[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

19 hours ago, angieknows said:

I don't think she'll mind if I tell you, but fellow shipper @cestlavie88 is on our SK trip, too :) 

For now, this is the best I can do for the thread. Everyone is here in spirit! :D (Heh, instead of studying my friend's itinerary and the map of Seoul, I concentrated on getting these printed. I was prepared. Heh. LOL ... priorities ... )  

Been wanting my Korean friend to do this for me with SJK's ads, but there aren't a lot of SJK ads in her city and she doesn't get out much. It took a lot of courage for her just to buy 4 copies of the Harper's Bazaar zines (with SJK) for me, and she got a nasty glare from the clerk while she was paying for them. Heh.

Sorry I didn't name everyone and just lumped all of you in the shippers category. I don't have the human power to be tagging everyone every time. (Of course, I have to have my own tag.) LOL. But as I said, you guys are here in spirit. Will do my best to tag you at every Song Song-related stop.

Your morning in Seoul ... first day of "Song Song" tour. Heh.

So happy that you've made it there and just in time with the SUPER GOOD NEWS :D 

Am really amazed with this...like few months back, we were still shipping them and now, few of us gonna be so close to them :) 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon the long post. 

I believe I owe the thread's very passionate shippers a confession as well as an apology. I have to admit that for a long while, I was more than ready to pan Korean cultural entertainment (drama n music) to warn youngsters of the dangers of becoming so addicted as to lose all focus (& do badly in their studies, etc). But I realised somewhere in March this year, that everyone I knew had caught DOTS fever. So, not to be left out, I watched it too. DOTs, my first K drama? What luck! Like others, I was impressed with the international setting and the very humanitarian theme. But truth be told, it is was the pair - SJK & SHK - and their off-the-charts chemistry that got me spellbound. Frm ep 1, their eyes met, their fingers grazed, a stare here and a gaze there - you could practically hear their hearts beating. This is great acting, no doubt, but the eyes don't lie. Being in a line of work where I have to profile young people all the time, I told myself that - his immense acting talent notwithstanding - this man is really, really in love. In episode 16 (though this scenes could have been filmed earlier), I believe, the two dropped their guard altogether - the smiles of SJK on the ship were not the expressions of YSJ and she? She was radiating happiness. I've been right abt other couples in Hollywood TV shows, some too old for you all to know (like Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepard in Moonlighting, Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks early on). The phrase that comes to mind is sexual tension. That's what all Kikyo shippers picked up! 
I knew nothing, zilch so I started researching and chanced upon this thread. Being a novice in all things Korean, I lurked (a new word for me). I have since read practically every page! I have come to the conclusion that kikyo shippers are probably the most generous-minded souls around. These two  are the stuff of fantasies - which male would not fancy SHK, and which female say no to SJK's smile? Yet kikyo shippers only want to their OTP to find happiness together, no silly fantasising about a perpetually available male idol, or needless envy of the timeless beauty of SHK. This thread has definitely drawn in the trolls, so there were moments, like when @joongkyo left the thread, when I wondered if they had infiltrated the thread successfully enough to derail the conversation, to see if they could wreck the ship, until the Beijing FM, when the man himself took charge, directing all eyes to the pics on the screen, of YAI, SHK and him, dropping the biggest of hints, as if to educate his fandom, to prepare them for the eventual reveal. It is a long way from the protective act of pouring water in the HK press conference. 
Many thanks to all kikyo shippers here, translators and to all the shippers sharing delicious details of their experiences in SK. I confess I have selfish reasons to want the two to tie the knot quickly, cos I WANT MY LIFE BACK! 

