[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does SS read here? Is there any doubt now? So much positive news. It's such a huge message for us shippers... who wait patiently for any news on them. Also a huge 4get u to all the haters & recent negativity  our thread has had. We're indeed sailing smoothly...

On a random note- did SSC send a food truck together for a couple of their co-stars on Defendant?  

All positive no room for negativity please! 

Oh my shipper heart is so happy right now both our captain and his queen REASSURED us that we are still smooth sailing! Even googled reassured it means to take away all the doubts and the fears! Wow such mightly words from our bold and handsome namja! And to share the burden. What is this are you saying your vows its like in sickness and in health or for richer and poorer hehe.... Such a couply thing to say.

He never fails to mention her so consistent with his words and actions. He is such a keeper he his proud of her and he is subtly showing her off to the world.

Fueling it more here comes our queen posting their celebration. Of course theres the two of them posing again separate from the other hahah as if usual protocol. But kyo posting her man's picture not once but thrice choosing the pics with the writers and PD but still Ki is the star. Kyo maybe does not care anymore about the awards, yes it true male actors are more highlighted but im sure she is so proud of Ki who is really so deserving of the award yet humbly always acknowledging her. Ki really transformed in DOTs and definitely he can act or I feel he is not acting but just being himself because his partner is Kyo. Kyo you have your award far greater than any daesang and that is Ki's love.

DOTS team is really the best team their friendship and talents came  together to form this phenomenal drama. And we are all so lucky to witness it all. 

Happy Sailling keep the faith our OTP again reassured us!

@twtwb, thanks as always for saying what needed to be said so eloquently.

Here is the full translation of JK's speech for the PD Award.  Thanks to Ace chingu for the translation and @angieknowsfor her help.  Thanks to my favorite 妹妹 for the original screencap in Korean :)

Hello, this is SJK. I am glad to be here. A lot of thoughts occurred to me while I was watching the Korea Producer Daesang ceremony from my table. I have received a lot of awards thanks to my appearance in DOTS, but this PD award made me the happiest. It is because winning this award means I am acknowledged by PDs. The most important thing is while I enjoyed glorious moments (at other award ceremonies), this is the first award ceremony with our two commanders. That makes me so happy. I really appreciate them. I thank you, KES and KWS, two writers who make Korean hearts flutter with such good scripts.

While listening to the speech by Dong Yup Shin sunbae-nim, I realized mutual praise between cast members and crew members on the set is important ... but I did not practice it. I complained but never gave a compliment to PD Lee, who endured a lot of hardships at the shooting site. Taking advantage of this ceremony, I offer him my praise. (Hahaha) PD Baek Sanghoon, I really appreciate your great help. And I want to deliver my thanks to other cast members on the set and the crew, who supported silently behind the scenes.

Uh ... Is this ceremony going to be aired? My father and mother ... I received the big award again. Hope you congratulate me together ...

And lastly, in Korea when the drama is produced, actors have more spotlight than actresses. To me, this drama was really a big project and the very first drama that I appeared in as soon as I was discharged from the army … such a big project ... I want to share the glory of this award with my partner SHK-ssi, who lessened my burden and being together with me made me feel so reassured.

While watching the ceremony, I listened to really diverse professionals ... many veterans from various fields---directors, writers and staff. And I’ve learned a lot from them as a [still] young actor. I am fortunate to be here. I learned a lot from them. A while ago, the speech by Kim Mun Suk, the radio scriptwriter, touched me so much. She said, "The scripts always vanish into the air.” While watching her tear up … I will try to be an actor who makes writers’ precious scripts come alive.

The restaurant where they celebrated in Kyo's IG post is the same restaurant they went to eat at after the Baeksang Awards last June.

Spoiler

006uogDoly1fdqqkr4fbcj30f00f03zz.jpg

006uogDoly1fdqqin9b3sj30go0b0jtl.jpg

I was looking at this 2 screen shot and my husband asked me -what are you doing?

