[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

56 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Anyone seen this ?http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/802926

interview of kms. . apparently BOTH shk and sjk celebrated his birthday for him :wub: note it's on 24th Jan.. after DOTS filming wrapped up. This drama team is so full of love ...

I LOVE YOU!

I know that Hye Kyo got him a birthday cake because he mentioned it in his print interview BUT ooks like it was SongSong who got it together, :wub: 

00:25 MC - Working with actresses even more beautiful than the Sun, curious about what Kim Min Seok has to say?

00:31 KMS - (with a dumbfounded expression ) Wow, Song Hye Kyo is in front of me...... (blushing) ..Hooo (more noises to express his wonderment).. I felt that it was Bangabuje (lol...don't know what this means but seeing how the word has Banga in it, I think it's supposed to mean some sort of slang for Bangapseumnida which means 'pleasure to meet you' . So I think he's saying it was his good fortune/luck to make her acquaintance but saying it in a short and cute way). There is a force/aura (when Koreans say force they usually mean an aura) to her.

00:58 MC - And who would KMS choose between the two leading ladies?

01:00 - KMS- They're both completely different styles, yes..very different. Wait, you're asking me for my choice?. I can't do this (laughs...why do I feel like he knew SJK would kick his butt if she said SHK..lol) I like them both. 

01:10 - MC- Even though the filming is over, but still a cast that keeps in close touch.

01:17 - KMS- Joong Ki hyung and/with Hye Kyo noona bought me a birthday cake to celebrate my birthday . (his birthday is on January 24TH)

So, there we have it!. Yet another day on which SJK and SHK met up to treat someone. Lol...why do I feel like KMS is always going to be their little puppy. Which normal co-stars buy a cake together to celebrate someone's birthday!. Answer - SongSong!!!!!.. No one else... This SongSong ship had me at hello and there is no escape.

giphy.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much @utkim and @twtwb for sharing the translation. I got so emotional reading those parts. I feel like I am falling deeper in love with her (as a person) every time a discover more about her. She seems like a very deep person. No wonder her fav. music artist is BIGBANG (I saw a youtube video yesterday that talks about 5 things you don't know about SHK)-the lyrics are very melancholic and deep. Something that draws your soul out.  I am so happy to see that  she is so happy right now. She truly deserves the best of life. I wish her the best.

Sorry for bringing BIGBANG and G-Dragon in my post now and then. They are my connection to Korean Entertainment Industry. Plus I am happy to know that SHK and I admire same Artist/music types :P 

Did we just get a verified confirmation that our couple had another meet up on 24th of Jan? lol
These close colleagues surely have had so many meet up / hang out outside of works!
Well I refuse to go sleep until I read your translation of the vid @joongkyo lol
And thanks for sharing the vid @applegirl2

@joongkyo the fact that they bought the cake together killed me! Only couple would do that!!! Now I don't think I can sleep due to this overjoyed feeling lol Thanks again for the trans! 

@alleverythingseriously someone needs to tell that certain female idol that SJK is no longer available as he has been bewitched by a Goddess for quite a long time already hehehe

4 minutes ago, my_bazuka said:

Did we just get a verified confirmation that our couple had another meet up on 24th of Jan? lol
These close colleagues surely have had so many meet up / hang out outside of works!
Well I refuse to go sleep until I read your translation of the vid @joongkyo lol
And thanks for sharing the vid @applegirl2

Yup, it is yet another confirmed SongSong date on the 24th of January. Just posted the translation.

Just wanted to drop by and say hi friends! I don't even have something special nor new to say but anyway I'm posting this.

Always happy to be here and I don't know but I'm even much happier these days. 
I'm like richard simmons don't kill my vibe and throwing away all the negativity. Why do I sound like a psychologist right now? lol.

Also I feel that something is coming, a good good news soon so yeah, I'm just going to wait patiently again *wink wink Kyo*

Never in my life have I shipped a couple so bad. As you all, I wish them nothing else but happiness. True match made in heaven!

"Even while acting, being absorbed in crying scenes tend to be easier than laughing scenes. Laughing naturally while acting is really difficult.  'Ah, that person is really laughing' - it is difficult to convince viewers with a good enough laugh. To not have those thoughts and to laugh naturally, shall more time have to pass?" 