@joongkyo Haha. I will try to keep my shamelessness in check and not get arrested. LOL. But it's so hard to resist the ads! I feel like I'm doing a dare, and I must do it! LOL. And I'll try to have breakfast at the areas you suggested :D 

Wanted to share these earlier, but I'm still adjusting to the time zone difference ... which means I might fall asleep during Baeksang! Yikes. Speaking of which, Myung Hwa Unnie's friend is actually a secretary to the CEO of jTBC, and she had tried to get VIP tickets for me and our friend Jihea; but this year, security is extra tight, so, she couldn't pull it off. In fact, Jihea had phoned a Baeksang customer service rep and said that they are going to be absolutely strict about the rule of not taking pictures during the ceremony. If anyone's caught taking pictures, security will haul their butts out of the event. So ... yes ... there is that bad news. But let's hope we'll be able to take good pictures while on the red carpet.

Moving on ... Here's another one for you guys. Heh. Taking a picture of this didn't embarrass me, but it might have MH Unnie and @cestlavie88. Heh. That part of Itaewon, which isn't too far from TMI, wasn't busy at all at 3 in the afternoon, so, there were no glares from strangers. LOL. It's at night when things become active. 

i3eI8F.jpg

From here, I asked Unnie to take us to Serenegetea. She said it would take 20 minutes to get there on foot. Uh ... yeah. I told her we'll take the taxi, which turned out to be the best idea! Considering when and how we found the place, it would have taken us probably 2 hours to get there if we had walked! Based on Unnie's app and the cabbie's GPS, we were dropped off in some part of Namsan. From there, trying to figure out where to go was the challenge. Basically, we started off at the top, and made a steep walk down and made turns through some very narrow, maze-like streets of a neighborhood. Unnie had to phone Serenegetea twice or 3 times to help us locate the place. LOL. The steps were so far apart from each other that I was actually jumping down! LOL. Unnie said she's never walked through such a challenge like this before. LOL. 

Haha. I've turned the adventure into a video ... LOL. It partly gives you an idea of our ordeal ... It doesn't look too bad in the video, but it doesn't start from the very beginning of the obstacle course, which starts high atop a neighborhood. You need sneakers or hiking boots to walk up and down this neighborhood! I have a better appreciation of San Francisco now! So, just take my word for it ... it was a challenge! LOL. And you won't hear it, but I was cursing the Songs while we made our way down the steet. I kept whining, "How the feck did they find this place?!"

To the best part ...

Zw0JA6.jpg

HAkP1S.jpg

The first floor of the Serengetea can only seat two people. It's very small. Obviously, it was on the second floor where SS, Kim Min Seok, and another member of Alpha Team hung out. The stairs are steep and narrow. It's not kid and elderly friendly. LOL. 

As I said earlier, it's a very intimate environment. I wonder if where I sat was where either Songs sat ... did my flat bum indirectly go cheek-to-cheek with SJK's perky a s s? :wub: LOL. Unnie and I sat by the window, and eventually, @cestlavie88 and her company scooted their table over next to us. 

AYbq0t.jpg

pnX9HM.jpg

The view of the outside from the 2nd floor.

dJ0mBb.jpg

We stayed there for almost an hour, and when we got downstairs, I was about to tag you folks again with the Serengetea sign. Your names were already up there when Dong Wan (or Dong Hwan?), the server/barista/cashier, asked us if we wanted to see THE signatures. We were going to ask for them anyway, but she offered! Woot! Ummm ... I had the most embarrassing reaction: All at once, I squealed, jumped, and clapped my hands when she offered! Haha. This gif is actually tamed compared to my actual reaction.

giphy.gif

I shocked Cestlavie88 and Unnie. I surprised myself. too. :crazy: At this point, I was so distracted that I didn't bother with the tagging pic. 

Dong Hwan is a beautiful girl, about Kim Min Seok's age. I was serious when I told her she should pursue a career in entertainment ... as I said, she's pretty. She's also extremely friendly (shook hands with her) and chatty! Chatty is very good! Her English is also awesome! Anyway, she actually had to leave the joint to grab the laminated autographs. 

