Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

8 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

VLinkage just released their 2017 top actress and Li Ying has emerged top again!! This is her 2nd year in the top and this year she face stiff competition from Yang Mi, Rieba and ZS. I believed in the coming few days we will be seeing more :D As a fan she always make me so proud. Hope she continue to reign in 2018! 

Nyj4mxR.jpg

Wow,congrats to her,she did that with only 1 drama...Im so happy and proud for all of her achievements,even though Im only a few months old fan..:D 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

I love Reba, she is gorgeous... I think she is the next big thing in C Entertainment...

Sadly to say I don't share the same view sure she is pretty but I just can't like her somehow... I think focusing on Li Ying is more than enough for me <3

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

Sadly to say I don't share the same view sure she is pretty but I just can't like her somehow... I think focusing on Li Ying is more than enough for me <3

I can’t find any news if ZLY’s upcoming projects. How bout you?

23 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

VLinkage just released their 2017 top actress and Li Ying has emerged top again!! This is her 2nd year in the top and this year she face stiff competition from Yang Mi, Rieba and ZS. I believed in the coming few days we will be seeing more :D As a fan she always make me so proud. Hope she continue to reign in 2018! 

Edit: I just saw on Weibo that she is also the top among the rest of the actors & actresses. Double congratulations to her!! 

Nyj4mxR.jpg

Our QUEEN!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I can’t find any news if ZLY’s upcoming projects. How bout you?

Nope can't find any too think the schedule to film Minglan is quite tight gotta focus on that. Likely both she and FSF will have take a break from filming nearer to CNY since they both got to do promotions for Monkey King movie. Other than that not sure what else she will be involved in :( Also doubtful she will be attending the Weibo awards ceremony unless she won.. 

• Like 4

My 2 cents:-

1. WC  I do like their chemistry though I had a feeling he was using her to promote himself in  China. Before LOZ, I don't think a lot of C-netizens knows him. The HC episode where she dance to his song was obvious. Not even sure if Ying Bao speaks Cantonese but WC said that she always sang that song of his in karaoke. More likely to promote his song Luv U 2

2. WH    More like an uncle to her though JOF was what got me to be captivated by her. I had to search for all her dramas after that. 

3. LGX  I can see that he's into her from watching their chemistry together. However, I think that LY see his antics and immaturity, so she probably needs to stay away. After CX, I m sure she's skeptical about being in an insecure relationship.

4. We forgot to mention SD. Pretty sure they are close as he invited her to act with him but she turn around and got him to audition for PA, Plus he's another BC lad which I have a soft spot for. Like EP,  MC, & of course KW. I actually would like to see them in another drama/movie together

5. KW  He's at the top of his career now. I don't think he would announce any relationship that would jeopardize his popularity. However, look at Luhan. I m not a Luhan fan but totally respect him for admitting his relationship. Shows he has  b---s. Pretty sure LY likes KW as she like tall men, not boys. KW is more mature than LGX for sure. I hope LY/KW can be a couple or at least best of friends. He is really sweet to her. 

6. LYF Another one of my sank/tank ship. He's such a gentleman that I really wanted them together. There were so many  rumours that I fell for it too

7. HG  They would make a great pair as well. Only interaction is during awards shows. Wish they can have a collaboration of drama or movie. Not sure if he's still hook up with the last girlfriend he had.

Just my 2 cents so don't diss me, LOL

• Like 8

Sometimes when u see Yingbao with any of these guys..it seemed as if she is consider them as friends, nothing more, the closest i saw her being more with and did alot of 'touchy' 'touchy' with was WH :D..anyways, at this time, all i want is to see her do a drama/movie with Huge, Huang Xuan and Yang Yang..

• Like 7

3 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Edit: I just saw on Weibo that she is also the top among the rest of the actors & actresses. Double congratulations to her!! 

Nyj4mxR.jpg

Congrats Yingbao!!

Our goddess.

We are all proud to be your loyal forever supportive intl fans.:wub:

Honestly i think it will be a real tough fight to maintain top position this year and year to come bcos many young uprising actresses are coming up too.

Thts why i feel Yingbao is upgrading herself as multi talenter entertainers and now pursue a challange on heself as a singer too.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lingnyi said:

My 2 cents:-

1. WC  I do like their chemistry though I had a feeling he was using her to promote himself in  China. Before LOZ, I don't think a lot of C-netizens knows him. The HC episode where she dance to his song was obvious. Not even sure if Ying Bao speaks Cantonese but WC said that she always sang that song of his in karaoke. More likely to promote his song Luv U 2

2. WH    More like an uncle to her though JOF was what got me to be captivated by her. I had to search for all her dramas after that. 

