[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hey @~*kYo*~ I know now it's kinda late to mention about the banner that you've ordered but because I had some problems with my browser and couldn't post back then so here I go. Thanks so much Kyo for your will and effort. Just seeing the banner get me so excited! Enjoy your time with all our fellow shippers there! Glad to know that all of you have arrived safe and sound. I feel thankful and happy thinking of the fact that you guys will attend the Baeksang Awards tomorrow night with the presence of our OTP. Omg I'm so happy! :wub:

And it's funny that everytime I read people's posts mentioning kyo and ilovesjk as you're being together now in SK, I feel giddy for no reason. But you guys absolutely know the reason right? Hehe :P

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeahhh....so happy to heard that both of them will attending tml, Beaksang Awards! And also feel great our song song fans will be there! Hwaiting SongSong Fans!! 

BTW what time will the red carpet ceremony start? Can we watch the red carpet ceremony live?

15 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Yeahhh....so happy to heard that both of them will attending tml, Beaksang Awards! And also feel great our song song fans will be there! Hwaiting SongSong Fans!! 

BTW what time will the red carpet ceremony start? Can we watch the red carpet ceremony live?

InStyle will be doing Baeksang Backstage and some interview with the stars. It can be watched on Naver V Apps. You need to install the apps first.

Not sure if JTBC will show the red carpet. Just make sure you do live streaming early.

Red Carpet starts at 7:10PM KST. (Naver V Apps)

JTBC will broadcast the event at 8:30PM KST. ( http://www.zoptv.com/live/jtbc )

15 minutes ago, utkim said:

I dun know how true this news is, but they say Kyo and JK are planing to attend alongside :sweatingbullets:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201606021755409110

OMG I need to prepare my heart for tomorrow then if this is true. Other media also reported it and it seems that we, SS shippers, are not the only ones excited but also the media and the general public expecting to see them together at BS Awards.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000878650

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003742799

1 hour ago, utkim said:

I dun know how true this news is, but they say Kyo and JK are planing to attend alongside :sweatingbullets:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201606021755409110

Are you saying this because of the use of word  나란히 ( 송중기 송혜교가 나란히 참석 예정이다.) ?

The word means  *side by side* - so like you, I was confused too when I saw the article. Does it mean they're going to attend together as in literally walk the red carpet together?. Or do they mean that they'll be at the event side by side. Or is this still just smart marketing...or just eye-catching writings by a journalist.

Or if JTBC and IQIYI made special requests from SS to walk together for better viewer ratings. I don't know...lol.

19 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

The word means  *side by side* - so like you, I was confused too when I saw the article. Does it means they're going to attend together as in literally walk the red carpet together?. Or do they mean that they'll be at the event side by side. Or is this still just smart marketing...or just eye-catching writings by a journalist.

Or if JTBC and IQIYI made special requests from SS to walk together for better viewer ratings. I don't know...lol.

If they actually walk together on red carpet we'll be screaming of joy :w00t: :wub: . This thread will be so busy and noisy.

I just hope no one will faint...LOL :D We need oxygen tank!

Anyone wants to know the live update. You can watch and follow the official Baeksang Arts Awards facebook.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/isplus1

Naver TVCast :  http://tvcast.naver.com/isplus

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/jtbc_awards

19 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

The word means  *side by side* - so like you, I was confused too when I saw the article. Does it means they're going to attend together as in literally walk the red carpet together?. Or do they mean that they'll be at the event side by side. Or is this still just smart marketing...or just eye-catching writings by a journalist.

Just the thought of them walking side by side (but I'm actually hoping for "hand in hand") I'm dying already! 

Can't really wait for tomorrow. 

Waiting for another 24hrs is killing me! 

I ve to attend a dinner tomorrow and cannot watch it live but I will try to peep at this chats from time to time and hopefully some kind souls to update some pics or video link of them when they appear on the screen :) thank you in advance gomasimida :) 

@angieknows and @ilovesjk , if you two are checking the thread and are still worried about the camera rule. I was digging around for fancams from just last year and guys, seriously don't worry. They always say no cameras and everyone, I mean everyone got them. Even the actors and actresses know that their fans are shooting fancams and waved at them. I've put some fancams in the spoiler just so you guys get an idea of how the layout will be.

The one fancam of Park Yoochun and two fancams of Hyungshik are a good example of what you all should look out for..lol.. the chances are that people aren't as talkative once the cameras are rolling which is why just before they're seated, once the awards are over and when they all get on stage are the best times to keep your eyes peeled to see what SS couple do, who they talk to etc.

Anyways, like I told you guys best to divide the work between yourselves - two of you take fancams of SJK and the other two take fancams of SHK, just in case battery or memory issues happen. There will be loads of SJK fancams from the Korean and Chinese fans, I am hoping I get to see Kyo fancams too!!!. 

Are any of you planning to do live updates?. If you are, then twitter might be easier to do live updates for you guys instead of using Soompi to make posts.

Spoiler

Lee Minho 

Park Yoochun

Hyungshik

Im Siwan and Byun Yohan winning last year

48 minutes ago, lov3kikyo said:

I CANNOT WAIT! THANK YOU FOR THE INFO. :) 

Really excited to see them together on the red carpet.  Crossing my fingers.  We may not see them together like this for a while.  DOTS was so awesome and everyone is anxious to see them together.

Just share some info.. I got this info from someone that i cant tell who but, he said that Song Song will came to baeksang separately.. 

Eventhough i know that, i was still hoping they can come together hand by hand... 

1 hour ago, human1981 said:

InStyle will be doing Baeksang Backstage and some interview with the stars. It can be watched on Naver V Apps. You need to install the apps first.

Not sure if JTBC will show the red carpet. Just make sure you do live streaming early.

Red Carpet starts at 7:10PM KST. (Naver V Apps)

JTBC will broadcast the event at 8:30PM KST. ( http://www.zoptv.com/live/jtbc )

Okay!! Thank you sooo much! Will start watch at 7.30 pm from naver app!

I've been busy packing this whole week for early vacay to my home country this summer. So guys, tomorrow i'll free my schedule to camp here and on v app. 

Happiest bday to you @SeGafanlady eoni, i really really wish all your words last May comes true. I am so excited for tomorrow!!!!

@angieknows and @lovely_skham_stv looking forward for all the news you got, the pictures everything everything :) 

12 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

Anneyong chagiyas.. onnie is in da house! 

it's my birthday today yes unul nae saengil (42 in Korean age) and if our Kikyo walk hand in hand tomorrow.. it will be the best birthday present ever!! 

I miss U all too my lovelies.. :wub:

Happy birthday chingu....hoping that SS will hold hand together tomorrow so that u can hv the best birthday present ever...

Archived