Thank you @utkim and @twtwb for sharing the excerpts of the book with us.

These words of our SHK truly touched me, the way she expressed her feelings through them is an evidence that she has been through difficult times, in fact it's not the first time I hear an actor/actress say that it's far more difficult to act in a comedy than in a tragedy, or that it's far easier for them to do a dramatic crying scene than doing a funny, comedic one but here the way she says it, it means that it's easier for her to be immersed in a crying scene than one that is made for laughs and that's why it is sad.  Funny enough I thought about the same scene @Cunli posted, because there in the scene of  when YSJ asks  "what type of blood you are" SHK at the end of the scene laughs so naturally, you can feel it's not acting and all the comments I've read point the exact same thing so I guess SHK is right when saying it's easier to convince the audience in sadness that in laughter because people notice the difference between acting and genuinity and the naturality of it.

I truly wish and want her to find the happiness, love, safeness, loyalty and honesty she deserves in the man she wants to spend her life with, I believe SJK has all those traits, he has demonstrated so many times now how considerate and protective he is of her, the way he is attuned to her, how attentive he is to her, the way he looks at her, everything makes me believe that he is the one for her. I believe he already knows she's been through difficult times and I also think in these past months he has shown her his personality and his reliability enough for her to trust him and that's why we have heard of them meeting so many times outside set, NY, late night dinner, co-hosting a party and now we hear they even bought a cake together for a cast mate, (thank you  @applegirl2 for sharing the link of the video and @joongkyo for the translation), who does that? I've said this before, these two do things that aren't typical for cast mates or friends for that matter, they do things of the kind that only couple tend to do so that makes me even more convinced they are an item.

Whatever lies ahead I don't know but I hope it's a journey filled with joy and love, we'll be here cheering them on and supporting them until the end!

Thank you guys for being so dedicated and amazing, I am proud to be part of this ship!

Group%2BHug.gif

As much as I like them to be together I think she is right to take it slow and be careful. Having been burned a few times it'snot easy.

Although i think sjk is attracted to her i am not sure how much to trust his sincerity just based on thebpcs and interviews. Since its clear he has made similar or flirty comments with other actresses before. I think it's not possible to judge from these public appearances.

He mentioned he wouldn't say no if mcw approached him. If he didnt really like her why would he say that at that time. Even if you are good friends, there is still a possibility that mcw actually liked him and will do so once she saw that interview. Therefore he must actually be attracted to her.

So anyway i just hope shk will be happy with her choice.

I shipped yoo inna and hyun woo before but they didnt last. Most actor dating did not last with their co stars . Its easy to mix up feelimgs abt the character vs the real person. I had expected shk to end up with someone out of the industry befroe this.

Anyway all the power to her! 

9 hours ago, giragira said:

As much as I like them to be together I think she is right to take it slow and be careful. Having been burned a few times it'snot easy.

Although i think sjk is attracted to her i am not sure how much to trust his sincerity just based on thebpcs and interviews. Since its clear he has made similar or flirty comments with other actresses before. I think it's not possible to judge from these public appearances.

He mentioned he wouldn't say no if mcw approached him. If he didnt really like her why would he say that at that time. Even if you are good friends, there is still a possibility that mcw actually liked him and will do so once she saw that interview. Therefore he must actually be attracted to her.

So anyway i just hope shk will be happy with her choice.

I shipped yoo inna and hyun woo before but they didnt last. Most actor dating did not last with their co stars . Its easy to mix up feelimgs abt the character vs the real person. I had expected shk to end up with someone out of the industry befroe this.

Anyway all the power to her! 

You say you don't know how much to trust SJK sincerity just based on interviews and public appearances yet you take seriously and do actually trust his answer about the other co-star when he said what you stated he said (couldn't that also be just for fan service?).

