[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

3 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo Yes that's SJK's manager! Omg you really should be awarded for your keen eyes! I didn't even notice that his manager was no longer there. 

IKR!

Suddenly his staff disappears, he's on the phone trying to reach lady love and be her bodyguard. Well, mission almost succeeded - ALMOST!. We got you at the final gate..lol

@razledgoose might be, but doesn't change the fact that SJK will be using her staff :)

• Like 22
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

Wow, they almost made it through without being discovered.  And I bet he's not really on his phone.  He's using his arm to block her more tbh

see?  so obvious 

Funny Dispatch missed this whole thing... 

• Like 21

Guys here's the video from weibo of them walking together with SHK's manager - Chinese netizens are still debating if it's her, we'll soon find out when they arrive in HK and get the HK photos!

PS. the white purse on the lady looks VERY like the hermes white handbag SHK always carries

http://weibo.com/p/2304444c9a53455e1e942f9fe57e888bf7c5c3

Anyone can upload this to youtube? I have no idea how...

• Like 18

Can this couple get any lovelier!?!!?!! First we thought the ninja master was already in a level of her own then both of them spring smth like this on us, waiting to board with each other and SJK being a lovely bf (don't mind my delulu) tgt with their squad protecting ms song :wub: definitely true love right there hee

• Like 16

@melissala he totally saw the fan in those pictures, he even waved using his hand with his other hand. I don't see why you could concentrate of two very separate things - talking on the phone and waving at fans. Unless that phone is just a cover up and the angling is just perfect. They blocked out SHK - perfectly.

• Like 22

That's so cool that SJK went with SHK's staff! It shows how close Song Song couple is and how comfortable he is with them too! 

OMG. I just love the pics of 4 of them surrounding our Beauty so protectively!

• Like 16
9 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Sjk's manager is the young looking guy that's always with him. Btw, how cute is it that they arrived at different times, SHK getting there first, but she waited to board with him?

Oh, so they arrived at different times :D It's okay, I'm just so happy they get in together, that pic is priceless. I feel like we caught them dating, hehe. How sweet of him shielding her from the cameras. I just love them even more, the fact that they were together in the airport already make me so happy! I feel like jumping now, LOL. Love SJK outfit, such a manly BF :D 

• Like 15
8 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Guys here's the video from weibo of them walking together with SHK's manager - Chinese netizens are still debating if it's her, we'll soon find out when they arrive in HK and get the HK photos!

PS. the white purse on the lady looks VERY like the hermes white handbag SHK always carries

http://weibo.com/p/2304444c9a53455e1e942f9fe57e888bf7c5c3

Anyone can upload this to youtube? I have no idea how...

working on it

• Like 17

Hey guys.. apparently the person who took the video that 2cents posted said that the girl is not shk. The video on the escalator.  

It's probably her stylist. So even the photo at the end is not shk. Apparently according to airport staff.. she went in earlier.  Now the question  is - shk staff is with SJK.  Then where is sjk manager that was with him earlier? With SHK? :lol:

Having said that tho.. the girl at check in DOES look like shk.. gah.. I can't tell anymore. . Oh me poor eyes.. I'm going blind from being on the Internet all the time nowadays. 

• Like 14

And .. they will have 3.5 hours on the plane .. Together - :D -  

I wonder when is the exact time SHK joined him .. 

I should have taken leave stayed at home and timed - each photo shared here .. get the layout of Incheon airport .. set-up a white board ..- pinned all the photos ... piece by piece .. 

Aiyo - I am crazy ... :D 

Hmmm - SHK is teasing us .. she can just go in with just her manager but she just can't resist going together with him ... :D

Busted ... so much for playing ninja SHK ... wahahahahha ..

• Like 15
2 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Hey guys.. apparently the person who took the video that 2cents posted said that the girl is not shk. The video on the escalator.  

It's probably her stylist. So even the photo at the end is not shk. Apparently according to airport staff.. she went in earlier.  Now the question  is - shk staff is with SJK.  Then where is sjk manager that was with him earlier? With SHK? :lol:

I just posted a video. He stayed behind and SJK went in by himself

• Like 8
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic