[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zznini

Good morning fellow shippers! :)

June 3rd 2016. Finally.. today is the day that we are waiting for so long to see both Ki & Kyo together again in public event. I cant hide my excitement anymore. I kept smiling like crazy since the day they confirmed to attend BSA. :D

@angieknows @~*kYo*~@ilovesjk@lovely_skham_stv 

Thank you so much for sharing your stories/pics/vids and your adventure journey in detecting KiKyo's hang out places, "Dr. Kang's house" and cause us to feel the way you travel in Seoul. I had so much fun reading your posts. To be honest, i was giggling last night. Feel like I was there with all of you guys. :sweatingbullets:

Looking forward to read more updates and take care. ^_^

@angieknows @lovely_skham_stv I really really loved reading your story, I can imagine how it feels to be there, although obviously distinctly different than if I was really there. I must back reading for multiple pages and thankfully there’s a lot of good news. It seems like a very pleasant experience it all. I kept waiting for your story there, lucky you can attend in Baeksang. I entrust my soul with you there :):)

OMG i super excited and nervous for tonite Baeksang Art Awards. I don't even know why i'm nervous cos i'm not even attending the awards LOL but i'm so nervous but excited just thinking about it. Can't wait to see what SHK will be wearing and how our KiKyo will present themselves to everyone watching. My one wish is to have them both looking happy and relax. I just want them to be happy and enjoying themselves at the awards. My guess is that our KiKyo have been informed about the overwhelming combined 7 million votes for them from fans for the popularity awards so they will definitely be appreciative of that. 

To our Soompi SS Shipers in SK @angieknows  @ilovesjk @~*kYo*~ @cestlavie88 @lovely_skham_stv thank you so much for sharing your DOTS tour with us.  Really love reading every single stories you wrote about those places. Even though we were not there but we can feel the excitements through you guys, Looking forward to more updates from the awards too. Have fun and be safe :wub:

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards List (Drama TV Awards)

[InStyle] Skinship Awards

ih5YacD.jpg

The 5 Heartwarming Skinships

1. Song Song Couple back truck kiss ( Descendants Of The Sun )

530BV2k.gif

2. Park Bogum & Hyeri ( Reply 1988 )

3. Park Seo Jun &  Hwang Jeong Eum ( She Was Pretty )

4. Yoo Ah In & Shin Se Kyung ( Six Flying Dragons )

5. Cho Jin Woong & Kim Hye Soo ( Signal )

Woke up to this beautiful friday morning and adventorous journey of @ilovesjk @angieknows and @~*kYo*~

W O W your detail story guys, makes me feel like i was there too. You guys must be get ready for BA now, take your time, take your chance, i will pray you all see the best for today. Gonna camp here today for sure.

Thanks God, BA is on friday, the weekend in ME :P all is perfect it seems for me :D. No need to cook no need for snack, just me kids and delivery order. Spazz as much as you want guys, i'll be delightfully read it.

Today is our big day in SScouple land, hope our shipper heart can contain all those excitement. Virtual hugs for all of you

Ps : @Mrs_L are you in SK too for now,,have a very unforgettable stay, and you can see SS in person or their poster cut out whatever it is, have a very nice DOTS tour :) 

Wow, thanks @angieknows @cestlavie88@lovely_skham_stv @~*kYo*~ and @ilovesjk for sharing your stories and pics, feel like i was there too and feel the excitement. So happy for you guys and a little bit envy hehehe.... 

And today is D-Day! Please do whatever you can to give us live report xixiixi but the most important thing, enjoy yourself with SongSong/ Kikyo Couple! 

And Happy belated Birthday @SeGafanlady

Just realised, I'm so greedy.

First I wanted the Daesang/Best Actor/Actress awards.

Then the Popularity awards.

Then the Iqiyi awards.

Now, I also want that Skinship award. (*because, hello - truck kiss was the most awesome scene ever!. Don't understand why people keep talking about the wine kiss when it's the truck kiss which is the game changer!)

I also want amazing fancams, pictures.

And amazing moments between OTP.

Amazing moments between OTP and their friends.

Basically, I want it all.

i-want-it-all-queen.gif?w=584

Angie, ilovesjk, ~*kyo*~, cestlavie, lovelyskham and anyone else who is there at the Baeksang today, have a great time!!!!. Do live updates if updates if possible  <3

6 minutes ago, imogen24 said:

Super happy to read Song Hye Kyo's tweet. She said she'll see us guys tonight! I wish I could really see our Kikyo couple in person :)

umm...Kyo doesn't have twitter.

