[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

3 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@ssnooow you are funny! Technically if you took my hint since early today you would have died since then and J post just further make sure you continued dying till Friday 

well resistance is futile really lol 

Hahaha! Yup i believed in what you said earlier unnie, i was just holding it in mainly because that h e l l a phrase *official confirmation from agency* been burried deep in my mind since the past few days like a tug of war between that and *positive thinking*. Uhuh. Hahaha. XD

SJK will be filming Schwarzkopf CF tomorrow. ^^~

2016-06-01_2106?async&rand=0.14528533332

88eb08c1gw1f4fy4kvhyfj20qo1bfwqj.jpg

-credit as watermarked-

@ysteee the next BIG thing is probably... they gonna MARRY. And we will all DIE! lol xD 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think everyone is dead when i make this post. SS IS GOING! THEY ARE GOING! ONCE AGAIN, BOTH OF THEM ARE GOING! PRAYERS PAID OFF! :w00t:

This is like a roller coaster jinja! First, DOTS gonna produce this DVD, which probably will cost alot but IM DEFINITELY BUYING! Second, baeksang voting has ended and uri SS won. Third, we able to see SHK goddess in public event. Forth, SJK's confirmation on going baeksang. Fifth, SHK IS GOING TOO! OMG so what's sixth, seventh,eight? I DONT KNW BUT I CAN FEEL MORE GOOD NEWS COMING ! :D  

And to @angieknows glad you're arrived safely! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE SS! OMG, I ENVYYYY BUT PROUD BCUZ 4(?) of you SS shippers are going on behalf of us and what not, you prepared the msg box and @~*kYo*~ for the banner! EONNIES JJANG! HEART HEART! :heart:

WE ALL WILL HAVE A SWEET DREAM TONIGHT! :) 

@ssnooow LET'S PRAY HARD :w00t:

@joongkyo Thank you so much for the GREAT NEWS. Wow so happy...I can't even describe it. Now I'm nervous to see them together at Baeksang Awards. Oh my shipping heart :heart:  두근두근 . I don't know if I can survive. :w00t: :lol: 

@angieknows Glad you arrived safely. Get some rest and recharge your stamina for 3rd June. Please DO NOT FAINT...I repeat DO NOT FAINT...LOL :w00t: We need you...to get news on our SS/KiKyo couple.

@~*kYo*~ @ilovesjk You girls Please DO NOT FAINT too okay. Enjoy your stay and Baeksang night.

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

I bring very very very good news!!!!!.

Kyo is going to Baeksang, don't ask me how I know. It's not from her agency but the next best thing to the agency who has confirmed it. I believe the credibility of the source 10000%.

So now, I can actually be crazy happy

@angieknows soooooo happy to see you've landed safely. Look at the timing of your landing and this happy news, you were just meant to go!. Aren't you happy that you listened to my crazy advice. Haha

OMG @joongkyo You'd just made my day... Thank you... :heart:

What a great day to all the shipper thank you @joongkyo for sharing the goodnews :) 

im so excited for all the shipper who will attending the BA  i hope everyone will get a chance to meet & greet our songsong couple :wub:

goodluck to all the shipper who will attend BA and have a good rest tonight reserve your power & energy for 2mo :)  Screeeaaaam out loud for ss couple :)

WHAT A GREAT DAYYY!!!! I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY KNOWING BOTH SJK AND SHK WILL ATTEND BAEKSANG AWARDS!! :wub: 

D-2, and yes!!! I just cannot wait to see both of them in the same event!! :D

The+Many+Faces+of+Running+Man%2527s+Yoo+

@angieknows woah! glad to know you safely arrived in KR! That's so sweet of you giving a shout-out to us, thanks really thanks :) 

Now that both SS are confirmed to attend BSA, the excitement must be so high high for fellow shippers who have a chance to come there too! Have fun guys! :D

Omg, im really screaming in my heart right now with the news that songsong are attending baeksang!! Thanks @joongkyo for ur wonderful news, you can never imagine how excited i am now. Seriously, I have never been shipping a couple so hard, but now im constantly lurking on this thread for their news. And getting my daily dose of happiness with all the sharings by everyone here. Love u guys:lol:. And @angieknows, really thankful of u putting in the effort in compiling the messages for us. Hope u enjoy ur stay in korea and most importantly have a great look at our lovely couple. Yeah hopefully our messages and the lovely gifts will get into the hands of our ss safely.

Sorry guys but can anybody give me the link to live stream baeksang? Really excited to catch a glimpse of our songsong even though i wont understand what they are saying, which is so frustrating for me. But i guess all this is worth it for our dear couple:wub:

2 hours ago, Summer Rize said:

[Coming soon] live streaming for Baeksang art awards 2016 

https://t.co/5XtISEOUoY    

[Instyle LIVE] 백상 백스테이지&스타인터뷰 단독공개

[Instyle LIVE] Baeksang Backstage & Exclusive Star Interview 

Starts at 7:10 PM KST on Naver V Apps

Wah thank you for sharing. Glad I already have V Apps. Setting my alarm. Can't wait :w00t:

oYmOGYT.jpg

44 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

[Coming soon] live streaming for Baeksang art awards 2016 

https://t.co/5XtISEOUoY

And here is jtbc live streaming 

http://www.zoptv.com/live/jtbc

Thank you for sharing @Summer Rize downloaded it already :blush: (thanks God its available in here #cryingghee :P )

@joongkyo thank you for the information, because im more SHK fan than SJK but SS hardcore fan for sure. 

@angieknows glad that you've landed safe and sound in SK, i'm so proud being part of mature loyal shipper in this thread.

SS has laid the foundation, we no need to doubt them furthermore. Virtual hug for all of you from sunny and very very hot ME.

Awwww!! So excited for Baeksang awards:D It makes my imagination goes wild. Lol I remember @SeGafanlady post:

"SHK and SJK walk hand in hand together on red carpet of Baeksang Award will definetely bring the house (read: Nation) down.." :wub:

On May 3, 2016 at 3:13 PM, SeGafanlady said:

- fandom will reach the never before level of craziness ever recorded in fandom history.. 

- Photographers need to bring a giant accu to recharge their batteries.. every milisecond is precious 

- the Nation's security needs to be tighten up because people will glue their eyes anywhere with giant TV screen on public live streaming (gangnam gu, myeongdong, gyeongbokgung square, namsan area, Shinsegae area, Itawon etc etc) 

- all the seven eleven must restock their food and beverage section since people will buy all those snacks and drinks to accompany them watching it live..

- electricity company better recheck to make sure there won't be a black out or their company building will be at risk as a target of mass anger 

- ahjummas need to finish all their house chores earlier so they can watch Song couple live

- the roaring selling of the brand SHK will use in the red carpet 

- the road suddenly quiet since most of the people will stay at home 

- I will prepare my caramelised buttered popcorn, diet coke and unsalted lowfat corn chips and have the time of my life...

image_40.gif

Wishing a VERY Happy Birthday to @SeGafanlady unnie! I hope you have a fabulous birthday!

image_41.gif

Archived