PPVYDL.jpg

5L1WJR.jpg

When she got back, she gave us the scoop, and these may have already been told before, so, what I'm saying will just confirm them ... Should you guys need further confirmation, cestlavie88, her company, and Myung Hwa Unnie will corroborate my message. ;) 

Dong Wan is actually Kim Min Seok's friend, and it turns out Kim Min Seok lives nearby (she pointed which direction---haha), hence, he stops by Serengetea all the time ... and ergo, why the Songs were introduced to the place. She did say they were there twice, or at least SHK (let me confirm this with cestlavie). Remember that picture of KMS with a girl and they were in front of a restaurant? That's just right next door to the Serengetea ... or maybe it's the language barrier that I interpreted it that way, but Dong Wan said next building. 

She said that SHK is sooo beautiful in person and her face is so small. With some people the hair makes the face small, but with her, it's really just small, hair or no hair. LOL. SJK's skin is infinitely prettier than a woman's! LOL. There's no air about the Songs; they come off as not thinking/caring about their star status. They're just like regular people, and it seems they're approachable. They're the kind to be chummy with other people like a good older brother or sister. They're easygoing :) 

Little note: SJK had a Hot Americano and SHK had Ice Americano. LOL. Interesting that it's hot and cold. LOL.

Like Kim Min Seok who said that the Songs are like best friends, she said that the Songs have a very close friendship. She did say that SJK referred to SHK as noona, and cestlavie was ready to challenge it a bit. LOL. Besides, we already know he doesn't always refer to her as Noona either in private or public. ;) 

As for the dates on the autographs, Dong Wan took responsibility for those. It wasn't because SHK signed it before midnight while SJK signed it after. One of the Songs asked about the date, and she had given them the wrong one. Haha. I teased her, "So, you're the one to blame!" :lol:

As I said, she was very gabby. She was ready to tell us where SHK lives, which apparently isn't far either. LOL. I told her it's all right, she didn't have to go that far. Haha. I didn't need her to fan my insanity even more.

Today is nothing new to her. She said that a lot of foreign fans have been visiting Serengetea. So, even before we entered the cafe (seeing as we were taking pictures outside), she already knew what we were up to. Haha. 

In the end, I was a bit reluctant to leave the place because I wanted to talk to Dong Wan more about other things. She's someone you want to hang out with, have drinks with, etc. She's just cool! I'm sure if I had asked her, she would have obliged having her picture taken, but of course, her privacy is important :)

As this is a very long post, I'll have to write a separate message about TMI ... going there was rather anticlimactic. Serengetea was the absolute highlight of the day.

ANGIE! I was just waiting for your update and I had to unlurk just to say to you that even though I am not there physically, I felt like I was a part of your journey! Kudos to everything you and your unnies do! Hope Kyo and ilovesjk are enjoying themselves too! Best job ever! 

The other Chinese kikyo team was at TMI around 9pm and it was a ghost town like 1 table only. Is that why it's a anticlimax? Lol 

waiting for your update just ensures I have a good sleep later! 

This is for you 

image_zpsh91ilfnz.jpeg

image_zpssfb5tuo6.jpeg

@profiler your post sounded so sincere!! I love it!! Welcome here to this huge family! 

@angieknows Ahh....you guys didn't go to Jangkkoma next door?. That's the place that SS, puppy and sergeant had dinner. Serengetea is the cafe/dessert place next door. They seem to be run by the same people which is why she ran over to get the autographs :) . I think they keep moving the autographs depending on which customers wanna see. Yeah, I thought as much that it was KMS who had brought them to that place (is Donghwa the same girl in the picture with KMS?. )....he had uploaded pics from Jangkkoma on other occasions before SS were sighted. Glad you all had a great time. I don't think you will but if you do want to go to Jangkkoma it's right next door and looks like this https://www.instagram.com/jangkkoma/

Oh, the cameras are going to be strict this time?. Are you sure?. I can't imagine fans NOT taking pictures and fancams, anyways just look around - if people do it then you guys do it, if they don't then don't..lol. More importantly, don't sleep and keep your eyes glued at the table. Hahaha.

