[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like someone is addicted to the mobile phone too :P I noticed that she also deleted the photo that was just uploaded for a few minutes ago, maybe the Goddess is choosing the one she likes more, they all look radiant to us so please up load as much as possible unnie :D 

10 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

SHK update her IG before going back to seoul
she is so stunning and gorgeous ^_^

she delete her photo she posted lol
she post again but different picture now (>﹏<)

She's telling 'someone' that she's going home ? hehe

Guest zznini
15 minutes ago, Elaine Chan said:

She's telling 'someone' that she's going home ? hehe

Someone needs to wake up early and fetch his lady love at the airport. Hehe :phew:

31 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

Epic random question, sorry I'm this clueless, can they just pop in and surprise us by attend without prior confirmation from their agencies? Or it's really a requisite? Sorry i just dont know how it works. 

Well they can't pop in or pull out at the last minute because Baeksang will need confirmation news for seating arrangements etc. Empty seats don't look great on camera and while "serious award shows" aren't supposed to base their award recipients based on who shows up, sadly non attendees means no wins.

Just wanted to add, I didn't read the whole article that I translated. There is another mention of SS couple in the article that I missed out.

'송송커플' 송혜교와 송중기도 참석을 확정지었다. '태양의 후예' 종영 후 나란히 공식석상에 나오는 건 처음. 드라마를 사랑해 준 팬들을 위해 '특급 서비스'를 선보인다.

Song Song couple, SHK and SJK are also confirmed to attend. Since the airing of DOTS, this will be the first time that they will be seen side by side in public. This is an *express service* for all the fans who loved the drama so much.

See, this is why I think that this still sounds pretty gimmicky  with the whole *first time that they will be seen side by side in public* and *express service for fans 

Let's just wait for the agencies to confirm because at this point it just looks like smart marketing by JTBC to get the people interested in the show. Also that portion of the article mentioned "Cho Jin Woong and Kim Hye Soo" first, concentrating much more on them and only the last two lines spoke about SS. 

And let's be real - if SS couple were attending for sure then JTBC would be selling this *news* much more - They know how much interest these two have generated because there were several news articles about the mass number of votes that SJK and SHK got, news media was shocked that just from China (*Iqiyi award news) that they received 7 millions votes between the two of them.

I love how SHK is being so generous to us lately by posting multiple photos in her IG regularly. So thankful for that. She used to be so quiet and rarely updated her IG but since DOTS she has been more active. She must have understood how much we as her fans misses her so she tried to give us more updates lately. She really loves her fans as much as we love her. Of all her IG updates from last night Chanel "Paris in Rome"  love her selfie the most. She looks radiant that you can actually feel the happiness in her eyes.  

Thanks much @joongkyo for the translation. ^^~ That article has been circulating on weibo and some say that that news portal has some credibility.. but hmm yup i'm with you re official confirmation.. Best that it came from both of their agencies. 

Btw, I was so surprised to see this.. they're already on the front page of the Kr. news paper already?! I'm not so sure if it's the same article or not.

006phPObgw1f4fks0xk07j30hs0hsabl.jpg

-Credit SS/ Kikyo CP weibo-

Hmmm.. but still .. do NOT rely on this.. 

Been praying hard that they both attend tho.. lKGfgF.gif 

11 minutes ago, ssnooow said:

Thanks much @joongkyo for the translation. ^^~ That article has been circulating on weibo and some say that that news portal has some credibility.. but hmm yup i'm with you re official confirmation.. Best that it came from both of their agencies. 

Btw, I was so surprised to see this.. they're already on the front page of the Kr. news paper already?!

-Credit SS/ Kikyo CP weibo-

Hmmm.. but still don't rely on this.. 

Been praying hard that they both attend tho.. lKGfgF.gif 

IA that the news portal has credibility but if you scroll down to the source of the news (*they've copyrighted the news to DramaHouse & J Content Hub Co.,Ltd. which seems to be the parent company for the channel JTBC).

if the confirmation had come from Blossoms and UAA then they would have mentioned them in the source too.This way the news portal is only merely reporting what is being told to them by JTBC - they're not going to the agencies to confirm or deny. So the news portals can't be pulled up for posting false news. Hope that makes sense :) 

So as of now, it's just JTBC doing the *confirming* and it makes more sense to wait for the actual agencies. I'm sure Blossoms will make some announcement pretty soon, they're usually very pro-active about such things. With UAA, we'll just have to wait and watch.

Hi all,

I just checked SJK's schedule for June and so far Blossom updated his fanmeeting in Shanghai on the 5th but no mention of Baeksang on the 3rd, unfortunately. I hope they're waiting to officially announce it publicly before listing it or that's bad news for us. By the way, I don't think I mentioned in here but I am also joining the other girls in Korea to attend the ceremony. Really need our couple to attend!

Ah okay... thanks so much @joongkyo for clarifying.. And as for the newspaper, I just found out that it came from the same news portal "일간스포즈" So surely.. it's the same *copyrighted* article on the net. ^^~

Again, thanks much capt. J!  :)

Edit: @ilovesjk  Wow!! Good to know that you're going too.. Enjoy with the rest of the SS shippers! Have a safe flight. ^^~ 

Song Hye-kyo attends Chanel showcase in Beijing

France’s luxury fashion house Chanel took their “Paris in Rome” collection showcase to the ancient city of Beijing on Tuesday, with actress Song Hye-kyo as the guest of honor attending the exclusive show.

The actress herself and Vogue China both posted photos of the actress pulling off an exquisite piece from the Metiers d’Art collection. 

Chanel’s “Paris in Rome” fashion show -- held in Italy’s cinema hub, Cinecitta Studios in Rome last December -- continued its stylish legacy in Beijing on the evening of May 31. 

Actress Song Hye-kyo recently wrapped up promotions regarding KBS2 hit TV drama “Descendants of the Sun.”

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606011142235691806_2

While we are waiting for the news from KiKyo whether they will attend the Baeksang or not, let us relax a little bit. I found this article in a chinese newspaper (Apple Daily) in HK talking about the supersitious (about love) in Korea.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160601/55169100

1. Korean believe that if a couple is 4 years diffience in age (either sex), this couple is perfect match, and they are natural fate.

2. Korean ladies believe that an "A" type guy is among the most loyal to love.

I like these two believes, it seems match with our KiKyo couple, parden my delulu......:blush:

(The article also mentioned 3 more supersitious, as it's not relevant to our SS, I am not going to translate them (my translation is not very good anyway:D)

Had the best sleep ever in the entire month and today finally free to go through all articles and secret chats by various fandom. 

My take is: our OTP will attend together and walk down the red carpet because they release this today in their official Weibo and they will not want to say this in a Chinese portal without being lambasted if it's not true! They are selling the boardcasting rights to IQIYI and the Chinese only want to see SHK and SJK attending the award! IQIYI also is sponsoring and is presenting an award for popularity and our OTP is going to win it so with that kind of money spent commercially, it doesn't make sense they cannot get the winners to go. It's all about business really! 

Also BS needs them to attend no matter how they don't favour DOTS or our OTP because they still need to boost their boardcast rating and they need advertisers to buy the advertising slots even if it means you won't see any DOTS related performances on stage because the rumoured rundown and results are out. BS is preparing our OTP to go on stage to present an award in popularity category(but dunno which one) at the end of the award and my dream is they present the award to each other and give a tight hug and then I am done with the dying for 2016! So I am staying very positive till Friday. 

PS: for those who are watching the live boardcast, it's a lengthy show and not sure if they will sit through the entire ceremony so you might wanna just catch the red carpet and towards the end for the popularity awards if time is not on your side 

Archived