about Win the World, but I am 100% sure that the rights of Ruyi have long been sold to Dragon/Jiangsu.

https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404192143974527413#_0

I was so sad when she jumped into the water T.T she looks scared plus it is winter now, can see how it can be damaging for her body... 

Wow the article is quite analytical about it but 800 million for a drama seems a bit steep though I know our Li Ying does have the power XD Still I am not sure if that is the really the case cause FBB and Zhou Xun are still a major draw in the C-entertainment world, it could be due to other reasons. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Someone has created shipping thread for KW n ZLY.. KW n ZLY lovers can join it!! 

Oh nooo....not another shipping thread *facepalm*

While it is fun guessing who ZLY is dating right now, it is possible that she's not dating anyone right now.  But from all the possible candidates I like her with LYF and HG because they seem like a real gentlemen and ready to settle down. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, pawla said:

Oh nooo....not another shipping thread *facepalm*

While it is fun guessing who ZLY is dating right now, it is possible that she's not dating anyone right now.  But from all the possible candidates I like her with LYF and HG because they seem like a real gentlemen and ready to settle down. 

It's not just for dating.. U can ship them for their friendship too.. I m seeing that thread for KW n ZLY friendship only.. I too love LYF to be the partner of ZLY.. I adore them!! 

• Like 4

Could it be likely it's actually sold at that price bcos I've read once someone wrote (after Hunan messed up with PA ), Minglan is being produced by the same production team that would never sell to Hunan then lo and behold..it did:lol:

• Like 3

I am quite traumatized by shipping CP. I got burn badly in shipping LGX-ZLY. Even though I had jump ship but time to time when I encountered a pic/vid that emitted a strong smouldering chemistry between them I still feel a stab in my heart..... I put the blame squarely on Ciwen!!! Darn you, Ciwen!!! #wavingfist

add.

I think 800 millions for MingLan is bit exaggerated but still possible but to dropped FBB and ZY which aren’t lesser stars than ZLY is difficult to believe. ZY’s Ruyi is a massive colossal production not to mention this is ZY’s small screen comeback after so long...

Most likely some haters trying to create fan wars between the three fandoms. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1