[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

One last update before I get ready for the day ... 

We ended our day yesterday at TMI ... I wish we could have actually done more after that, but everyone was still tired from their flight. LOL.

As I said, it the trip to TMI was pretty anti-climactic, and it was the one place I was looking forward to seeing all day. Myung Hwa Unnie seemed to hope that Yoo Ah In would come in because she kept asking us what if he shows up. LOL. 

Like @ilovesjk said, it's on the minimalist side design wise. The color theme is black and white. No reservations are needed to dine there. It's a small space, and we ate up on the 2nd floor. I didn't pay too much attention to the first floor ... so, I can't say where on the first floor SJK and SHK were posing with Yoo Ah In. It might have been in the back part of the 1st floor ... unless there's another part of the establishment that's hidden from customers. 

I think we were all just tuckered out by that time, so, I only took pictures of the first floor from where I was sitting on the top floor. 

The menu is definitely more for pescetarians and vegetarians. I recommend the popular Green Mushroom Shrimp burger. MH Unnie had the K.O. Mushroom. 

9RcRBY.jpg

Eo039r.jpg

O1tg0g.jpg

IzxQJp.jpg

HlfAdw.jpgP8CCxe.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the lack of photo updates (our hotel's wifi sucks :(), anyways, here are the photos to go with @ilovesjk previous post :lol:

Dr. Kang's House :wub:
20160602_135150.jpg

the name of the furniture store

20160602_135553.jpg

the store's entrance (as you can see they have double doors; hence, why we thought we were at the wrong place at first)...but then we looked up and saw KMY's front door on the 2nd floor :)

IMG_0005.jpg

view of her front door from the street

IMG_0007.jpg

her living room is now a bedroom :(

IMG_0008.jpg

her kitchen still looks pretty much the same :)

IMG_0011.jpg

her fridge :)

IMG_0009.jpg

not her couch according to the proprietor, still took a picture since it kinda looks the same :lol:

IMG_0012.jpg

view of the couch from the kitchen. notice the door on the top right hand side, that's supposed to lead to KMY's bathroom. i happened to open it and it's really just a storage closet :lol: so I guess the bathroom scene was filmed somewhere else (can't help but giggle at the thought that SHK went into the storage closet after getting the 2 bottles of water :lol:)

IMG_0013.jpg

one last look at the fridge, @ilovesjk opened it and it had real food inside *oops*

....more pics to come :)

TMI update :) (sorry for the crappy phone pics)

20160602_200804.jpg

20160602_203039.jpg

since we arrived late, we ended up with the dinner menu :( I think the food is still the same but it didn't come in those cute TMI boxes/cones (like the ones @angieknows and @cestlavie88 had). Tip: anyone planning on visiting TMI should go before 7pm that way your food will be served in those containers similar to ones SHK was holding in SJK's photo.

and like what the others have shared, TMI is not very busy, when we got there, there were only 2 other tables that were occupied and we were the only ones on the 2nd floor. And the food's delish albeit a bit pricey.

Too much information coming from shippers loveeeet thank you angie kyo & the rest of shippers glad you are all having a great time exploring sjk & shk fave place to hang out anyway goodluck later at BA :)

goodmorning & have a great day ahead everyone :)

more photos to go with @ilovesjk's post :lol:

Kolon Sport billboard outside our hotel

20160601_223648.jpg

SongSong Couple in Myeongdong :wub:

20160602_092411.jpg

Top 10 SJK cutouts...they actually have a 'no photography' sign on their door :phew: as you would imagine, the inside of the store is plastered with SJK's handsomeness and while you're waiting to pay at the counter you can enjoy SJK's ad on the small screens attached to the register :)

20160602_102400.jpg

just 1 of the gazillion SJK cutouts in Seoul, not that I'm complaining :lol:

20160602_092521.jpg

SHK's cutout outside Aritaum :wub:

20160602_151911.jpg

20160602_151916.jpg

20160602_151953.jpg

from our hotel lobby

20160602_112021.jpg

20160602_112043.jpg

Morning shippers...

I was backreading and currently at the page 892. But I have to stop because i really need to say thank you thank you a lot to all of you...