Me - Comparing SJK nostril 

Hubby - I won't ask why.... woman -I will never understand you

Heeeeeeeeeee yes.. after that nostril gif .... I dig old photos, clip ... trying to detect 'My nostril became bigger I must have like it"

Wahahahhahahhah... I amdoing analysis to see his nostril - ... During the BAA couple award speech..I see his nostril quite big ....I am sure this is NOT because he 'like' it ..... He was dammmm pissed off (because of only one trophy ..... wahahhahahhaha ... so make no mistake girls.... between I-like-it >>> big nostril and I-am-pissed-off >>> big nostril

I-like-it >>> big nostrilFckflL9.jpg

I-am-pissed-off >>> big nostrilwaALPl8.jpg

The thing we do... isk isk isk 

Had I been oblivious of the date or SJK's birthday, I would have assumed that it's his party, basing on the way some photos in the collage were solely focused on HIM. :wub:  Forgive my thoughts, dear shippers. Oooppsss...

Someone's too happy with his win, huh...

Anyways, thank you to our lovely chingus... @angieknows @hclover96 @utkim @Amy Phan @thm55 for all the hardwork on the translations. Re-watching the commentary now with an even bigger smile because of you guys. Thanks heaps!

We are incredibly blessed, shippers! Good vibes all the way!

Sorry, can someone fill me in on this old news. Why was Jk pissed at the Baeksang Awards? 

Am so so so happy with the new news and pictures! Our OTP is in cloud nine in their relationship too! Overflowing! 

Her presence with him is just so reassuring. And he is just happy to have her support all the way! He loves and appreciates her so much! 

Seems like someone (or maybe more than one person :tongue: ) is very fond of strawberry cake

Past appearances:

Kyo birthday

Another one uploaded by her team member/bff, seems like the cake was related to her agency UAA  but I'm not sure what particular celebration it was for, if someone can kindly recall / translate the caption...

A little bit sad to see Kyo's birthday cake post is no longer in her public ig, perhaps she moved it to her private account instead lol...

Regarding SHK post in sharing DOTS celebration photos, I believe it is also one of her subtle way of saying that she is beyond happy and proud for DOTS team and her partner's wins, regardless whoever name was callout by the giving bodies, it doesn't matter to her. Both of them will always be together through thick or thin, happy or sad, good or bad times... Happy to see this kind of rare moment, hope more will come in the future...

Quote from @twtwb, this is what I believe all the way.

"He couldn't hide it, or perhaps he does not even try to hide it, although he remains very professional, or try to be so, when working and filming. "

Quote from@bblee29, this is exactly how a feel! This ship is fuelled by our captains, let's accelerate forward!

"Coupled with SHK's IG post, I cannot help but conclude that they are now laying the ground for something more. The actions appear coordinated - his frequent wearing of the watch knowing that it's the talk of shipper town, his coy response to a fan re the watch, his added comment in his speech about being together and SHK's post. They are no longer 'not responding ' to the rumours, they seem to be ever-so- subtly fuelling the rumours. Preparing fans and shippers for something impending. That's my feel."

Quote from @faithcorvak, Yes, such a happy DOTS Family! Such a legend! There's always a question in my mind: Is JK the luckiest man on earth or is Kyo the most blessed woman in the world? (for them to meet each other and fell in love?) Maybe both of them hit the jackpot! 

"Kyo you have your award far greater than any daesang and that is Ki's love.

DOTS team is really the best team their friendship and talents came  together to form this phenomenal drama. And we are all so lucky to witness it all. "

BTW, when JK put his hand on Kyo somewhere under the waistline, he has already told the world that "she's MINE".......oh! This reminds me again of the MINE scene when KMY has all those MINE flags in her bag. 

I thank our lovely couple for showering us with all these good hints during the drought season.

Waaaah i just woke up and i saw this update of our goodess songsong is the best today is one of our happy days shk is really amazing both of them wow..her caption (Happy Anniversay DOTS,they had a celebration  last night congratulation to you all...Especially to SongSong Couple)...she even mention us what a great day thank shk you lighten our life.                                                                            trans cr to owner

I still spend sometime to rewind the DOTs DVD directors cuts, even some of them didn't understand , but you can feel both of SSC are really comfortable to each other, we are glad Dots brings us lots of good memories and happiness scenes, even kyo didn't  get recognized by the korean industry, but as fans she always be the first in our heart, we will support you forever,thank you all the SSC supporters , hclover, utkim, khxy, twtwb, bambiina, and so many others provide translations, gifs, video, especially kyo your updated IG, so make our shippers go smoothly, hope to see kyo has a great projects or we would hear big news from them soon,have a nice weekends,