Seriously, I am going to be so depressed if fancams aren't allowed. Apart from SS interactions, I really really wanted to see SS interacting with friends like YAI. :( 

@lovely_skham_stv your story made me grin like crazy. Saw your post about 1:17am here. I shrieked a little too loud when i got to the part about them dating TOGETHER .. uuhhh.. even my hubby was startled in the middle of his sleep coz of your news.. thank you for this  :)

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@angieknows Ahh....you guys didn't go to Jangkkoma next door?. That's the place that SS, puppy and sergeant had dinner. Serengetea is the cafe/dessert place next door. They seem to be run by the same people which is why she ran over to get the autographs :) . I think they keep moving the autographs depending on which customers wanna see. Yeah, I thought as much that it was KMS who had brought them to that place (is Donghwa the same girl in the picture with KMS?. )....he had uploaded pics from Jangkkoma on other occasions before SS were sighted. Glad you all had a great time. I don't think you will but if you do want to go to Jangkkoma it's right next door and looks like this https://www.instagram.com/jangkkoma/

Oh, the cameras are going to be strict this time?. Are you sure?. I can't imagine fans NOT taking pictures and fancams, anyways just look around - if people do it then you guys do it, if they don't then don't..lol. More importantly, don't sleep and keep your eyes glued at the table. Hahaha.

Seriously, I am going to be so depressed if fancams aren't allowed. Apart from SS interactions, I really really wanted to see SS interacting with friends like YAI. :( 

We almost went in ... Myung Hwa Unnie had actually stepped inside, but we told her, "Serengetea's right here." Hehehe. So, our fault! LOL. We were also in a hurry to get to TMI because we were supposed to meet up with ilovesjk and Kyo. 

I don't know if I can find Serengetea and Jangkkoma on my own. Haha. But I'll try. I can do it on my last day here ... maybe??? ilovesjk and Kyo might be able to find it. Kyo seems really good at navigation :) 

Yeah, Myung Hwa Unnie's friend said that security is much tighter this time, and yep, Jihea was told about the strict camera policy. I will not fall asleep and I'll just keep my eyes on them! LOL. I'm really only there for them. I'm not that starstruck by the other celebrities even if I do like some of them. But I'm going to see if I can get small binoculars! Haha. Hmmmm ... I wonder if there are small affordable binoculars that double as cameras? Haha.

@Chewy Hoe Thank you for those pictures :D And yes, TMI was pretty empty when we got there. There were 4 customers when we arrived. That's about the average it seems ... at least, while we were there. And there was only one person there who had the role of cook, server, and cashier. TMI is closed for an hour, between 7 and 8 pm. ilovesjk and Kyo had a nap at the hotel, so, we couldn't eat together, but we briefly caught up with one another as we were leaving. They had dinner there when it reopened at 8, so, they might have a different perspective on the number of occupants.

3 minutes ago, angieknows said:

We almost went in ... Myung Hwa Unnie had actually stepped inside, but we told her, "Serengetea's right here." Hehehe. So, our fault! LOL. We were also in a hurry to get to TMI because we were supposed to meet up with ilovesjk and Kyo. 

I don't know if I can find Serengetea on my own. Haha. But I'll try to visit Jangkkoma. I can do it on my last day here ... maybe???

Yeah, Myung Hwa Unnie's friend said that security is much tighter this time, and yep, Jihea was told about the strict camera policy. I will not fall asleep and I'll just keep my eyes on them! LOL. I'm really only there for them. I'm not that starstruck by the other celebrities even if I do like some of them. But I'm going to see if I can get small binoculars! Haha. Hmmmm ... I wonder if there are small affordable binoculars that double as cameras? Haha.

Well, whatever happens and whatever you end up doing. Remember *the plan*, i hope you've been practicing looking offended and angry...haha. Hmm, I really don't buy it - I still think they're saying this to discourage *most of you* from bringing cameras because y'know, they have to be saying stuff like that. But, I am like 10000000000% sure that the Korean and Chinese female fans of SJK, YAI, PBG, JooWon will be taking fancams and pictures. There is no way that this will not be happening. 

