[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

7 Stars’ Marvel Superhero Lookalikes

In time for the summer blockbuster season, one of the biggest U.S. comic book publishers, Marvel, has managed to read the trend and reinterpret their classics into onscreen mega hits. 

The characters in Marvel franchise films are so well-crafted that actors and actresses around the world are yearning to play them. Here are is K-Pop Herald’s selection of Korean celebrities that we think could tackle these superhero roles:

1. Song Hye Kyo as Black Widow 

4. Song Joong-ki as Iron Man

*****skip unrelated topic*****

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606021156450929891_2

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday sis @SeGafanlady welcome back....

yeay...i couldn't be more happier knowing our both song song will be attending the Baeksang awards tomorrow! Again God answer our prayer....*JUMPING JOY*

Plus we will have live news from our friends @angieknows and the rest of team... i can imagine this thread tomorrow will explode with pics of our KIKYO... LOOKING FORWARD for that.

Btw, just want to ask from my Malaysia friends here...does KBS World will broadcast the event live? anyone from MY knows?

TQ in advance.

Till then....

Hello comrades @angieknows @ilovesjk @~*kYo*~ @cestlavie88 in Song Song Land. Enjoy your time. Take care. @angieknows cool tagging :w00t: . Next waiting for SHK. :phew:

Happy Birthday to @SeGafanlady . Not sure if you still remember me? During HK days..LOL

@hclover96 Thanks for sharing the Shilla Duty Free CF. SHK looks so lovely. :wub:

InStyle Baeksang Arts Awards Nominees TV Category

Choose your ideal type and perfect look

14 minutes ago, mummyjoshua171 said:

Happy birthday sis @SeGafanlady welcome back....

yeay...i couldn't be more happier knowing our both song song will be attending the Baeksang awards tomorrow! Again God answer our prayer....*JUMPING JOY*

Plus we will have live news from our friends @angieknows and the rest of team... i can imagine this thread tomorrow will explode with pics of our KIKYO... LOOKING FORWARD for that.

Btw, just want to ask from my Malaysia friends here...does KBS World will broadcast the event live? anyone from MY knows?

TQ in advance.

Till then....

I don't think so. Baeksang Arts Awards's official broadcaster is JTBC. I don't think other channel can broadcast it. BTW you can watch it live streaming as @Summer Rize shared it here before. Watch it live through http://www.zoptv.com/live/jtbc

5 minutes ago, human1981 said:

I don't think so. Baeksang Arts Awards's official broadcaster is JTBC. I don't think other channel can broadcast it. BTW you can watch it live streaming as @Summer Rize shared it here before. Watch it live through http://www.zoptv.com/live/jtbc

o ok. too bad, i dont have wifi to watch it live.....i can only rely on this thread then for update. anyway thanks chingu ya...:)

Jo Jae Yun posting pictures from DOTS shooting.

he said he's missing the cast of DOTS. Rofl....of course the only person that he posted a picture which wasn't from the sets was Kyo, she's everyones favourite (*including SJK..hehehe)

We're at Serengetea now. Will upload pics of what the place looks like on the 2nd floor. It's not big at all, and it is an intimate environment. Also the most fecking obscure place on the planet. Myung Hwa Unnie really went above and beyond trying to find the place, and we walked down the narrowest and steepest streets/steps! San Francisco has nothing to the streets here. Unnie has never experienced anything like it. Lol. 

Anyway, we were at Itaewon and quickly stopped by TMI. (We'll meet up with ilovesjk and Kyo later for dinner there.) while out and about, Unnie saw SJK's ad, so, I had to embarrass her and cestlavie and tag. Heh.

edit

i can't seem to post the picture, so, will share it tonight.

1 hour ago, mummyjoshua171 said:

Hi from KL! :blush: *waves vigorously*  Though human1981 has replied, I would like to add that KBS World has not broadcasted Baeksang Awards previously as far as I know. So I guess internet sites are the only option. 

@angieknows @ilovesjk @~*kYo*~ @cestlavie88 I'm super delayed, but still wanna say HAVE A REALLY REALLY GOOOD TIME THERE! Especially at the Awards! So excited for all of you~~~~ :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: Do take care too~ 

And @angieknows, your tagging act at SJK's human sized board was SUPERRRR JJANG!!! Wanna salute you for your guts~~ *ddang geol* :lol::lol:

Hi everyone,

Since I'm on my way to Tom Greyhound underground store, I wanted to say.....

I spent 2 hours at MAPA CHICKEN! and the wonderful amazing lady, her American name is Cho but its pronounced like Joyce. Anywhoo we were talking about SS. I'll have more info when I get back to my hotel running low on battery!!!!! 

I have pics I'll upload them later!!!

Ill fill you all in later(going to get me some SC t-shirts)

4 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Hi everyone,

Since I'm on my way to Tom Greyhound underground store, I wanted to say.....

I spent 2 hours at MAPA CHICKEN! and the wonderful amazing lady, her American name is Cho but its pronounced like Joyce. Anywhoo we were talking about SS. I'll have more info when I get back to my hotel running low on battery!!!!! 

I have pics I'll upload them later!!!

Ill fill you all in later(going to get me some SC t-shirts)

WOW...i can't wait for more news from you....have a good day ya...

Oh Gee!!!@angieknows...so you're there now @serengetea...wow, time to snoop around...so now you can validate the stories if true...maybe you can ask the Bigboss/Owner of the resto...Oh gosh can't wait for your report...thanks very mucho in advance:)

@lovely_skham_stv you are also in SK?..can't wait to know your finds about SS...maybe you can meet up with the rest of the gang?...enjoy your stay...

@joongkyo, yes the cf is too short...can't get enough...she's too cute and I love it!!!...how I wish there's a longer version...@hclover96 thanks for sharing the shilla cf video...

@SeGafanlady, Happy Birthday!!! we missed your inputs...

ok...back to lurking....waitingggggg....tick tock tick tock...

Archived