[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Wow – Seriously – A decoy? .. Just to get away from camera? Really? They have time to find someone that look ALMOST like SHK (height and all) and pay her to be a decoy?

Or Coincidently SHK look alike (handbag and all) .. happen to be in there walking closely with SHK manager?

And IF (BIG IF) it’s really a decoy

WOW.. DAEBAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK …

THERE MUST REALLY BE SOMETHING GOING ON .. wahahaha..

I love this ship

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I just don't get it.. it's an official trip for crying out loud.. What's with all this ninja business.  Whether they are dating or not is irrelevant.. why can't 2 co-stars just board a plane together and go on a business trip ? 

This craziness is making me dizzy :huh::huh::huh:

15 hours ago, wendylee2011 said:

Is this her?:)

That's definitely SHK right? Followed by Ms. Park and SJK, are C-Netz saying it's not her? Hmmm, her hair and her height. And there is her manager, why would she go with SJK instead of her. How I wish I can take a look at the fan's phone, I bet she got her pic there :D 

Why would they try so hard to hide the girl if it isn't SHK? and in the video the girl seemed to try her hardest not to be seen as well. If it's the stylist, she wouldn't hide herself that way. Why do they even need a decoy? :huh:

Just using pure common sense!

1. Why would SHK staff not check in with her but rather stick around  to help SJK?

2. Why would SHK's stylist be dressed up in heels?. Have you ever seen staff with celebs, they dress down because they're expected to run around. They know that they aren't there to be caught on camera.

3.Why would SJK, Ellen Park and Male manage encircle random stylist?

If he left his staff and is using hers then they left her alone with no staff for him? That makes no sense.  He has his own staff like you said. And why would her stylist be traveling with him. 

Well, we'll know eventually.  Even if it's not her he's still traveling with her or she's really close by 

Is the airport staff who said she left early even reliable? 

4 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

That's definitely SHK right? Followed by Ms. Park and SJK, are C-Netz saying it's not her? Hmmm, her hair and her height. And there is her manager, why would she go with SJK instead of her. How I wish I can take a look at the fan's phone, I bet she get to her pic her there :D 

I'm sure it's her after watching video. Why a girl not SHK has to go with SJK & her manager ^^. Seem she is protected all side. I'm so happy because they're in the same flight , maybe sit together, right :D. Hope we'll have more pictures of Song Song :w00t:

1 minute ago, melissala said:

If he left his staff and is using hers then they left her alone with no staff for him? That makes no sense.  He has his own staff like you said.

Well, we'll know eventually.  Even if it's not her he's still traveling with her or she's really close by 

Is the airport staff who said she left early even reliable? 

The airport staff member saw him go into the security area, you can even see her in the instagram video where joongki goes in lol. So what she witnessed was before going to the gate. So she was right, SHK probably went through security a lot earlier and was therefore missed. SHK didn't board the plane earlier.

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN BUT PEOPLE, SOME OF YOU JUST AREN'T OBSERVING THINGS PROPERLY. THE BRACELET I'M TALKING ABOUT IS THE ONE IN THIS PICTURE, ON HER LEFT HAND. LIKE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE FROM AIRPORT. THIS IS NOT THE *COUPLE BRACELET* BECAUSE THERE IS NO *COUPLE BRACELET*, WE DEBUNKED THAT THEORY. SO STOP WITH THIS INCESSANT CHATTER ABOUT COUPLE BRACELETS. THEY CAN BE A COUPLE DESPITE NOT HAVING COUPLE BRACELETS.

Does that means they went in the plane first cuz this pic shows Mrs park about to enter the plane. Hehehehe

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Just using pure common sense!

1. Why would SHK staff not check in with her but rather stick around  to help SJK?

2. Why would SHK's stylist be dressed up in heels?. Have you ever seen staff with celebs, they dress down because they're expected to run around. They know that they aren't there to be caught on camera.

3.Why would SJK, Ellen Park and Male manage encircle random stylist?

Do you know how I know you're mad? Lmao!!!

Archived