Do you guys get to choose your seats?. First come first serve or are you assigned particular seats. You're all sitting in different sections?

Ok @angieknows I have to fully support J in this because just so you and the rest of the entourage knows, almost every other Chinese fan that is there IS bringing cameras and they will use cell phone to take pictures even if their camera is not allowed, I doubt they dare to ask you to surrender your phone ya! They prepared lots of portable mobile phone chargers, flashes and some are even going to do live boardcast so do not be discouraged! Act bitchy and ENGLiSH will kill them ! Lol 

@joongkyo Okay. I'll try to strap the camera on me. Haha. I don't have my billowy maxi dress with me, though. It'll be hard to pull off, but I will try! LOL. I hope we don't end up deploying *the plan*. Haha. And no, we don't get to choose the seats, which are assigned. We will have a our cell phones with us, so, if we see other people getting away with taking pictures, then, we'll do the same thing! :D 

@Chewy Hoe Haha. Okay, I will try to be bitchy (without being arrested). LOL. :D You're right. I won't even see those people again anyway.

1 hour ago, profiler said:

Pardon the long post. 

I believe I owe the thread's very passionate shippers a confession as well as an apology. I have to admit that for a long while, I was more than ready to pan Korean cultural entertainment (drama n music) to warn youngsters of the dangers of becoming so addicted as to lose all focus (& do badly in their studies, etc). But I realised somewhere in March this year, that everyone I knew had caught DOTS fever. So, not to be left out, I watched it too. DOTs, my first K drama? What luck! Like others, I was impressed with the international setting and the very humanitarian theme. But truth be told, it is was the pair - SJK & SHK - and their off-the-charts chemistry that got me spellbound. Frm ep 1, their eyes met, their fingers grazed, a stare here and a gaze there - you could practically hear their hearts beating. This is great acting, no doubt, but the eyes don't lie. Being in a line of work where I have to profile young people all the time, I told myself that - his immense acting talent notwithstanding - this man is really, really in love. In episode 16 (though this scenes could have been filmed earlier), I believe, the two dropped their guard altogether - the smiles of SJK on the ship were not the expressions of YSJ and she? She was radiating happiness. I've been right abt other couples in Hollywood TV shows, some too old for you all to know (like Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepard in Moonlighting, Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks early on). The phrase that comes to mind is sexual tension. That's what all Kikyo shippers picked up! 
I knew nothing, zilch so I started researching and chanced upon this thread. Being a novice in all things Korean, I lurked (a new word for me). I have since read practically every page! I have come to the conclusion that kikyo shippers are probably the most generous-minded souls around. These two  are the stuff of fantasies - which male would not fancy SHK, and which female say no to SJK's smile? Yet kikyo shippers only want to their OTP to find happiness together, no silly fantasising about a perpetually available male idol, or needless envy of the timeless beauty of SHK. This thread has definitely drawn in the trolls, so there were moments, like when @joongkyo left the thread, when I wondered if they had infiltrated the thread successfully enough to derail the conversation, to see if they could wreck the ship, until the Beijing FM, when the man himself took charge, directing all eyes to the pics on the screen, of YAI, SHK and him, dropping the biggest of hints, as if to educate his fandom, to prepare them for the eventual reveal. It is a long way from the protective act of pouring water in the HK press conference. 
Many thanks to all kikyo shippers here, translators and to all the shippers sharing delicious details of their experiences in SK. I confess I have selfish reasons to want the two to tie the knot quickly, cos I WANT MY LIFE BACK! 

Uhh welcome to the club.. this too is my 1st time following kdrama stars and joining a thread and even commenting in it.. sometimes getting lost in the delusion of them being together. Truth be told i have not told a single known soul to me about my songsong couple addiction and membership to this thread haha..and.. naahhh i wouldnt want my old life back.. this is enjoyable and such a lovely experience.. 

