[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Because too many beautiful things happening in the last 48 hours that make me want to make a short collection:

• DOTS crew officially confirms on the release of Director's Cut in the second part of this year. :w00t:

• Our Uri Beauty looks so blissful and ethereal beautiful in Chanel event :rolleyes:

• Voting of Baeksang is closed after continuous days of trying hard, restraining ourselves from speculation, encouraging each other (what a great experience to have) and the result we have our OTP at #1 of Popularity Award, so proud of you guys :) 

• Our namja donates his earnings from the fanmeeting in Wuhan, Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen to Soong Ching foundation for the reconstruction of the damages done by the earthquake as well as to give the children in quake zone more greater care and aid. (Source: SongJoongKi_SG) ^_^

• Earlier today, we have Blossom Ent. confirms on our namja's attendance to Baeksang award :D (Thanks ssnooow for updating us)

• And we have the reason to start the party right now because as joongkyo has shared, our Hye Kyo will attend the Baeksang. IT'S GONNA BE LEGEN-WAIT-FOR-IT-DARY. So ladies and gentlemen, we should prepare as many oxy tanks as possible and get us sunglasses because I'm not sure if we can control ourselves when seeing them in one frame B)

Happy sailing my comrades, I'm so happy and grateful to be a part of this ship <3

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, human1981 said:

@joongkyo Thank you so much for the GREAT NEWS. Wow so happy...I can't even describe it. Now I'm nervous to see them together at Baeksang Awards. Oh my shipping heart :heart:  두근두근 . I don't know if I can survive. :w00t: :lol: 

@angieknows Glad you arrived safely. Get some rest and recharge your stamina for 3rd June. Please DO NOT FAINT...I repeat DO NOT FAINT...LOL :w00t: We need you...to get news on our SS/KiKyo couple.

@~*kYo*~ @ilovesjk You girls Please DO NOT FAINT too okay. Enjoy your stay and Baeksang night.

The ultimate wishlist will be that SHK SJK will sit side by side 

Yippeeee!!! This calls for a celebration indeed!!...I don't know what to write...okay first, am glad to know that @angieknows is now safely in Korea, hope @~*kYo*~ , @ilovesjk and the other one is safely there in KR by now too...enjoy guys/gals and goodluck...hope your stay will bring in good memories and a very fruitful mission!!!  will be here @soompi camping 24/7 waiting for your report:wub::)

thanks @joongkyo for all the updates and valuable info and also to the others who continue to contribute news and information...I:heart:

you all!!

thanks @Summer Rizefor the link...am watching KMS in Celebrity Bromance @V app  

Congratulations to all for a job well done in voting SJK-SHK to win BAA Popularity Contest...can't help but smile everytime I recall the difficulties encountered by so many of us here and the funny ways and means just to get that oh sooo precious vote...well it paid off indeed!!

Now the waiting is killing me...Friday please comeeeeee... 

This thread will be on fire on the BS awards night! And I hope our beauty can reward us with some SS wefies on her instagram that night! :lol: so excited to see them on screen together and all dressed up somemore!

I want to thank Ma Song the host for the China Fanmeets after Beijing onwards for speaking up for SJK 

http://weibo.com/u/1210297085

SJK was at the airport after his Shenzhen fan meet and he was being made into a mannequin by the custom and immigration officials while they snap away their pictures.

Look at how helpless he is and how he cannot get out of that situation because he is stuck there. They didn't even ask him for his permission to take those pictures 

He is human not a mannequin. This is really really distasteful to say the least especially so coming from airport officials 

I wish he never had to put up with all these nonsense ever again. 

His passport details were also going around in HD clarity and thankfully it's been stopped by the Chinese in time but some still got out. The Chinese fans want nothing to do with these despicable behaviours and blossom ent has acknowledged that. 

Poor SJK!! BIG HUGS TO YOU!! 

image_zpsedzpkufb.jpeg

image_zpsayc0enx3.jpeg

image_zps6bx3wb7s.jpeg

Pictures credit to the original owner 

Seriously, I still have a hangover on Kyo's ethereal ageless divine dazzling (*insert superlatives here*) beauty last night.. and i just came across another close-up photo of her uploaded by CHANEL's official weibo. All I can say is.. 