Of course he always made flattering comments about his co-stars, everyone does that but then it was more for promotion and fan service (at least for me) but we have never heard him meeting those co-stars outside set, or having private dinners together, or co-hosting parties together, see the difference?  With SHK he made sure to say she is more than just beautiful outside but also she has a great personality, he didn't deny the dating rumor with her on national news tv, he met with her in NY, met her again for dinner in Korea until late hours, co-hosted a party with her, shares her staff and same circle of friends so while I understand your concern about SHK being hurt, I think she is a big enough girl to know who to trust and who not. And also I want you to understand that we don't base our belief in this couple only in what they say on public appearances, we do understand that sometimes they say things to please the fans but it's more than that here, we ship them more for their off screen stuff and their sharing each others private time and parts of life.

No one knows what will happen in the future, we will be supporting them both whatever their choice will be.

Anyway all the power to both of them :)   

32 minutes ago, larinalove said:

You say you don't know how much to trust SJK sincerity just based on interviews and public appearances yet you take seriously and do actually trust his answer about the other co-star when he said what you stated he said (couldn't that also be just for fan service?).

I am just saying that when you say those things for fan service or whatever there's always some possibility that the person you're talking of e.g. mcw may actually have had some thoughts ,etc etc. I believe he's not a jerk, and jerks wouldn't say things they are not ready to follow through, even for fan service. He wouldn't want to hurt a fellow co star.

Of course SHK is a big girl, i'm just calmly supporting her carefulness.  I think it's sad that she has to somewhat 'change' her personality due to rumors like JG said. If she gets hurt again by rumors / a guy she might never be able to trust someone again.

Que sera sera! 

Hi Ladies! 

Looooong time lurker/stalker of the KiKyo thread(since page 1) and I love, love, love the positive shipping energy you all are spreading for this super couple. Keep doing what you do :wub:!

It was my intention to keep lurking, but I absolutely have to say this...so tired of the pretenders(and you know who you are!!) coming to this thread attempting to spread their doubts, bring up old-as-dirt richard simmons about taxes, old co-stars, old ships...whatever.

Give it a rest, please. First of all, it's not working, and secondly to the fans of SJK's former co-star specifically--HE DON'T WANT HER!--

For the haters that think they have a better chance than SHK? HE DON'T WANT YOU EITHER!

These are two fully grown adults, making their own decisions, money, etc...they can love who they please, whether they've known each other for 1 day, or 3+ years, whether that person is in the industry or not. 

I'm sure there are bunches of useless blogs/forums/dungeons that spend all day attempting to trash KiKyo. For the pretenders, that may be a better place of acceptance for richard simmons you're selling.

I myself will remain parked in this thread performing my daily ritual...

200.gif

"I know this is real, I know this is real, I know this is real..."

Back to lurking :heart:

@larinalove You said it perfectly! Thanks for defending Song Joong Ki's sincerity. I think that's what gets to me the most is coming across messages that portray Joong Ki as being disingenuous, but I trust the majority of his longtime fans' assessment of him as being genuine and straightforward.

It could very well be he was attracted to his former co-star, and if she had been, then, maybe she could have approached him, but it doesn't seem like she did and it seems like neither did he as no rumor or scandal about them ever broke out, so ... let's leave history where it is and stick to present day.

I would like to add more (and I might edit this comment if a new thought comes to me), but I'll stop here. I just don't want to perpetuate or promote the cynicism or concern trolling of Negative Nancies. Though, again, I wish Soompi would bring back the feature that allows us to hide, ignore, or downgrade unwanted comments.

So, I will just end this message with a BIG A S S THANK YOU for reminding us why our shipping isn't totally out of touch---that there's a basis for our optimism :) 

@WildDivine69 Amen to your moxie! :D You should comment more often :) 

@giragira 

Well there is a fine line between promotional tactics and what's real and sincere. We, as the audience, evidently get to see the promotional side being which you mentioned the press conferences and interviews. We are well aware that perhaps some of these things are said or done for the purpose of promoting the drama, no secret there. Sure we may read more into it than we should but who cares, it's fun and that's what shipping is all about. But you must remember that unlike the one dimensional view we get that's possibly coated with PR icing, SHK gets to see the SJK in front of the public, the SJK away from all the cameras, the SJK with a group of people, and the SJK with her alone and no one else there. She's a smart woman and I believe she has good judgement. And based on all the confirmation we've gotten thus far, it's safe to say that she knows of his sincerity.  

