[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, mianabelle said:

OMO....

Is that close seating or what??? OMO.... yesss... i think they decide to embrace it... can you all see his proud smile??? Can you see her content smile???

YEAH JUST SEE THE gap between those two with Jingoo & Jiwon, I SEE THAT DIFFERENCE LOL :blush:

OKAY LADIES LETS TRY TO REMAIN CALM....... LOL NO FORGET IT HAHAHA I AM OVER THE MOON HOW CAN THEY BE SOO CLOSE AND TO THINK WE WERE GOING TO GET SOME COLDNESS INSTEAD WE GET THEM THAT CLOSE WHERE THEY PRACTICALLY ARE SUCKING EACH OTHERS AIR LOL BAHAHAHA. THEY DO COMPLIMENT EACHOTHER SO WELL. DAMN SO MUCH HOTNESS AND BEAUTY IN ONE PIC. 

P.S: LADIES LETS TRY NOT QUOTE EACH OTHERS IMAGES PLEASE

11084732_954141754668510_1927274190_n_zp

CdpoYZGXIAIdy0M_zpslgrkos3x.jpg

Jin Goo: " I am currently watching for the Song Song couple,their scenes are always interesting"

LOL he really love to tease our couple, i would love to see those two reaction after Jingoo said bout that.

DEAR KBS, please give us the PRESS CON video juseyo!!!~~~:blush:

People don't quote images, we don't want the three to get suspended! 

Other than that ship away! I'm laughing like an idiot all by myself and people around me think I have a serious problem. 

Big Boss and Yeppeuni, you made us so happy!

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

People don't quote images, we don't want the three to get suspended! 

Other than that ship away! I'm laughing like an idiot all by myself and people around me think I have a serious problem. 

@joongkyo I second that my other soulmate , so happy and big grinning ear to ear ! :blush:

15 minutes ago, kdm1986 said:

i thinking Jingoo is Song Song couple shipper. ^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA

Please Kindly REMOVE that Instagram post pretty please..

Thanks.. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Yah agreed with ya, Anyway im wondering where could his hand put at the back? I can see Jingoo hand lingering behind Jinwoo

and what bout SJK?:blush:

2 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Yah agreed with ya, Anyway im wondering where could his hand put at the back? I can see Jingoo hand lingering behind Jinwoo

I think his left hand gets autamatically drawn to SHK'd back. Maybe she has some sort of magnet there? Lol

After looking at the photos from today's press conference, wow I'm in awe lol :wub: Seems like 'Descendants of the Sun' also have a special place in his heart, probably because he met his special someone. I love all your theories, and let's keep it going! xD

According to this article: http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4563204, Song Joong-ki was asked about the meaning of "Descendants of the Sun" to him. His reply: It was the best thing that has ever happened in my life. 

Lol he is messing with my mind and I believe that many Song-Song couple shippers would think the same way xD. He's indirectly feeding us with hints but I won't blame him, in fact I love it hahaha <3

6 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

hahahaha! Here we go again with SJK's other hand...how come its always a mystery where it landed....let's scrutinize the pic and come up with some delulu answers :wub:

3 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

After looking at the photos from today's press conference, wow I'm in awe lol :wub: Seems like 'Descendants of the Sun' also have a special place in his heart, probably because he met his special someone. I love all your theories, and let's keep it going! xD

According to this article: http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4563204, Song Joong-ki was asked about the meaning of "Descendants of the Sun" to him. His reply: It was the best thing that has ever happened in my life. 

Lol he is messing with my mind and I believe that many Song-Song couple shippers would think the same way xD. He's indirectly feeding us with hints but I won't blame him, in fact I love it hahaha <3

Aww, but didn't he say anything about Hye Kyo? Why didn't he!!! Lol

7 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Hahahaha you got it fas gal @MiAmour I was going to write that... where did he put his left hand :glasses:

9 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

OMG!!!! The way he answered that question I must say now someone is obviously bewitched!

27 minutes ago, putri gyuu said:

awawaw SJK <3 SHK really look like they are ready to became a parent :w00t::wub: am i too delulu :D

I also had the same impression with you. SJK expression is like a husband who just got confirmation from doctor that his wife is pregrant.... the most wonderful feeling

Yeay for Jin goo & YAI who is also Song Song shippers... Hope there will be anther best friend who will also join this ship...

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

Aww, but didn't he say anything about Hye Kyo? Why didn't he!!! Lol

I just looked at the title but I haven't really looked through the article. I'll keep looking out for more clues (i.e.: articles) but I'm sorry if I've been spamming links lol. So far, based on what I've observed, it seems that Hye-kyo became more open and she just can't stop complimenting Joong-ki. She mentioned things like "even though Joong-ki is young, but he's experienced and I learnt a lot from him", "he is very respectful towards his seniors", etc. 

If we compare the February 22nd press conference and today's, it seems that they are aware of the rumor but decided not to hide it and drop clues here and there. More news portals have reported on the possibility of them dating xD.

Archived