70cce0afgw1f4fw3vhi8tj20hs0hsmzu.jpg

-credit as watermarked-

...sooooooooo DROOL-WORTHY indeed!! :D

2943683947_df032b30.gif

superbigcat, you prettily summarized everything we had in the last 48 hours!! Hehe. Just realized there are so much to celebrate about! And here comes Friday!! Woot woot the energy keeps building up!! Carry on chingus!! wink wink ^^~

To @joongkyo

One word for you - Jjang!  :D  You're our bearer of such wonderful news!

Still trying to believe our beautiful couple will be attending the ceremony at the same time. First wish fulfilled. Next, please grace the red carpet arm-in-arm. Next, please drop some hints here and there but name it as 'best friends' gestures; Next, please present the Popularity awards to each other; Not forgetting the top excellent awards to save some loving words for each other on stage; Next, it's perfectly fine to kiss each other on the lips if the urge can't be contained cos - best friends do that too. And can we also have some loving hugs here and there to enhance their 'friendship'? 

@angieknows

Wow! I'm so envious that you're in SK now! lol.....I can FEEL your excitement! Can you imagine seeing our couple in the flesh? Position yourself right in front. Hey, make sure your camera is ready, battery fully charged, alternative cameras and hps are fully charged too......snap away non-stop and I hope you gals can have a photo with Song Song couple! I bet you'll find it hard to sleep cos Fri is coming! 

@ilovesjk and @~*kYo*~

Hope you gals have landed in SK safely and thanks for bringing us LIVE news of our couple!  Our eyes will be glued to the screen and I can't say what'll happen if our Soompi Banner pops up in front of our eyes! I think most of us will hyperventilate, and it'll be a real test of our sanity if SJK and SHK decide to walk hand-in-hand on the red carpet with their beautiful smile and elegant attire and treat us to an avalanche of their 'friendly' gestures and there's nothing that the media can do about it because SJK had laid the foundation so smoothly from the start!

Stay safe, gals! Enjoy to the max!

Can't wait!   :)

shippers see yah all here in thread for our party tomorrow night during BA get some domino pizza hite beer wine mineral water coffee or watever you want and take a ride in jeju airplane & fly high up in the sky  together, screeeaaaam together & die together hahahahaha :)

Cant wait for tomorrow night  :) It is going to be a night to remember :)

" SS couple & shippers big day"

goodnight everyone have a sweet ss couple dreams :wub: 

aja-aja #fighting

btw i read some post that other shippers will have a twitter party but i dunno whats the official hashtag 

7 minutes ago, jl08 said:

@ilovesjk and @~*kYo*~

Hope you gals have landed in SK safely and thanks for bringing us LIVE news of our couple!  Our eyes will be glued to the screen and I can't say what'll happen if our Soompi Banner pops up in front of our eyes! I think most of us will hyperventilate, and it'll be a real test of our sanity if SJK and SHK decide to walk hand-in-hand on the red carpet with their beautiful smile and elegant attire and treat us to an avalanche of their 'friendly' gestures and there's nothing that the media can do about it because SJK had laid the foundation so smoothly from the start!

Stay safe, gals! Enjoy to the max!

Can't wait!   :)

sorry for cutting your post :sweatingbullets:@ilovesjk & I are in Seoul and we already got lost on our way back to our hotel :lol: we blamed it on the fact that a giant billboard featuring SJK (for Kolon Sport) welcomed us as soon as we stepped out of our hotel (we got disoriented as a result :lol:), not to mention his many cut-outs and bus ads (the guy is everywhere!)...we'll be going on a mini DotS tour tomorrow (and off to TMI with @angieknows for dinner), so hopefully we'll have pics to share :lol: ....'til then good night from SongSongCouple-land :wub:

6 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

sorry for cutting your post :sweatingbullets:@ilovesjk & I are in Seoul and we already got lost on our way back to our hotel :lol: we blamed it on the fact that a giant billboard featuring SJK (for Kolon Sport) welcomed us as soon as we stepped out of our hotel (we got disoriented as a result :lol:), not to mention his many cut-outs and bus ads (the guy is everywhere!)...we'll be going on a mini DotS tour tomorrow (and off to TMI with @angieknows for dinner), so hopefully we'll have pics to share :lol: ....'til then good night from SongSongCouple-land :wub:

Nice bonding with co-shippers 

Anyway have fun on your mini dots tours tomorrow & enjoy sjk presence everywhere :)

35 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

Happy to hear you both safely arrived. So SJK is everywhere right? I wish I was there to witness it too.

Dinner at TMI? Hoping for starstruck *cough*cough* SS. Wah don't forget Mapo Chicken too :w00t: 

Oh KiKyo China shippers already went to Mapo Chicken restaurant and took photo with the owner.

Take care. Have a good rest ladies. Recharge and gain some energy for tomorrow and 3rd June. :phew:

Our couple's nickname : Song Song Couple ; KiKyo Couple ; Coffee Couple

Is there other nickname for our beloved couple?

Hello, Everyone:

i am new to this thread and been a silent reader. And kinda want to be a part of KiKyo couple shippers too hehehe :P anyways I never fallen in love with any couple so hard from a Korean Drama. So like Descendants of the Sun just gave me a strong fever this pass few months lol. KiKyo or SongSong couple is such a nice and beautiful couple that like made for each other. and I been watching DOTS for about 5 or 7 times already it's so additive. So like yeah....I wish I can go to South Korea and meet them at Baeksang Awards.. I love KiKyo so much. 

I knew Song Hye Kyo from Full House but not really much a fan but when she play along with Song Joong Ki ahhhhhhhg I feel so happy to see her again with a handsome actor like Joong Ki. I definitely know that these two have something with each other, like I mean in a secretly relationship from my opinion by stalking them through media and from YouTube. Joong Ki respected Hye Kyo a lot not because she is older but I felt like he respected her in a good relationship ways You know... :) so yeah...I really want to be a part of you guys too! Being a hardcore KiKyo/Song-Song couple shipper. lol I even made Twitter for them so like when I have free time I Just tweet about them. :) 

@~*kYo*~@ilovesjk and @angieknows  It's good that you have arrived safely in Korea and enjoy your mini vacation. :) I am excited for you guys in attending the BA on Friday, June 3. :)  Hope and pray that you will have an opportunity to take a picture of our SongSong/KiKyo Couple at the awards night. Anyways, thanks in advance for your effort. :) Enjoy your stay in Korea and have fun.  Take care guys. (Just unlurk to wish you guys goodluck on your stargazing on Friday and also, congratulations on winning a ticket and getting a chance to attend the Baeksang Awards. :) Also, @angieknows thanks for bringing the messages (which was spearheaded by our Captain @joongkyo) of Kikyo Shippers here in Soompi to be given to our couple (what a presentation! :) ) and thank you as well for @~*kYo*~ for the banner, they are both beautiful.  Just unlurk to say thanks for all your effort guys. :)

SongSong/KiKyo Couple Fighting!!! :)

Chewy Hoe, I shared your sentiments fully on latest leaked picture of SJK passport incident and taking picture of him at the line.  How shameful!  Hopefully he will speak up like he did when some people exposed his past pictures and bothered his family home.  I am so upset for him.  I can't wait for Baeksang Awards, it will be my first time following any award just to see our lovely OTP.  I truly hope our shippers attending the award get to shake hands with SJK and SHK....Is it possible at these type of awards?

Been waiting daily to hear if SHK would attend so very happy to hear joongkyo's news.

Baeksang would be such an anti-climax if she didn't go. I am sure that part of the reason she is going is thank fans for the efforts that all the fans put in to ensure that they won the popularity awards.  

So congratulations to all the fantastic fans and those who won tickets. Please take nice photos for the rest of us!

Archived