So recently I was shared about the journey of a SongSong shipper whose nickname is Lamm Lam to Joong Ki's fan meeting back then in Bangkok and she kindly gave me the permission to translate her experience into English and share with you guys. I do hope that her story inspires our dear fellow comrades with their Baeksang award attendance or even without the attendance, it's awesome to be under the same sky and breath the same air and in the same timezone with our lovely SongSong right? (I'm jealous with your guys' checklist! :P) Wish the best for them to have daebak memories in South Korea <3. 

*Note: I'd like to use the first-person form and wording her sharing then translate into English to make it easier for you to follow.

{Joong Ki Bang Kok Fan Meeting - 7th May 2016 - Lamm Lam journey}

At first I couldn't imagine that I would have the chance to attend the FM since you guys might already know how fast the tickets are sold out with local fans even had to compete with each other, plus the fact that being a foreigner makes things even more difficult for me. But luckily, I was introduced to a Vietnamese girl who was studying in Thailand, this girl was so kind that in spite of having to fly abroad, she asked his boyfriend to fly later in order to get in line at the stadium to buy the ticket for me and up until today, I'm still in deep gratefulness for the great support and help from that girl. Holding the ticket in hand, I cannot believe it is real and many fans are so surprised and have asked how I managed to get the ticket. My answer might be "destiny". 

Thai fans leave a great impression on me with their polite manner and utmost respect towards Joong Ki's private life, I think our namja definitely had great time of relaxing before the FM. While waiting to go into FM venue, the organizer required us to leave the camera outside but I managed to bring it inside (however I ended up taking no photos with the camera because smartphone was more convenient lol, another fan was caught using camera but the organizer only requested her to put it away without asking to delete photos). A local fan even lent me her backup battery while she also needed it while a Singapore fan was willing to exchange seat with me so that I can sit near my sister and I was told that she will fly to Hongkong to show her support to Joong Ki, much admiration. 

image_zpsplnt0y8u.jpg

(I also did visit Laneige and greet our Uri Beauty before going to her namja's FM haha)

I was totally impressed with the FM venue with a very reasonable scale and well decorated that brought a warm and friendly feeling. I won't talk about the main parts of the meeting since they were already shared and translated but instead focus on my personal feelings and experience. To say there were 2 moments of "face to face" that the distance between me and him were only less close than the hugging scene (just kidding). OMG do you know how much I wanted to meet you Joong Ki ssi? I had the video of him with the distance was so near that everytime watching, I still can't believe it happened.

When he started singing "Always" - we all know that it was his significant goodbye to fans in each FM right, I suddenly had a feeling and rushed towards the stage and to our surprise, he walked down the stage and yes that how I had one of 2 moments of my life.

image_zpsxj3uugud.jpg

image_zpsib5kptko.jpg

Then he said goodbye to us and to me that was enough for my heart. But suddenly after 15 minutes, his voice was raised and he appeared again, more surprise was the organizer announced that he will hi-touch with all fans (which was supposed only for V-Vip ticket). I screamed crazily in my soul and kudos to the namja who really knows how to pamper his fans' soul. He also asked us whether we could wait for him (because with thousands of people, you can image the line was veryyyyy longggggg) - Yes of course I can wait despite how long it took, just supporting you is already my happiness despite of the fact that I get the chance of meeting you or not but now I'm here and my blissfulness rockets the sky FYI.

image_zpsq2xgd0mu.jpg

(I was waiting while the others hi-touch with him)

I had thought that I couldnt't say much to him since staffs told fan to walk quicky because basically it was not fansign but a surprise from Joong Ki and the organizer to us. Just imagining he hi-touched with many fans, how weary his hand could be? Maybe it was also the reason why when it came to me, I had the chance to shake hand with him (still couldn't believe it was real). 

SJK: Thank you (smile brightly even though he was tired already - I can feel it)

Me: I'm Vietnamese fan *showed my hand with written lines*

SJK: *Raised his eyebrows* Ohh, chincha? (Really?) and looked at my hand again then said "Thank you" again, so in general I had a longer handshake with Ki because he focused on hearing what I said while holding my hand. 

