[Drama 2016] The Royal Gambler 대박

Go Seung Ji

I think the rating will go up.. If they add some romance element.. Like previous ep..

because JKS and YJG already big star in korea. With their great skill as "veteran" actor.. Im sure this one deserve called daebak !

please add more sweet scenes !!! I already tired with il jwa scenes and trick..

its better to see choi min soo.. Because he seems like nice but sometimes looks mysterious person.. Also his eyes everywhere, he know everything that happen arround him, why he didnt kill il jwa when he already had the chance?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  Newsen - Nate: 'Jackpot', Jang Geun Suk saves Kim Ga Eun from rape

1. [+307, -6] Wanna know something scary??? Yoon Jin Seo debuted 16 years ago...

2. [+224, -4] Kim Ga Eun's acting is more captivating than Im Ji Yeon and Yoon Ji Seo's ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+146, -2] The male lineup is daebak: Choi Min Soo, Jeon Kwang Ryul, Lee Moon Shik, Yeo Jin Goo, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Roi Ha.  Yoon Jin Seo and Im Ji Yeon, the actress lineup however is crap

4. [+19, 0] The female leads can't act

5. [+18, -6] What's with the prevalent rape scenes in dramas? There was one in Six Flying Dragons and in that drama with Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye. It's really off putting especially if minors are involved. What if this outwardly promoting rape more?

6. [+11, -3] Jang Geun Suk's putting the best performance of his life

7. [+11, -1] Increase Min Soo hyungnim's screen time~~ Don't kill off his character too soon
Mydaily - Naver: 'Jackpot', Jang Geun Suk chews on a snake, breaks off his bluff image in a chilling scene
1. [+5,249, -322] This scene wouldn't be possible if he wasn't passionate in acting. When he caught and ate the snake, I wondered how passionate an actor should be with acting to be able to do that scene. I was glued to the tv screen. It puts Jang Geun Suk in a new light for me, he's so awesome as an actor

2. [+3,862, -200] Dog Poop is gone, only Daegil remains. He became a starving salt pond slave and goes through so much suffering that he had to eat a snake... I didn't know that Jang Geun Suk is so talented. Daegil is dabaek!

3. [+3,352, -268] Just dropping by here, Jang Geun Suk's gonna get big

4. [+2,460, -198] The best- It was like a scene from a documentary

5. [+961, -38] Jang Geun Suk earns so much and he could choose to go on a hiatus, adapt a mysterious image and do CF once in a while to maintain his image. He can even live off comfortably with the money he earned from doing overseas endorsements.. but I like that he's passionate with what he's doing

6. [+575, -32] Remind me of Choi Jae Sung's snake-eating scene in 'Eyes of Dawn'. Jang Geun Suk did such a great job

7. [+433, -23] I thought he was just gonna take one bite off the snake but he ripped the skin with his mouth and chewed it.. I was surprised at the mudflat scene too when he was acting all spiteful. One hour passed by in a blur yesterday
ok87.jpg

Credit : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/spoilers-jackpot-monster-jo-deul-ho_13.html

@Prettysup this news, newsen-nate..

i dont want to be bad person, but its true.. Kim ga eun acting more natural than 2 female lead. I cant denied.. 

For one second, i thought kim ga eun was the second female lead, when Dae gil told her " i will take responsibility for you".. ( it happen on joseOn era) Their scenes seems like JKS will marriage with her. LOL

JKS AND YJG ALWAYS JJANG ! 

credit : pop!gasa

Park Wan Gyu – When Time Stops (시간이 멈추면) Jackpot OST

In the sadly pouring despair
Even the wet moonlight hides in this destiny
But one dazzling ray of light falls
In my heart, your love colors it in

When time stops, will I be able to see you?
When my heart stops, will you be next to me?

I’m drawing you out even if tears rise in my eyes
I’m enduring through you, even if my heart collapses
Because I have things still left to tell you
Because I can’t live in a time without you
I’m calling out to you again, until my heart races
I’m going to you again, until I run out of breath
Again

It’s building up in the wind-like time
Even if my heart is emptied, you’re still in it

When time stops, will I be able to see you?
When my heart stops, will you be next to me?

I’m drawing you out even if tears rise in my eyes
I’m enduring through you, even if my heart collapses
Because I have things still left to tell you
Because I can’t live in a time without you
Again

Even if this path is lonely
Even if my life gets black bruises
Because I can’t melt you away like snow
Because I can’t send you off with the wind
To you
To you

OMG THAT SNAKE SCENE hahahaha. I knew there must be some press coverage about it - that and the crab-eating scene. No one can accuse Jang Geun Suk of not being totally committed to this role.

I'm still enjoying this drama, despite it being so over-the-top in so many ways, and with one unbelievable event after another. I'm still holding out that all this is the set up, and I was so excited when I saw that thug-looking bad-richard simmons swordsman actor appear (he was so cute/awesome in Shine or Go Crazy). Surely he'll somehow become his mentor or something? 