3. LGX  I can see that he's into her from watching their chemistry together. However, I think that LY see his antics and immaturity, so she probably needs to stay away. After CX, I m sure she's skeptical about being in an insecure relationship.

4. We forgot to mention SD. Pretty sure they are close as he invited her to act with him but she turn around and got him to audition for PA, Plus he's another BC lad which I have a soft spot for. Like EP,  MC, & of course KW. I actually would like to see them in another drama/movie together

5. KW  He's at the top of his career now. I don't think he would announce any relationship that would jeopardize his popularity. However, look at Luhan. I m not a Luhan fan but totally respect him for admitting his relationship. Shows he has  b---s. Pretty sure LY likes KW as she like tall men, not boys. KW is more mature than LGX for sure. I hope LY/KW can be a couple or at least best of friends. He is really sweet to her. 

6. LYF Another one of my sank/tank ship. He's such a gentleman that I really wanted them together. There were so many  rumours that I fell for it too

7. HG  They would make a great pair as well. Only interaction is during awards shows. Wish they can have a collaboration of drama or movie. Not sure if he's still hook up with the last girlfriend he had.

Just my 2 cents so don't diss me, LOL

@lingnyi, well said.

Who ever is to be her real future soulmate.. we hve yet to wait and see with more patience. :D

• Like 4

I do think WC is dating that model from everything I have seen. There are pictures on her ig of his apartment and she deleted them after news came out. All ZLY colleagues  are dating except for LYF. 

I had given up on this ship a long time ago. They are just friends. She helped him a lot when he moved to the mainland. 

Now ZLY is filming and preparing for Monkey king 3 promos. 

2017 was very successful for her. I hope 2018 is just as successful. Reaching the top is hard and staying at the top is even harder. I hope all her projects are successful this year. But overall she just needs to take some time off and relax. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I do think WC is dat8ng that model from everything I have seen. There are pictures on her if of his apartment and she deleted them after news gaming out. All ZLY collage are dating except for LYF. 

I had given up on this ship a long time ago. They are just friends. She helped him a lot when he moved to the mainland. 

2017 was very successful for her. I hope 2018 is just as successful. Reaching the top is hard and staying at the top is even harder. I hope all her projects are successful this year. But overall she just needs to take some time off and relax. 

If there were such pictures exist then Momma’s boy got a new GF....:lol:  Congrats to WC n Brazilian model!!! Hope they will live happily together until they turn senile....whooohoooo!!! :lol:

One thing I wish for ZLY this year is she will find someone special to spend her time and life with (whoever will he)....:) She has been working nonstop since dinosaurs era, she needs a break and a shoulder from a 6 footer to leans on....The top is the loneliest place ever and nothing last forever in the entertainment world, a good trustworthy companion is important....:)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

I do think WC is dating that model from everything I have seen. There are pictures on her ig of his apartment and she deleted them after news came out. All ZLY colleagues  are dating except for LYF. 

1) Agree seems left LYF still not dating. He is so busy too like Yingbao. Yesterday saw he just released new single too. I guess this 2 good friends only goes after their career while the iron is still hot. and I think he has movie promo too on hand this coming new year.

2) I saw couple of evidence pics on WC & model gf too. 

3) Chinese New Year coming Monkey 3 promos will soon out.

Late Jan or Feb waiting for Yingbao's event,  Madame Tausand Shanghai.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Cupcakeninja said:

I think Liying said that she wants to take a little break in 2018. Rumor that she will participate in The Journey of Flower 2, I think. 

Yes, i have also seen that rumor but at this time it is just rumor, i even read that Mark Chao will star as bai zihua instead of WH..i'm in if that is truly the case..i hope if it is true, Yingbao will return as hua qiangu bcos everyone especially He Jiong seemed to refer her as xiao gu and it suits her..but tbh, i've never read the novel and am not sure if part 2 is necessary..

• Like 3

Princess Agent 2 is also in talk. Rumor that LGX and Liying will participate. At the same time, there is a project with Hu Ge. I am a huge fan of Princess Agent novel and I was very disappointed at PA 1. 

As for WC/LiYing ship, I think they are just friend. I don't mean to offend WC fans, but there is something about him that give me a vibe that he is not a mature type for LiYing. He seems like a kid at heart that is not ready for relationship.

I shipped LiYing so hard with Wallace after The Journey of Flower. It was my first time shipping and last time. I think there was something between them,  but it was short live. Wallace never denied nor confirmed. 

I saw LiYing dating news with William Feng. I was so disappointed lolllll. He always give me the "villain" vibe. But oh well, as long as LiYing is happy! She deserves someone who will make her happy and protect her from those antis. 

• Like 4