For further information, the reason why he held my hand longer than the others also because I pointed to my hair band and managed to say "I love SongSong couple", he heard it all. Then I was asked to leave by the staff haha. He is very polite and respect towards fans as genuinely heard until we finished the last words, only after that he would continue with the next one, not the type of "ok ok thank you thank you" to quickly fulfill the responsibility. 

Here is the picture of the handmade head band:

image_zpsbjgmysb2.jpg

Lesson learnt: Sometimes we should get over our own limits to create memorable experience and live with your passion. I myself understand which chance I should catch and which time is appropriate. I luckily made use of my chance to attend the FM and up until now, I consider it as a right decision. The image of Joong Ki now is what I have been waiting for. He is mature from inner to the outer, calm and considerate. I hope that he will have more successful projects, people will love him more and more. You have me behind your back and we are all waiting for the day you expose your hidden happiness Joong Ki-ssi ;)
#songjoongkifanmeetinginbkk 
#lamlam6002

Especially to @angieknows @ilovesjk @~*kYo*~ @cestlavie88 and @lovely_skham_stv enjoy the trip at the utmost level our ladies <3 We're sending great virtual power and praying for all of you, take care of yourself <3

superbigcat well said! When it comes to meeting your Favourite stars and especially so for Song Song which is not a easy chance to be together under the same roof, I say throw away all your inhibition and just go for it!

So Angie and fellow lovely shippers that are there, just do whatever you never dream you would do and forget about being shy or embrassed! It's not like you live in Seoul and they attend events together all the time! No one knows you there so go have a blast!

see even SJK agrees lol 

image_zpssmnfyzix.jpg

@Chewy Hoe Oh I totally agree with you! Believe me, I'll make our meeting memorable! Muwahahaha. No, I won't be arrested nor will I be killed by his diehard fans! LOL. But I'll try to be creative ... somehow. We were at a stationery store earlier, and Myung Hwa Unnie was teasing me. She grabbed a pink hairclip that says "pretty princess," and she told me to wear it at Baeksang and SJK will approach me. haha. If that had been a dare, I would have taken her up on it. Haha. I was actually tempted because ... you never know, right? LOL.

Hi everyone. @~*kYo*~ and I have been staying mum about our experience so far but we are certainly having such a blast! And easily the giddiest fangirls over the most minuscule of things that we catch ourselves off guard even, lol. For example we saw a girl wearing the exact same dress as Kang Mo Yeon during the shipwreck scene in episode 3 and we squealed. Also saw a poster of DOTS at our hotel and did the same thing. We also heard the OST of Dots playing as we exited the subway station and didn't skip out on squealing either. Very little things to bring out the inner fangirl in us! Imagine us seeing SongSong later at Baeksang! Hopefully we won't faint from excitement lol. Also SJK is literally everywhere so you can imagine what dream I'm living now. LOL.

Anyhow, thanks to @~*kYo*~ who did a diligent job searching up the dots filming sites and being great at navigation, we've been able to get to them despite the fact that we still get lost everytime we return to our hotel, lol. 

The first thing we did was visit Enter Park 6 Avenue where Yoo Si Jin gave Kang Mo Yeon the necklace. We searched for the water fountain but only realized now that we failed at locating the right one. Such a bummer! Regardless it was a nice place. 

Our second stop was Kang Mo Yeon's apartment. It wasn't the easiest place to find but that difficult thing, we did it. :P Upon arrival, we had our doubts that we were at the right place because it was a small home with large windows where we were able to peek inside  but the view was not promising as it didn't look like Mo Yeon's apartment.

The time we got there, the owners were still out for lunch so we waited for about 10 minutes for their return. We were caught doing pretty touristy things like taking photos of their sign etc. so we were a bit hesitant to go inside at this point and also because we were unsure we were at the right spot.

It wasn't until we were beginning to leave that we stopped and observed the place some more. We noticed there were 2 stories to the place and above was what looked similar to Mo Yeon's apartment with the window and door. After a little contemplation, we worked up the nerve to go inside instead of leaving since we came all the way for it. 