I was confused about the timing of when he was buried in the mud flat. Was the end of Episode 5 when he was in the mud a "flash-forward" of what was going to happen, or was the mud in Ep 6 a flashback?

I'm just happy to have something to look forward to on Monday & Tuesdays :D

-soomp

19 minutes ago, soomp said:

OMG THAT SNAKE SCENE hahahaha. I knew there must be some press coverage about it - that and the crab-eating scene. No one can accuse Jang Geun Suk of not being totally committed to this role.

I'm still enjoying this drama, despite it being so over-the-top in so many ways, and with one unbelievable event after another. I'm still holding out that all this is the set up, and I was so excited when I saw that thug-looking bad-richard simmons swordsman actor appear (he was so cute/awesome in Shine or Go Crazy). Surely he'll somehow become his mentor or something? 

I was confused about the timing of when he was buried in the mud flat. Was the end of Episode 5 when he was in the mud a "flash-forward" of what was going to happen, or was the mud in Ep 6 a flashback?

I'm just happy to have something to look forward to on Monday & Tuesdays :D

-soomp

I think the mud scenes happen after he got punishment from the demon boss Because he tried to escape with the girl.. 

4 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

@Prettysup this news, newsen-nate..

i dont want to be bad person, but its true.. Kim ga eun acting more natural than 2 female lead. I cant denied.. 

For one second, i thought kim ga eun was the second female lead, when Dae gil told her " i will take responsibility for you".. ( it happen on joseOn era) Their scenes seems like JKS will marriage with her. LOL

JKS AND YJG ALWAYS JJANG ! 

WOW I WONDER ABOUT THAT TOO...WILL DAEGIL AND THAT GIRL MEET AGAIN?SHE DID ASKED HIM NOT TO FORGET HER...I ALMOST WANT THAT TO HAPPEN...IMAGINE DAMSEO SEEING HIM WITH HER?

58 minutes ago, andy78 said:

WOW I WONDER ABOUT THAT TOO...WILL DAEGIL AND THAT GIRL MEET AGAIN?SHE DID ASKED HIM NOT TO FORGET HER...I ALMOST WANT THAT TO HAPPEN...IMAGINE DAMSEO SEEING HIM WITH HER?

The script totally like "couple talk" kekekeke.. i wish damseo stop acting like she doesnt need man, and tried to open her heart to daegil. Before daegil marriage that girl lol.. It seems damseo will kill her self. Like she already did when il jwa killed daegil father. :mellow:  

But, the preview next week,it seems il jwa push damseo enter the palace again.. I hate it, she will meet yeoning again. I need to see her with daegil. Huft.. Because ep 6 daegil spend his time with the new girl... zzzz...

(i love yeo jin goo, but im not gonna ship him with damseo)

1 hour ago, smhelen said:

I thought the mud scene was the bottom of the river bed and wondered how the heck did this happen? Is this the river delta? Anyways, having it be the salt mud field. 

Did he really eat a snake? :o

Yes he did. :mellow: the news said, JKS eating poison snake. OH MY GOD.. Its better to eat snake that doesnt have poison. Too dangerous for his safety as actor.

But He is truly great actor, i thought he just eat eel instead snake..

26 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

The script totally like "couple talk" kekekeke.. i wish damseo stop acting like she doesnt need man, and tried to open her heart to daegil. Before daegil marriage that girl lol.. It seems damseo will kill her self. Like she already did when il jwa killed daegil father. :mellow:  

But, the preview next week,it seems il jwa push damseo enter the palace again.. I hate it, she will meet yeoning again. I need to see her with daegil. Huft.. Because ep 6 daegil spend his time with the new girl... zzzz...

(i love yeo jin goo, but im not gonna ship him with damseo)

THE DAY SHE WILL KNOW WHAT  REALLY HAPPENED WITH HER FATHER SHE WILL TURN HER BACK TO THAT MONSTER!!!THAT EVIL MAN BRAINWASHED HER...FOR NOW BELIVES EVERYTHING  HE SAY...ONE DAY SHE WILL LEARN...MAYBE LADY CHOI WILL TELL HER ...FROM THE SINOPSIS OF THE DRAMA:WE KNOW THAT THE BROTHERS WILL BE RIVALS FOR THE CROWN AND  A WOMAN LOVE,DAMSEO...ONE MORE THING I DON'T THINK DAEGIL WILL MARRY THE SLAVE GIRL!HAVE YOU READ SOMETHING MORE ABOUT HER?WE SEE THAT DAEGIL WILL LEAVE ALONE...

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

THE DAY SHE WILL KNOW WHAT  REALLY HAPPENED WITH HER FATHER SHE WILL TURN HER BACK TO THAT MONSTER!!!THAT EVIL MAN BRAINWASHED HER...FOR NOW BELIVES EVERYTHING  HE SAY...ONE DAY SHE WILL LEARN...MAYBE LADY CHOI WILL TELL HER ...FROM THE SINOPSIS OF THE DRAMA:WE KNOW THAT THE BROTHERS WILL BE RIVALS FOR THE CROWN AND  A WOMAN LOVE,DAMSEO...ONE MORE THING I DON'T THINK DAEGIL WILL MARRY THE SLAVE GIRL!HAVE YOU READ SOMETHING MORE ABOUT HER?