Regarding SJK's past comments made towards previous costars, I'm sure all were on the same understanding that it's for promotional play. Had he known that MCW really harbored feelings for him, he wouldn't have been that insensitive and made such comments carelessly. There's a general consensus among these people in the same line of work, something we don't understand but they do. I'm sure they are more aware than we think to take everything said in public with a grain of salt. They understand the ins and outs in the showbiz so you needn't worry about SJK's comments being misleading to his costars. Everybody uses similar tactics and not just him so it's unfair to say he is insincere and flat out calling him a liar and/or player.

For this ship, we have much more to lay the groundwork than the interviews and press conferences alone. Those only serve as small significance in our ship. Don't know if you've read the thread until now but there are many reasons why we stand proud in shipping these two and truly believe there's something special between them.       

Good morning!

Awww I can't stop smiling reading these quotes:

KMS- Joong Ki hyung and/with Hye Kyo noona bought me a birthday cake to celebrate my birthday . (his birthday is on January 24TH)

5. [+116, -30] She must want to date him so bad ㅋㅋㅋ too bad he has Song Hye Gyo, who's basically a wall next to Seolhyun.

thank you @joongkyo and @alleverything for sharing :wub:

and this part by @ilovesjk is so true:

"Don't know if you've read the thread until now but there are many reasons why we stand proud in shipping these two and truly believe there's something special between them."

1 hour ago, giragira said:

If he was ever interested in her that way, SJK doesn't look the type to wait for a girl to ask him out. He looks the type to take initiative. What else can he say? That no he wouldn't say yes? He would be perceived as rude. I think MCW knows it was a joke. 

Though he shouldn't go and say stuff like that from now on. Lol He seems to mature a lot. 

I've been smiling so much my cheeks hurt since page 312 on this side of the world, where it just became morning! From the insightful excerpts of SHK's book that show us her inner thoughts and beauty on a deeper level (truly a beautiful soul through and through) to our couple meeting up yet again (loving all these unintentional revelations of meetups by ppl arnd them kk) to celebrate their fave dongsaeng's birthday and to all of your thoughts and happinsss here, of which I echo the same sentiments and spazzing! This is why this thread is my happy place to be when I wake up, throughout my day and before I sleep! 

Just wanna say the post on a certain female idol cracked me up tho, and ngl all the recent posts from her regarding SJK since his explosive popularity (I know she likes him before this but too much for me these days, apologies to any fans of her here in advance!) irritates me aloooot more than it should so yea to see that sentiment echoed here and even by netizens made me laugh! 

/hugs all fellow shippers here! Have a great day or night, wherever y'all are! 

12 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@giragira 

Well there is a fine line between promotional tactics and what's real and sincere. We, as the audience, evidently get to see the promotional side being which you mentioned the press conferences and interviews. We are well aware that perhaps some of these things are said or done for the purpose of promoting the drama, no secret there. Sure we may read more into it than we should but who cares, it's fun and that's what shipping is all about. But you must remember that unlike the one dimensional view we get that's possibly coated with PR icing, SHK gets to see the SJK in front of the public, the SJK away from all the cameras, the SJK with a group of people, and the SJK with her alone and no one else there. She's a smart woman and I believe she has good judgement. And based on all the confirmation we've gotten thus far, it's safe to say that she knows of his sincerity.  

Regarding SJK's past comments made towards previous costars, I'm sure all were on the same understanding that it's for promotional play. Had he known that MCW really harbored feelings for him, he wouldn't have been that insensitive and made such comments carelessly. There's a general consensus among these people in the same line of work, something we don't understand but they do. I'm sure they are more aware than we think to take everything said in public with a grain of salt. They understand the ins and outs in the showbiz so you needn't worry about SJK's comments being misleading to his costars. Everybody uses similar tactics and not just him so it's unfair to say he is insincere and flat out calling him a liar and/or player.

For this ship, we have much more to lay the groundwork than the interviews and press conferences alone. Those only serve as small significance in our ship. Don't know if you've read the thread until now but there are many reasons why we stand proud in shipping these two and truly believe there's something special between them.       

Thank you for this!  I am also one of the proud fans shipping SongSong KiKyo!  Very proud. Very, very proud!! 

Archived