Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

4 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Looks good. Seems the crew member are updating this bts at weibo, i wonder if its the sign tht OGT gonna be up soon? :D

I think it will come soon!!.. Let's hope for the drama to release.. I m deviod of ZLY Now.. I want to see her onscreen lol

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I think it will come soon!!.. Let's hope for the drama to release.. I m deviod of ZLY Now.. I want to see her onscreen lol

Same here. Miss her a lot, cant wait to see her onscreen.

I'm hoping she will hit a mega record on a modern drama ratings this time.

• Like 6

b7cd1d6ely1fn6qkivndog20l90bw1l2.gif

11 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Thnks. Sorry for the confusion for Chando as I thot Yingbao joins later as I saw her pic promo poster later too.

I remember ZLY joined Chando when Chusen started airing in 2016.

6 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Sorry to cut.

Anyone know is this the weibo result or voting still on going?

Wht i hope,  Yingbao will hve a chance to win and be crown as weibo Queen again like in 2015.

I don't know I have been seeing those screenshots and I think it ended but I am not sure. 

1 hour ago, cenching said:

For those in the know, will they have a wedding banquet in MingLan between FSF-ZLY’s characters? I love ancient wedding elaborated red costumes....

I hope so, I really like ancient weddings. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, mrsyooknit said:

I hope so, I really like ancient weddings. 

I love ancient weddings....:heart:

I should have had an ancient wedding theme for my wedding....too late!! <_< Maybe for second or third wedding....:lol: I kid I kid....:lol: Most likely for wedding anniversary party....whooohooo!!!

• LOL 3

15 hours ago, cenching said:

For those interested and don't mind the lacked of EngSubb:

Hide contents

I saw this in Youtube, watch it ASAP before it taken down....I haven't watch it yet....

Ohh, I just finish watching this on myasian tv, the other day....its ok for me but not as I expected...cinematography is done well... though it doesnt have an eng sub...can still follow the story..well

19 hours ago, angelangie said:

latest pictures of Zhao LiYing in the filming set of MingLan

Cr: As tagged

Im thinking that this is their wedding night hohohohohhh:D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quotes vid & pictures
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Im thinking that this is their wedding night hohohohohhh:D

Eeeerrrr, so they will have a wedding night in the drama??? #gulps......:unsure: But I don't think this is the one bcoz Chinese wedding are all red....

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Ohh, I just finish watching this on myasian tv, the other day....its ok for me but not as I expected...cinematography is done well... though it doesnt have an eng sub...can still follow the story..well

Her role is not very important in the story IMO..but eh, at least get to see her in a movie :wub:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Her role is not very important in the story IMO..but eh, at least get to see her in a movie :wub:

So far I only watched her in 1 movie (Duckweed) which is also a small role. So in The Eternal Wave her role is only supporting, from what I noticed in MK3 she also as a supporting role. She is new in the silver screen anyway, hopefully she can get a bigger role in the future...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

So far I only watched her in 1 movie (Duckweed) which is also a small role. So in The Eternal Wave her role is only supporting, from what I noticed in MK3 she also as a supporting role. She is new in the silver screen anyway, hopefully she can get a bigger role in the future...

In Duckweed, her role in the story is sorta necessary bcos the 'son' get to see /meet his mother..but in Eternal Wave, i think her role doesn't do much except to play a wife that mingles with the rich folks..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

yeah she is new to the big screen so she gets supporting roles. Her role in Duckweed was pretty small and I think same with this Eternal Wave movie (I have yet to see it), but they marketed her as a bigger role due to her popularity. But for The Monkey King 3, her role will be bigger. 

If you want to see her in more of a leading role in movies check out Rise of a Tomboy and Days of Our Own. She had a supporting role in The Palace even if it was marketed as a main role since she was the main villain. I consider that a must watch bc is her only really evil role so far and I enjoyed it.  

I haven't seen Days of Our Own or The Eternal Wave, but I saw the rest. I think overall movie quality Duckweed was the best one. I do think The Palace is a must watch just because evil Zhao Liying :tongue:. The rest are a past from me. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

ohh I was going to mention that Hunan started airing Tribes and Empires but then I saw that they pulled it off air and replaced it with reruns of Legend of Luzhen. Has anyone seen anything about this? 

Did you watch it? Is it worth watching?

From what I read about TnE, its an open ending maybe I will have to pass...

49 minutes ago, cenching said:

I have watched it, waiting on the last episode and also read too that it is an open ending (if i'd known b4, i would've passed too), i've decided to finish it bcos of the beautiful settings and the 3 main leads :D..it's too much dialogue and the story drags..

1 minute ago, jewelsc said:

I have watched it, waiting on the last episode and also read too that it is an open ending (if i'd known b4, i would've passed too), i've decided to finish it bcos of the beautiful settings and the 3 main leads :D..it's too much dialogue and the story drags..

Thank you  :lol: After traumatized PA experience I decided NOT to watch a currently airing drama so most likely I will have to pass....I love the cinematography in TnE, one of the main reason I decided to watch something is the cinematography....(Love Painted Skin 2 and The Rise of The Legend's cinematography)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I saw like 9 episodes and I liked it but I decided to wait until it finished airing and boy am I glad I did that. I have heard it is an open ending and that the story is just left like that. Like another season is coming, which would be fine if the drama wasnt 75 freaking episodes and there will be no second season with the same actors. What is it with 2017 and stories not getting a proper ending? 

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

Thank you  :lol: After traumatized PA experience I decided NOT to watch a currently airing drama so most likely I will have to pass....I love the cinematography in TnE, one of the main reason I decided to watch something is the cinematography....(Love Painted Skin 2 and The Rise of The Legend's cinematography)

same with open endings and PA. I am watching Nirvana 2 right now and I like it but I feel like it is safer to wait until the end lol. I hate open endings. 

• Like 3