@human1981 there is such an award (as in Skinship award) @Baeksang? whuaa...SS should win it hands down kekekeke:wub:

Many thanks to our agents over there @SK...I have fun reading all your accounts and adventures over there...hope tonight you'll accomplished your (our) mission...hope you'll be a witness to some sweet and unguarded moments of SS...

@profilerby your username alone I can surmise that you are a profiler by profession not necessarily that kind of profiler in tv series Criminal Minds...so I trust your inputs...hope you could contribute more in this forum coz I love reading professional analysis on our SS  couples behaviour...it's very interesting indeed! and like you my life is preoccupied with SS couple and would to have my life back too...but then it give me happiness so I guess I want to enjoy it more for a while...untill when? I just don't know kekeke

so today is the D-DAY!!!...counting every seconds...minutes...hours till Baeksang...hope the live streaming will be good tonight...

@joongkyo me too, at first, i thought at least i want them to win in any category. now, i want them to win all awards that they are nominated in.

i will screen record during the show too so i wont miss any moments of our SS. i hope the connection will be good. i'm watching from the office :phew:

wow you are a professional @profiler! i would love to read more analysis by you :)

@lovely_skham_stv@ilovesjk@angieknows@~*kYo*~@cestlavie88 have fun tonight :D thankyou for your update. please update us again when you have time. enjoyyy the show. i hope you can take your camera with you and take pictures 

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=songhyekyo&no=59015&page=1 one guard is guarding the gate already 

@Chewy Hoe really really really unnie? theres such a good news?!? i cannot waittt~~ i'll keep praying hard until tonight. i want them to get ALL 

KYO WITH LKS AND ONEW 

ANGIE, ilovesjk and Kyo! This group of fans managed to go inside and take video of the seating arrangements already! am excited! However it seems no table this year? I am hoping this is just the seats for guests otherwise it's hard for you guys to take pictures of anything at all! 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:f88ec216de1d6aa75f3ef67609665f1a

It's past 2pm in Seoul and I believe the backstage is starting to get busy. Me and J only hope is the stylist put SHK in a dazzling dress! Don't downplay her beauty please!! 

Omg and today going in to the Chinese secret fan group brings good news to me regarding the awards given and I totally totally hope it pushes through! It's only 120pm here and I am already sweating up a storm getting all excited, how to survive the entire boardcast?? I AM TREMBLING ALL OVER!!! Geez~~~~

Lol and the concierge and Guards are already preparing to standby! Angie, if these are the men you are dealing with later, then you have to really act bitchy ya 

image_zpsdlb5onul.jpeg

Hi everyone! I just finished watching Descendants of the Sun. I'm new to this website and I'm new to this thread.

I've been a casual viewer of kdramas. I've seen some really good ones but I have never been so into a pairing that extends beyond the characters that they play. The chemistry between the SongSong couple is just off the charts that I can't help but be sucked in!

I don't know if this article has been posted here before. It includes Song Hye Kyo as one of Song Joong Ki's bestriends. I don't know if they're actually dating or are just really good friends, but if the trend of Song Joong Ki's fan meetings is to have one of his betfriends as guest, then I hope one day Song Hye Kyo could also be a guest in one of his fan meets!

Who are Song Joong Ki’s best friends in real life?

10. Song Hye Kyo

67253130-841d-49ed-9fa2-e9a8d3762b8d.jpg

Following their recent success on Descendants of the Sun, it looks like these two are closer than ever. While they have denied any dating rumors that have sprung up, they will continue to support each other in their future projects as both friends and colleagues.

57d7c420-26d5-4815-915f-2ff38bffc267.jpg

Aren't they adorable together?

For every 1 good news bring 1 bad news! 

SJK Shanghai Fan Meet on Sat will not happen and will be postponed but no dates announced. The official organiser has issued a official statement and have regretted to inform that due to unforeseen failed negotiations with various units, it had to happen. I am sure SJK is affected by this as well! Hope he at least enjoy the BS tonight and don't let all these negativity consume him!! 

image_zpsrantyezc.jpeg

@Alesya Amira Yes, it's true. The Shanghai fanmeet has had to be cancelled for the time being.

@angieknows and @ilovesjk check your pm! 

Sending out prayers to the fashion god, hair god, makeup god, Hyun Kyoung, Ms. Lee, An Sung Hee....I want something of this quality!. Please make it happen!...they must have started getting ready already because it's past 3 now.

Archived