[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahem ahem ahem, somebody was out today and lookie at what he's wearing. Yup, it's SC's sweatshirt and his mood is 9 - yes the number of LOVE!. Before people jump and ask me how I know, it's the trademark neckline that SC sweatshirts have.

BBV539_ro_xl.jpg

BBV539_in_xl.jpg

no doubt that all eyes of the nation will be on our Song Song couple this evening.. and I know that Goddess will nail it in her attire department... a mesmerising flowy majestic gorgeous haute couture frock is sure already wrapping her voluptuous body and enhance her luminous pearly skin.. only Song Hye Kyo can pull a look of 'an 8 hour beauty sleep remedy' and I wish to see her bold side again today as the statement of her Goddessy ;

'hello.. it's me beeetcheezzz'

with her sultry eyes and strike a pose under the lime light and millions of flashing photographers cameras gorgeously naturally effortlessly slaying it

Kyonatics all around the world this is our moment.. let's praise the ground that Goddess will walk on.. Song shippers get yourself ready and tell your family and friends and neighbors 'sorry if my screams a bit disturbing later....' 

It's not just fangirling.. it's worshipping.

35 minutes ago, ilvkyo said:

I totally agree with you about her recent hair style.  Not too many people can pull off the center-part hairstyle and not look older than how their usual look.  I actually love her dress at the first PC but I am not a fan of her recent hair style because she has received so many negative comments from quite a few Chinese fans (especially SJK's fangirls) who think she looked like SJK's mother because SJK has a bay face.  I really hope that her designing team will bring out her true beauty this time!  Can't wait to see both SHK and SJK tonight! 

Yes, I, too, actually liked her outfit at the first PC. Not many people can pull off bold prints but it worked on her. That and the fact that she didn't sport her center-part hairstyle. Haha! I'm fine with her former side-parted hairstyle, though. She looked young and really pretty. Here's to hoping she'll look smashing on the red carpet tonight!  

Best wishes to HyeKyo & JoongKi at Baeksang tonight.

Best wishes to DOTS' KMY & YSJ.

Hope they'll be the BIG WINNERS at tonight event. 

Can't wait to see them together again but for sure we'll get to see them sharing the same stage for the POPULARITY AWARDS that they both WON.

SJ6JkJk.jpg

cr as labelled

this is it...the day we've been waiting for...few more waiting time and finally we will see the moment we've been looking for...the night that our Song's Couple will makes our heart's skip a bit more than as usual because of anticipation and excitements or maybe will be a night of breathtaking moments for everyone of us...or dying every seconds of Baeksang awards night..hahaha 

@lovely_skham_stv thank you for sharing your detailed experience at Mapa Chicken...the bits of scoop about SS you've share was insightful and thrilling as the same time confirm/answered some of my conscious questions in my mind...

@angieknows what a wonderful  and memorable experience for you in search for serenege tea shop.. i bet you will never forget the walking part hahaha

@~*kYo*~and @ilovesjk you two are best on finding each place related to Dots huh,,,what an explorer and adventureous pals..thanks for sharing the photos

SS shipper's who will be at the venue, enjoy your night at Baeksang arts awards...we are cheering with you in spirits...to Song-Song couple congratulations for the  2 Popularity Awards and best of luck on the Best Actor/Best Actress and Daesang category...fighting...

@profiler Your post is SO AWESOME and INTRIGUING! I hope this is not too much to ask for -- could you please share a detail analysis on the profiling you made for SS? I would REALLY REALLY LOVE to read it! :blush::blush: As one of the shippers here said, it's their body language and little gestures that should be looked out for because they give the most clues. Therefore, I am very interested to hear your take on them given your job as a profiler. :heart: (if you have time, that is).

@angieknows @ilovesjk THANK YOU SO MUCH for the updates! Both of you and  @cestlavie88 @~*kYo*~ are just DAEBAK! And its about an hour more to go before the Baeksang Awards starts and Song-Song appearing TOGETHER! SO SO SO SO EXCITEDDD!!! weeehooooo~~~ :wub::wub::wub:

Omg. I am feeling the HEAT although I can't watch live! Bring on the sparks, Song Song/KiKyo! Darn it. Mistake having a function now but I'll be checking my hp for updates! Hope our Comrades will do their best to bring us all the SS highlights! :)

Archived