@angieknows tq for sharing your pics..ur journey to serengtea...ur chat with dong won... it's the most precious information because you got it 1st hand....wow...if i were you...i couldnt sleep the whole night....too excited...hehehe

@ilovesjk & @~*kYo*~ again thank you for sharing Dr Kang house pics...

@lovely_skham_stv i read your stories till the end...i'm excited ...

Thats make me just couldnt wait for tonight baeksang....for the 1st time ever, i am excited to know other country entertainment award... not even OSCAR award..hahaha....i guess it's all because SHK and SJK and DOTS. I really hope they can win all the categories simply because..i feel that DOTS really deserve it. SOme bloggers says, in term of popularity DOTS win the title but not the quality...heck...how can they say like that...if not the quality then, why even Thailand PM urged his citizens watched DOTS..even SK PM also praise the drama... with 2.3 billion viewers from China... isn't it prove how quality the drama is?

Anyhow, we will know the result tonight....so just wait for it...and for the meantime....aaarhhhh couldnt wait for SONG SONG on the red carpet....

Good day everyone.. God Bless :lol:

BAEKSANG AWARDS ARE TOMORROW (or today if you're in Korea :) )

Set your alarms for the 6:10AM livestream of the redcarpet (if you live in the State). A huge FIGHTING! to our Big Boss and Beauty and the entire DOTS team. 
To the shippers attending, have LOTS of fun and make sure to report back to us about our OTP. 
It is going to be a big day for us so let us gear up for some awesomeness (and a prayer circle for a pic of them together).

I am beyond ready for this. 
tumblr_lqir5qnFED1qfhoylo1_r1_500.gif

What another great story! Thank you! Thank you @ilovesjk and @~*kYo*~ for sharing to us the story and wonderful pics! :) 

Have fun fellow shippers who are gonna attend BS Awards tonight! Woot! Time flies~ And it's June 3rd already :phew: I really really want to see the happy faces of SJK and SHK when they receive the awards tonight!! :)

tumblr_o5bh2cvwGA1qibiyao4_540.gif

GAMSAHAMNIDA to @angieknows @ilovesjk @~*kYo*~ @lovely_skham_stv @Mrs_L  who are updating us with your adventures. Angie, I LOVE you used The Ramones for the video os. ROFL OMG so funny. I would be cussing Puppy though for introducing them to the place. You didn't say if the desserts/coffee were any good?! Lol

OMG I too would be squealing like a mad thing if I was there and came across cutouts of Mr & Ms S, let alone their autographs. And to think you will be in their presence tonight!!! (SUPERSONIC SQUEALING)

There are other SS fans around, including those from CNetz, and they posted pix taken at Dal.Komm (see below). Are any of you gonna do fist-bumps there????

006tJUp7gw1f4gqo53kolj30qo0zktcs.jpg

TGIF dear shippers... Today is the day!!! :blush:

First, super THANK YOU to @angieknows @~*kYo*~ @ilovesjk and @lovely_skham_stv, you guys are the best!!! Every post you made makes me want to go and visit KR and pay a visit in each place you've been. Really appreciated all you updates and looking forward for more!

But for now, please have a good beauty rest. You should all look wonderful tonight if given a chance to have a photo with our SS Couple. ~Fighting!!!

Looking forward to see some photos like these tonight...

descendants-of-the-sun.jpg

@angieknows @ilovesjk @~*kYo*~ @lovely_skham_stv @cestlavie88 Thank you for sharing your experience in S.Korea. So happy for you ladies. Enjoy your time at Baeksang Arts Awards tonight. Just a reminder don't forget your passport, cellphone,camera, banner, message box and also your lovely dress for tonight. :D :wub: Have fun comrades!!! :blush: :heart:

I think I need to cook early today so I can focus on Red Carpet and the live streaming on JTBC. All my gadgets are up and hope to have good internet connection tonight. *praying*:sweatingbullets:

I feel a little bit nervous to watch our SS/KiKyo tonight. I need to take care of my heart. I need my oxygen tank. :phew: *breathe in breathe out*

Archived