[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Joong ki your the man if my energy was down here sjk who boosted my energy you are really an amazing man i just watch beauty and the beast and it was great and when i got home i just check the forum and wow here you go again sjk with the sweet words wow thank you sjk for being our energy...thank you all for all the good news 

Anyeong comrades..!! Just got home from a full blast 16hours of tiring work and about to hit the bed when I read the translations from our beloved capable chingus here (you know who you are) and viola!! My eyes just pop out and alive again.....:D

SJKshiiiii you really cannot forget to mention your lovely best partner can't you??:lol: you really give the exact meaning of the quote" behind the success of a man is a woman"...  my heart literally skips a beat when i had read the last line of the translation... the REASSURANCE by being TOGETHER. .. that was a complete subtle CONFESSION for me...what an adorable man you are.. :wub:

Lets continue the party chingus!!! Cheers for now... Good news will be heared sooo sooonn....

Please keep the goodvibes coming my wonderful,smart and beautiful dear shippers... virtual hugs and kisses to all:wub:

Shippers' Paradise

Shipping is a fandom practice that involves imagining relationships between two fictional characters from a show, movie, or book series. Shippers gather in the thread to share their love and passion for the couple, thereby creating a paradise for everyone. It's a place to chill and bond and to discuss observations, developments and updates, especially of juicy news that'll make our day.

When in doubt, refer to the above. Still in doubt, give yourself a break from this thread while the rest of us can continue to float in paradise.   :)

I'm so glad that SJK never fails to 'fight' for his loved one on receiving his awards. He always make it a point to remind people that SHK has a major part in the success of DOTS. Such an awesome partner! :D

@utkim thank you for posting the translation of the acceptance speech. SJK congratulations of winning a Daesang once more. And it was truly nice to see a reunion of the DOTS PD and writers (they won also today. ) It is comforting to see that even a year from broadcast they are still reaping the fruits of their hard work on DOTS! Congratulations! I love how consistent he is always mentioning and giving honor to SHG for her collaborative work in DOTS. Sign of what a good up bringing he had. It would have been fun if she was around too.  Congratulations again SJK! And Dots PD and writers! Good job! 

Spoiler

Can ppl stop being rude and Can we try to ignore certain post please? *begging* and please don't quote the post when we try to ignore them, it hurts reading them:bawling: . Thank you.

@hclover96 thanks:wub:

Really appreciated how JK always stands up for Kyo whenever he feels unfair for her...Thank you :wub:

bNmsep.jpg

@ as labeled

cxTE9T.jpg

E0O9eG.jpg

Baidu

Omo it's as if Kyo heard the commotion and :wub::tongue:

Also- can't tell if Kyo was focusing on the foreground or on the background in those last 2 photos but totally not complaining Kyo, keep doing what you're doing  :lol::lol:

Thank you for the spazz alert, @kyooo929!!

DOTS gang looks so happy I love it! 

*waves to all erstwhile shippers :D

Happily sailing after :wub:

2_zpsp4vbh4cj.jpg

Thank you all for your positive posts and contributions to the thread. My special thanks go the translators who have sacrificed their time and sleep and have worked so hard so that we can all understand and enjoy the closeness, conversation and interaction between the actress and actor that we like. 

I am a man who has experienced ups and downs in life and in love. And while I don't claim to know the exact status of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's relationship, as a man with experience, I can say with confidence that Song Joong Ki is attracted to Song Hye Kyo. He couldn't hide it, or perhaps he does not even try to hide it, although he remains very professional, or try to be so, when working and filming. 

I congratulate Song Joong Ki on receiving the Best Actor award at the 2017 Korean PD Awards. The fact that the PDs chose him reflects not only his acting ability, but his professionalism on set and his personality in real life. As a fan of Song Hye Kyo, I appreciate his acceptance speech which indicates that he always has Song Hye Kyo in mind. When he said "in Korea when the drama is successful, actors are more spotlighted than actresses", he was speaking for many of us. In fairness, both of them equally deserve the award. 

