[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

27 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Those links are for JTBC channel but isn't the show on JTBC2 channel ?. Or it being show on JTBC?..lol, that's my biggest confusion. 

So the red carpet will be on JTBC2 which is why we need V Live app but we can use our regular streaming sites for JTBC, right?

From the schedule on JTBC website Baeksang will also be broadcast on JTBC too not only JTBC2. I hope this is true. Coz I was a bit confused too.

gfMAJFo.png

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I feel nervous already :sweatingbullets:

Wow @lovely_skham_stv @angieknows @ilovesjk @~*kYo*~ thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I wasn't there but I can feel your excitement :D Have fun and prepare yourself for tonight. I'm so excited for all of you and @cestlavie88 too. 

@human1981 daebak, there's skinship award now, InStyle? I hope KiKyo will win this one too. Oh, why do I have a feeling they will win more than one award tonight. Pray for best actress and best actor or even Daesang for them. 

Can't wait to see SJK and SHK on the red carpet. Maybe she will wear white tonight :D 

697b3ffbgw1ehdwb0t0h3j20np0zk0un.jpg

From imagineyourkorea's IG:

It's official. Song Joong Ki is now the next honorary ambassador of Korea Tourism! 
Stay tuned as he contributes in spreading the beauties of Korea and don't miss the official 2016 Korea tourism TVC released in early July.

Imagine your Korea!

CkAwgMJUoAENzFt.jpg

Thanks for the links everyone, one more hour for red carpet!

I guess this means that Lee MinHo and that female idol are no longer ambassadors and SJK will be replacing them. @thepixies Unnie, the picture you posted of SJK doing some CF shooting was probably for this. 

Fans lining up already.

Guest zznini

Omo omo less than one hour and half the red carpet will begin!! Are you all ready guys?

Why do I feel so nervous, my heart beats fast.. Aigoo!  :sweatingbullets:

Good luck to our fellow kikyo shippers who probably have been waiting outside the venue. :D

The red carpet stage is now ready and can't wait to see our SS couple posing there...

If Kyo is wearing a white evening gown, her beauty will stand-out more with that blue backdraft. So excited, and I can't really hide it..

CkAuvpeUoAAq6Ba.jpg

CkAuvkrUUAACqbC.jpg

So now it's less than 2 hours till the Baeksang Awards and my heart keeps beating fast while my mind cannot concentrate on doing anything. :sweatingbullets:

To our fellow shippers in SK right now, I really really appreciate every single piece of your updates. They all are so amazing. I even think if it was me I wouldn't be able to do it as good as you guys did! So thank you and best of luck to all of you angieknows, ~*kyo*~, ilovesjk, lovely_skham_tv, cestlavie88 and all the shippers attending the ceremony later. I wish you all have dreams come true tonight and please remember that our spirit is always with you and as captain Yoo said: "It's not like there's no other way" and we all believe somehow you guys will definitely "overcome such difficulties" hehe. :P

COME ON ALL THE SONG SONG SHIPPERS LET US RULE THE SHOW FOR TONIGHT WOOT WOOT! 

6 minutes ago, lovesongsong said:

I'm camping on this thread for updates since I won't be able to watch the show live. 

Getting butterflies in my stomach now. 

We'll definitely have a lot to spazz about tonight!

Echoing your sentiments due to work! Have fun spazzing everyone!! :) And I hope our friends in Korea are already camped out and geared up for the awards! Will definitely be camping here for updates! 

9 minutes ago, songsquare said:

Echoing your sentiments due to work! Have fun spazzing everyone!! :) And I hope our friends in Korea are already camped out and geared up for the awards! Will definitely be camping here for updates! 

Me too will be camping here as i doubt my wifi line will be smooth enough for me to watch the live streaming... so excited.... it's happening real soon!!!

In case Chinese fans and other intl. fans are upset with SJK and his agency for the last minute cancellation turns out the reason is because of upcoming students entrance exams - Even Big Bang had an event for this evening that also got cancelled last minute. This is probably directions from the Government in China and there's nothing the organisers can do but to comply unfortunately. 

So hopefully fans will be understanding and not direct hate towards SJK and Blossoms.

Thanks @2cents for letting me know :) 

1 hour ago, frap2latte said:

I agree with most of you. I really like SHK in that white strapless gown from Shanghai IFF. I hope they put her in something similar tonight, something sleeveless or strapless and not one of those more understated sleeved dresses SHK's fond of lately. Although, she did look very pretty in that off-shoulder navy gown that she wore to BIFF. IMO, sleeveless/tube dresses suit her best and make her look younger (not trying to imply that she looks otherwise). I'm also not too fond of her current center-part hairstyle. She looks best with her hair swept up, not parted, reminds me of her Full House days where she looked so pure and cute. Can't wait to see what she's going to wear tonight! :blush: 

I totally agree with you about her recent hair style.  Not too many people can pull off the center-part hairstyle and not look older than how their usual look.  I actually love her dress at the first PC but I am not a fan of her recent hair style because she has received so many negative comments from quite a few Chinese fans (especially SJK's fangirls) who think she looked like SJK's mother because SJK has a bay face.  I really hope that her designing team will bring out her true beauty this time!  Can't wait to see both SHK and SJK tonight! 

Archived