So its true? The triangle to get damseo? I thought yeoning doesnt have any intention being king.. Maybe he bet for the entire palace with daegil? (I saw this from sinopsis) But not being rival to get the crown.. Since their brother. . I dont think their mother will let this happen.

Maybe if the day comes damseo will kill il jwa with her own sword. Im already tired with il jwa..i wanted to see choi min soo ! 

no, i just thought that girl as cameo.. I just said that because daegil act like man toward her.

13 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

So its true? The triangle to get damseo? I thought yeoning doesnt have any intention being king.. Maybe he bet for the entire palace with daegil? (I saw this from sinopsis) But not being rival to get the crown.. Since their brother. . I dont think their mother will let this happen.

Maybe if the day comes damseo will kill il jwa with her own sword. Im already tired with il jwa..i wanted to see choi min soo ! 

no, i just thought that girl as cameo.. I just said that because daegil act like man toward her.

Jackpot (Korean Drama)-Jang Keun-Suk.jpg  Jackpot (Korean Drama)-Yeo Jin-Goo.jpgJackpot (Korean Drama)-Lim Ji-Yeon.jpg 

THEY ARE THE LOVE TRIANGLE...DAMSEO ALREADY IS ATTRACTED BY DAEGIL...BUT REVENGE COMES FIRST FOR HER

On 4/13/2016 at 10:23 PM, andy78 said:

THEY ARE THE LOVE TRIANGLE...DAMSEO ALREADY IS ATTRACTED BY DAEGIL...BUT REVENGE COMES FIRST FOR HER

So did you think its possible for her marriage with yeoning? Goshhh.. I hate this case Huft..

since no one know about damseo past life except iljwa. im worried she still follow il jwa order to get revenge until the end..

2 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

So did you think its possible for her marriage with yeoning? Goshhh.. I hate this case Huft..

BECOMING HIS CONCUBINE?FOR NOW HER TARGET IS THE KING...SHE BLACKMAILED LADY CHOI SO SHE CAN MEET WITH THE KING AND KILL HIM...THE THINGS WON'T GO AS IS PLANED I'M SURE...I REMEMBER THE FIRST SCENE  EP 1 WITH THE MONSTER...WE ALSO SAW A SWORD KILLING SOMEBODY...I  COULD NOT SEE WHO HE/SHE IS ...

13 minutes ago, andy78 said:

BECOMING HIS CONCUBINE?FOR NOW HER TARGET IS THE KING...SHE BLACKMAILED LADY CHOI SO SHE CAN MEET WITH THE KING AND KILL HIM...THE THINGS WON'T GO AS IS PLANED I'M SURE...I REMEMBER THE FIRST SCENE  EP 1 WITH THE MONSTER...WE ALSO SAW A SWORD KILLING SOMEBODY...I  COULD NOT SEE WHO HE/SHE IS ...

Yes. . Since its not that easy for her to meet the king..marriage yeoning, so the things get easy for her to meet the king. I dont know, why il jwa doesnt kill the king by himself. It better than using damseo.  Isnt il jwa also have great fighting skill. . 

Could a sword you've mention is the one who give water to daegil In the mud scene? 

I saw he was mention as "the best swordman in the nations, daegil has met an imperial swordman". (Maybe that ahjussi was imperial swordman in the palace? The king swordman?)

26 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

Could a sword you've mention is the one who give water to daegil In the mud scene? 

NO I'M TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE MONSTER ...DURING THE REVOLT...THE MONSTER IS IN A ROOM A SWORD CUT SOMEBODY...I REALLY HOPE IS NOT DAMSEO SWORD...THAT SHE IS NOT WITH HIM IN 1728

18 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Happy to know that JGS is receiving very good reviews on his acting as Baek Dae Gil :wub:. My main reason for watching this drama is because of Jang Geun Suk and also Yeo Jin Goo. Awesome acting from JGS, I cried with him in yesterday's episode.

Looking forward to next Monday and Tuesday. I must call my chingu deul to come and join this thread to watch this great drama @moodypie @rain719 @valsava @jeonghyang @plappi @UnniSarah @Lmangla @yaqiyuki @icemaid @pandalover1 @irilight @jongski @dimples21 @awsparkle @dnkt @mcleen @nazzy1109 @ruzikie @onnififi

Hi@alekaonu,  Thanks for the shout out already here and enjoying the twist they have put on Suk Bin life as we all know the first son died from chicken pox or something like that I had always wonder what would have happen if he had lived and now we get a glimps of one of the writers ideas of things not saying that he or she actually think this is what is was then but just glad to know I'm not the only one who think of what if her son had lived..

I have to go back and catch up on my what you guy's been writing since my last post but so eager to find out so after I have read and watch yesterday's episodes I'll come back and give my thoughts to things..     

Archived