1 hour ago, li.michelle0831 said:

I still spend sometime to rewind the DOTs DVD directors cuts, even some of them didn't understand , but you can feel both of SSC are really comfortable to each other, we are glad Dots brings us lots of good memories and happiness scenes, even kyo didn't  get recognized by the korean industry, but as fans she always be the first in our heart, we will support you forever,thank you all the SSC supporters , hclover, utkim, khxy, twtwb, bambiina, and so many others provide translations, gifs, video, especially kyo your updated IG, so make our shippers go smoothly, hope to see kyo has a great projects or we would hear big news from them soon,have a nice weekends,

@li.michelle0831  Hello li.michelle0831,

I could not well understand about this “Kyo didn’t get recognized ……” , could you please explain kindly  what did you mean?

Before you answering me may I tell something what I thought from your word?

Did you mean that she has not enough chances to work in TV, Movies and Commercial world?

If you meant that then I can say like this :

Well, she always choose very carefully her work; only works every 2~3 years. End talking about TV-commercial, she doesn't waste her imago with commercials. She is not a rooky but very stabilized big big star.

You know very well she has turned off some famous and well paid works ; Japan's auto company and Korean’s Apartment. I am sure there is more.

Once it was regarded very successful career to be a endorser of Apartment (maybe still). SHK made a commercial of APT and the company wanted to continue work with her. But she turned it off; After her first work with that company she realized that the commercial fee should be included in the price of APT. you know how crazy expensive it is in Seoul. It’s really crazy. That’s the SHK.

She doesn’t need to get many commercial works to prove that she is the best. She, herself is already best with her works and her humble attitude or philosophy toward people and this world.

For sure she had got countless offers from  not only Korea but all of the Asia after HUUUUUGE success of DOTS. There are enough countries and companies willing to pay for her and there goods.

It’s not difficult a drama or movie couple to see in commercial in Korea, sometimes they made a couple of commercials together . But SHK didn’t and doesn’t, why?

Can you guess it? Money is not her issue. ”Having dignify” as actress, human being is much more important to her.

One newspaper reporter said in a TV Show : “SHK has getting more elegance imago/image as time goes by “  This tells a lot of things about SHK.

Maybe I’ve got wrong with you, then I offer you “my sorry” but I wanted this to say not only you but also to some haters. They sometimes attack that she doesn’t get enough commercials coz she is not enough popular.

Come on people, she’s paid most expensive, literally she gets most. Only she choose her work very particularly.

18 minutes ago, mooischat0 said:

@li.michelle0831  Hello li.michelle0831,

I could not well understand about this “Kyo didn’t get recognized ……” , could you please explain kindly  what did you mean?

Before you answering me may I tell something what I thought from your word?

Did you mean that she has not enough chances to work in TV, Movies and Commercial world?

If you meant that then I can say like this :

Well, she always choose very carefully her work; only works every 2~3 years. End talking about TV-commercial, she doesn't waste her imago with commercials. She is not a rooky but very stabilized big big star.

You know very well she has turned off some famous and well paid works ; Japan's auto company and Korean’s Apartment. I am sure there is more.

Once it was regarded very successful career to be a endorser of Apartment (maybe still). SHK made a commercial of APT and the company wanted to continue work with her. But she turned it off; After her first work with that company she realized that the commercial fee should be included in the price of APT. you know how crazy expensive it is in Seoul. It’s really crazy. That’s the SHK.

She doesn’t need to get many commercial works to prove that she is the best. She, herself is already best with her works and her humble attitude or philosophy toward people and this world.

For sure she had got countless offers from  not only Korea but all of the Asia after HUUUUUGE success of DOTS. There are enough countries and companies willing to pay for her and there goods.

It’s not difficult a drama or movie couple to see in commercial in Korea, sometimes they made a couple of commercials together . But SHK didn’t and doesn’t, why?

Can you guess it? Money is not her issue. ”Having dignify” as actress, human being is much more important to her.

One newspaper reporter said in a TV Show : “SHK has getting more elegance imago/image as time goes by “  This tells a lot of things about SHK.