And as I hope to continue to read more posts and contributions, including those with different perspectives, I also have one big favor to ask from all of you. First, please refrain from making comments on or judging anyone's sexuality. It is not appropriate to do so in this thread, and especially in the name of a fan of any other actors or actresses. Second, when you see a post that you deem having bad intention in the thread, please try to ignore it to the extent that you can. I understand your feelings when seeing such a post, but if that post is really created with the bad intention to destroy the thread and we pay attention to them, then somehow the objective of the poster is reached. Your love, your time and your energy are too precious to be dragged down by such a post. So if it is possible, please try to ignore it, please do not quote it and please let it be overshadowed by the more general positive atmosphere that the thread brings.

Thank you again. 

Credit of photo: photo owner

27 minutes ago, twtwb said:

Thank you all for your positive posts and contributions to the thread. My special thanks go the translators who have sacrificed their time and sleep and have worked so hard so that we can all understand and enjoy the closeness, conversation and interaction between the actress and actor that we like. 

I am a man who has experienced ups and downs in life and in love. And while I don't claim to know the exact status of Song Hye Kyo and Song Koong Ki's relationship, as a man with experience, I can say with confidence that Song Joong Ki is attracted to Song Hye Kyo. He couldn't hide it, or perhaps he does not even try to hide it, although he remains very professional, or try to be so, when working and filming. 

I congratulate Song Kong Ki on receiving the Best Actor award at the 2017 Korean PD Awards. The fact that the PDs chose him reflects not only his acting ability, but his professionalism on set and his personality in real life. As a fan of Song Hye Kyo, I appreciate his acceptance speech which indicates that he always has Song Hye Kyo in mind. When he said "in Korea when the drama is successful, actors are more spotlighted than actresses", he was speaking for many of us. In fairness, both of them equally deserve the award. 

And as I hope to continue to read more posts and contributions, including those with different perspectives, I also have one big favor to ask from all of you. First, please refrain from making comments on or judging anyone's sexuality. It is not appropriate to do so in this thread, and especially in the name of a fan of any other actors or actresses. Second, when you see a post that you deem having bad intention in the thread, please try to ignore it to the extent that you can. I understand your feelings when seeing such a post, but if that post is really created with the bad intention to destroy the thread and we pay attention to them, then somehow the objective of the poster is reached. Your love, your time and your energy are too precious to be dragged down by such a post. So if it is possible, please try to ignore it, please do not quote it and let it be overshadowed by the more general positive atmosphere that the thread brings.

Thank you again. 

Credit of photo: photo owner

As a 99% lurker I want to thank you for creating this thread, home of my happy shipper heart @twtwb! And yes, 100% agree with everything you said :wub:

TAKE THAT HATERZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of this I can't move on .. because of her .. I am never gonna leave the ship ... What more you need? The proof is right there .... see SJK face in the crop smaller pic? .... Are you reading 'us' SHK? .... 

I love you SHK ...

I thought of writing another report to Yellow tiger about the ... aishhhh stupid issue .... Anyway I am following sunbae utkim and sunbae TWTWB advise don't feed the troll ....... I guess no report this time

So I was thinking that given that SJK's award is tied to his performance in DOTS, it is only right for him to mention SHK....after all DOTS may not have achieved this phenomenal level of love from audiences if the leads were different actors/actresses. Therefore, professionally, he should share the honour with her, definitely not him alone who carried the show. So I was not surprised when he mentioned her. BUT WAIT - there was more.... he talked about being reassured by being together with her? Ok, I am not a Korean speaker and everything I learn is based on the translations kindly provided by fans, but no reason to assume that the translation is wrong. And if it is true, why is he saying that, it was not necessary as a professional on-screen partner ...and saying it openly too?

Coupled with SHK's IG post, I cannot help but conclude that they are now laying the ground for something more. The actions appear coordinated - his frequent wearing of the watch knowing that it's the talk of shipper town, his coy response to a fan re the watch, his added comment in his speech about being together and SHK's post. They are no longer 'not responding ' to the rumours, they seem to be ever-so- subtly fuelling the rumours. Preparing fans and shippers for something impending. That's my feel.

Or, it is SJK's way of setting the message clear to other men out there who might have misconstrued SHK's W -Korea interview, LOL! Can just imagine YSJ pulling something like that , he probably means this when he added that last comment in his speech - "Hold your horses all u fanboys/fan-men, my ladylove's playfulness may have been lost on some of u, but have no doubts - we are TOGETHER."

Archived