[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, veniceireen said:

i doubt it if they will all confess...considering sjk career now....

but i will always believe....in my heart..  sa akong kasing2...

that they are really dating...

maybe the rumor...about new york dating is really true...

shes just sending us mixed signals.....hahaha..

well hello there "kababayan" :D

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Not really sis....grew up in Manila but I can recognize a dialect if its ours....great to see you in this page!

hehehe...

me either...nice to meet you here..

ah..from cebu sis...

dots addict ka rin (you too).....

11 minutes ago, veniceireen said:

hehehe...

me either...nice to meet you here..

ah..from cebu sis...

dots addict ka rin (you too).....

Yes sis...very much. Actually I am an SHK fan first and foremost, its my first time to watch SJK in a drama and I was really impressed with their chemistry in DOTS. Ever since it was announced that they will star in this series I have been excited and the feeling now is still the same...awwwww...I am in love with them. See you around!

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

KBS is so cruel, the reporters are so cruel! 

Where are the pictures and live streaming that we were promised. KBS, I'm going to send you a super long hate mail since I have to kill time. 

Yes please do so... Please make it sharp hehehe

Sadly, there is no live streaming for the mid-series press conference but so far, there are quite a lot of articles relating to it. I'm also quite puzzled on why the articles kept on using the photos from the premiere press conference on February 22nd :huh:

Anyway, I find this article interesting: http://www.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2016031614490609748. It says that Song Hye-kyo unnie praised Song Joong-ki oppa by saying he's the best male actor. Why do I feel that my heart flutters by that compliment? Something is going on xD.

6 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

Sadly, there is no live streaming for the mid-series press conference but so far, there are quite a lot of articles relating to it. I'm also quite puzzled on why the articles kept on using the photos from the premiere press conference on February 22nd :huh:

Anyway, I find this article interesting: http://www.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2016031614490609748. It says that Song Hye-kyo unnie praised Song Joong-ki oppa by saying he's the best male actor. Why do I feel that my heart flutters by that compliment? Something is going on xD.

What did he say about her!! Any news about that!?

wow, Hye Kyo said he's the best? Isn't that a really big statement in the entertainment industry. Since all actors have such fragile egos nobody ever states the best actor/actress questions.

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

Omg, guys I'm dying!

did you all see the picture on the main thread!? She should just sit on his lap, lol! And his hand, why can we ever see his two hands in pictures when he's with Hye Kyo.

Can somebody share it here so we can drool and spazz forever! I saw it too and boy, they really look cozy and comfortable as compared with the 2nd couple...awwwwwww :wub:

9 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Can somebody share it here so we can drool and spazz forever! I saw it too and boy, they really look cozy and comfortable as compared with the 2nd couple...awwwwwww :wub:

OMO....

Is that close seating or what??? OMO.... yesss... i think they decide to embrace it... can you all see his proud smile??? Can you see her content smile???

Archived