Maybe I’ve got wrong with you, then I offer you “my sorry” but I wanted this to say not only you but also to some haters. They sometimes attack that she doesn’t get enough commercials coz she is not enough popular.

Come on people, she’s paid most expensive, literally she gets most. Only she choose her work very particularly.

Hi @Mooischat0

I would like to have an input on what I think she meant by saying "Kyo didn't get recognized by the industry".

I think she merely meant that the acting bodies that hold these awards in the K-Ent Industry are unfortunately not recognising her for her talent and hard work as an actress as it is a male dominated industry and South Korea society is still pretty much the same way. Without a doubt her career reflects how much she has achieved after 20 years is a sepctacular feat! She is right there on top of one of the most sought after actresses in SK. 

If you go back to the translation that hclover provided in her post, "And lastly, in Korea when the drama is produced, actors have more spotlight than actresses..."  As you can see Ki knows this hence why he has always recognised her in his speeches. This is just my two cents.

Yup @mooischat0, it simply means Kyo's hard work and talent should have deserved more awards but unfortunately the male dominant SKorean society failed to recognise it. Our righteous JK has done his part to speak for the actresses, esp. for Kyo.:wub:So it was particularly meaningful for them to win the KBSDA together.

Our big day again chingus,

Joong ki mentioned kyo in his speech again and he never fail us. Plus kyo herself posting last night photo on her ig with many of joong ki's photo revealed a lot too. In 4 photo, jk has 3 in it and kyo only 1. 

For joong ki sexuality, kyo already mentioned in her interview that how sanamja he is. So I think we don't need to dig and worry about it. 

For those long fan knew and pointed out to us that how they both are very different from their previous self... I would not emphasis again. I understand the worry and respect individual right of each one here .... hope you all would respect our believe and if you feel disturb, please skip our post and thread. But we always welcome new members to our ship and none of us insisting anyone to believe in us. All people from this thread do is sharing what they know about our otp and spazz. Love u all and thank u all for insightful post... 

Clearer version thanks to PD nim for sharing. Ahhh, now I can be certain that it is puppy indeed, and do I saw nurse ha too? Really love the happy vibe in this photo cause they kinda do free / funny pose :)

Now i can see uri yippunie bright and  clear :tongue:

And here is me hoping to see two candles lit for next year too :)

On 08/03/2017 at 1:13 AM, coffeedizzy said:

Kyo's friend/makeup artist posted this on her IG a few hours ago...random throwback? Hint to something? At this point who even knows lol

For @coffeedizzy @Eppy @cyndik8 who asked about this throwback picture on IG on 7 Mar by Kyo's Friend/ make-up artist. 

This was an DOTS cast interview of Ki, Kyo, KJW, JG n Onew in HK with Entertainment Weekly ... start at 34:07. The interview took place right after the first press conference on February 22nd. (The drama aired on Feb. 24th.) It's implied in the clip that interview took place before the drama aired because Jin Goo prematurely thanked the fans for the high ratings for the first 2 episodes. Of the joke that got that laugh specifically ...

The Songs actually laughed and bowed down at the same time when Jingoo joked about the ratings. For the "sorry or confess" part, Ki only gave a grin and then bent back to laugh. 

So more precisely, this IG pic refers to an interview with the question put to Kyo about her perspective on the famous question by YSJ to KMY, something like, if it was her in that situation, WOULD SHE WANT HIM TO CONFESS?

And Kyo's immediate answer was: CONFESS! I don't have time (or I am running out of time). (Watch 36:46 for exact words)

In fact, in following the videos closely during that period, I remember comparing edited versions of this interview where Ki's laugh was evident then edited out, leaving only a half view of what Ki was doing when Kyo said that. I thought it might have been to hide his immediate reaction to her answer. 

So, for me, this IG post by this close friend of Kyo reminds me of the question posed to Kyo and Ki's laughing spontaneously. Kyo was talking about wanting "her guy" to confess, with Ki right next to her! 

On top of that, if the more seasoned shippers can back up what I recall, the C-fans then actually picked up a very telling detail in this interview: the two were looking professional and detached but actually playing FOOTSIE! 

Thanks to @angieknows for tracing the video of the interview and pointing out the very joke that got the laugh!

Archived