The owners were extremely nice and welcomed us to look around and take photos as we pleased. We went directly upstairs and that's when we found the set up of Mo Yeon's kitchen. It was so surreal! Unfortunately her living room has been rearranged and now a bed sits where her couch used to but the kitchen was still the exact same. We even made the attempt to touch the door handle just because SongSong touched it! Hahaha! 

As we had zero calm with our fangirling, the guy owner came up to see if he could further assist us. We chatted with him and I tried to play it off like we were interested in furniture and saw the place on a blog but I guess we had it written all over our faces so he asked whether it was because we saw it in a drama lol. We confessed and asked whether they really filmed there and he said yes. We also asked for Mo Yeon's couch but he said it was no longer there. We didn't dig any more information out of him though and instead showed interests toward his work. They have pretty chic handmade furniture with a bit of old school feel so it was a piece of art of its own. 

Last but not least, we attempted to meet up with @angieknows and @cestlavie88 for dinner at TMI but we were too late as they finished their meals as soon as we arrived. Also we arrived at the time the restaurant would be closing for 1 hour so we had to wait. Finally they reopened and we went in. It's a nice place with a minimalistic feel, just the way I like it! It was a lot smaller and more intimate than I thought. We insisted on sitting upstairs and placed our orders. The food is very good! No insight there about SongSong from the employee but just the thought of standing on the floors they stood on, sitting the table they sat, etc. made us happy already! We also imagined where they stood during the birthday party lol. 

So yes that was our trip so far! @~*kYo*~ has all the photos to share with you all so do look forward to those and her view of our experience. Can't wait for Baeksang!!

@lovely_skham_stvow may god... your story about SJK SHK thrill me. Thank you for sharing us this beautiful information about MAPA chicken and also SS. Still cant believe that they really came but this story came directly from the owner like you said. Arggghhhh just hoping and praying for the best of them. I love both of them together and individually. Please enjoy your stay at SK and share another great info for us. 

Am living vicariously through all your posts in Korea@lovely_skham_stv @angieknows and @ilovesjk thank you for sharing them with us and making us feel like we're in korea experiencing all the songs fever! All of your encounters at places SS were at and people have nothing but the best and beautiful things to say bout our couple, I can't imagine how proud you girls felt hearing them, I know I'd be so proud being fans of these two (and probably unable to control myself like @angieknows heh) 

Anyhoo, Korea is a beautiful country too so I hope y'all get to explore to your hearts content the sights too!! :) 

AND BAEKSANG IS TODAYYYYY LIKE FINALLY have all the fun in the world cos you girls deserve it @angieknows @ilovesjk @cestlavie88 and @~*kYo*~ and lived the dream to fly halfway arnd the world and be in korea to catch our couple (together) I hope! This thread probably won't survive tonight at the gorgeousness of our couple (as we narrowly did at kyo's appearance for chanel!) Now add SJK to the mix in formal attire and our queen looking as a queen deserve to be, wish you girls all the best in surviving that irl kk! 

@lovely_skham_stv you should camp one way or another heh! Then again your mission isn't completed yet! :P 

Forgot to add: @superbigcat do thank that shipper for allowing us to read her fan account of her experience during Thai fanmeet! He's truly a beautiful man inside and out, going out of his way to please his fans with a high touch, despite it only being for a certain category of ticket buyers yet he still did so for everyone there! Oppa jjang!! :) 

@lovely_skham_stv : thank you very much for your detailed story on your visit to MAPA chicken...glad tht u have an enjoyable time n got to meet the awesome owner

@angieknows : always a delight to read your updates and just a reminder (I'm sure u will rmb it anyways) to bring extra batteries and powerbank to the BA tonite ya

@ilovesjk, @~*kyo*~, @cestlavie88 - hope you all enjoy the day and later this evening at BA ya. . I will be camping here whole day today despite having to work later..:)

Archived