[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Kyo's IG update with Caption "Bestie's babies" (rough translation from IG). The pregnant friend from her fanmeeting has given birth :)

Can't wait for the day when she'll be posting pics of her own babies with hashtag #songsongbabies :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought shippers can help them with a check list:

handsome Groom- check

Beautiful Bride- check

Cute Ring boys - check check check

flower girl - check

bestmen- check check check check check check check 

bridemaids- check check check check check check

Bodyguards- check (shared)

make up- check 

stylists - check (shared)

flowers decoration - checked (shared)

candles decor - checked (shared)

drinks - check (shared)

venue -check, any where would do . Shippers aren't very picky...

------- gosh... Kyo's latest pic: she's totally feeding materials to shippers... matching sweatshirts and poses.... my heart is skipping beats

Ki and Kyo,  

Appeal from the Heart 

I have a request from the heart. Please please don't mess with our minds. If you are not dating, please just say so. Please dont ask the  journalist if u are just a noona.. Just say - they are like siblings to me. I am their noona. Full stop. Please also do not send stuff that match each other like candles..what's thaat???. Dont you  have pity on your fans? Don't you know you are song song couple? You tagged yourselves songsongcouple- what's that all about????!! Seriously, Im begging right now. If you are not together , leave each other alone. Dont give cryptic clues. like that freaking watch. You are supremely sensitive to fans and  you KNOW we are all spazzing ..do you HAVE to wear it , and pose with it? Hide it behind your back for God's sake ! And Ki, what the heck was that "treasured watch" all about huh???? You guys are NOT HELPING!!!! How are we going to NOT think that you are dating, lovers, marrying and planning a huge families of gorgeous kids, if you keep doing that???  

And please help. I have a life before you ..now all I do is check what the two of you are doing, what Kyo uploads on her IG. and the reason it's sending us to SSC hurricane is that we know you do it WHILE knowing we ship the 2 of you. 

And PD. that directors' cut was insane. Why not just retitle it - BTS of "How ki and kyo fell in love" huh???? I have good male friends but if i touch one of them while laughing you know its cause i most likely like the guy. So much touching SO MUCH teasing. 

And ki and kyo..again with that oppa vibe at shows ,again with that  mentioning Kyo. Eh, you got nothing else to say izzit. FOrgot your own career and always want to champion her? You act like you have nothing to lose by annoying the award bodies - STOP protecting her already if you want us to think that you are gay , or single and dating someone else, or whatever. Only the most devoted husbands will do that . So STOPPP ITTTTTTT

PLEASE JUST STOP. If you are not dating, please announce now. Dont keep coming up with stuff like that and then tell us oh you are just friends. I seriously will fall dead.  My ahjumma heart cannot take it. 

Thank you for listening to me rant :) I know they are together..hehehe

:flushed: The thread has been eerily quiet for a while now. @SSK1 I seriously am confused if you are really fed up with the subtle hints from SSC and the people around them yet they still don't make things clear if they are dating or not or that you are doing some kind of reverse psychology. Hahahaha. Sorry no offense intended chingu. I just really am confused. 

We've all been missing our couple so much since there hasn't been so much updates recently but I am still waiting for the good news to come hopefully soon. Maybe after a certain movie premier??? Hwaiting shippers!!! Good things comes to those who wait. Hope we'll stay in this ship until it reached its rightful destination. :glasses:

11 minutes ago, louiseeee1114 said:

:flushed: The thread has been eerily quiet for a while now. @SSK1 I seriously am confused if you are really fed up with the subtle hints from SSC and the people around them yet they still don't make things clear if they are dating or not or that you are doing some kind of reverse psychology. Hahahaha. Sorry no offense intended chingu. I just really am confused. 

We've all been missing our couple so much since there hasn't been so much updates recently but I am still waiting for the good news to come hopefully soon. Maybe after a certain movie premier??? Hwaiting shippers!!! Good things comes to those who wait. Hope we'll stay in this ship until it reached its rightful destination. :glasses:

im being sarcastic @louiseee1114 - even with them being their own captains of this ship there are still doubters out th ere - so im begging them to end it if really they are not together because there's just SO MUCH EVIDENCE that they are! And when it's quiet, they DO STUFF that make us spazz even more! Like that pix wiht the baby..so yes i think they are definitely together but i wish they would just marry quickly and not tease us! 

10 minutes ago, SSK1 said:

im being sarcastic @louiseee1114 - even with them being their own captains of this ship there are still doubters out th ere - so im begging them to end it if really they are not together because there's just SO MUCH EVIDENCE that they are! And when it's quiet, they DO STUFF that make us spazz even more! Like that pix wiht the baby..so yes i think they are definitely together but i wish they would just marry quickly and not tease us! 

Totally agree!! They'll come clean at the right time. They won't deny it but they don't confirm it either which makes us shippers go crazy in a good way. Hayyyyy... wish their DDay would finally come soon. Hopefully sometime this year after the premier. 

Hey guys! Newbie here but been silently following this topic for a while now :tongue: I just love this forum! A MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who posted tidbits and info here! It has strengthened my belief in SSC. 

I have to admit that SJK isn't the most matching person looks-wise for SHK from all the thousands of contenders but personality-wise I feel like he's a pretty amazing match! His mature persona makes up for their age gap and I feel like he makes SHK behave a bit like a school-girl, if I may say so, lol.

Also, just going out on a delusional limb here, but do you guys think the reason for the lack of new projects on SHK's side is because she's preparing for her wedding?:D:wub:

P.S. Let's be more tolerant or atleast less rude to any haters in the future, shall we? We gotta show some class as SSC's shippers, right? I mean, SSC is one of the classiest celebrities in the industry, so let's show them we are too! 

Cheerio!

@cherlock, why do I think all the way that JK and HK match so perfectly from their height, personality, expression to facial features.....and the like? Some even think they're long lost twins.

@lovesong23, do enjoy the dvds. I do not own them but thx to many chingus who uploaded them on IG, my curiousity is satisfied. Pay attention to their hugs, smiling eyes or even the way JK kissed Kyo(Omo, they become JK & HK but not YSJ. & KMY in my eyes anymore). I told some IG friends the reason why we are all turned on by their kisses (sorry, the byuntae mode is on), it was not only bcos of their lips but also bcos of JK's hands. The movement of his thumb and fingers and the way he caressed her face, hair, neck, arm and back..... in the most gentle way made the whole scene so natural. These little gestures made a big difference from the kissing scene of other dramas when the "lovers" just have their lips locked but their arms and hands are sort of stagnant. 

54 minutes ago, coffeedizzy said:

think it's backdated from the premiere he attended a few days ago, he took off his jacket

Haha I stand corrected. Thanks chingu! :D  The post even said it was taken last 03.20

They do have similar looking signatures haha!

@Karina Wong Kar Sinn lol, I do see your point of view but I meant in a commonly expected vision of a couple ppl usually have, especially when you pair someone to a classy A-list celebrity like Kyo. You know, the guy is usually taller and broader and has a mature, older look like Song Seung Heon for example. BUT, I am sooooo not complaining here cuz I'm ALL for the SongSongCouple!!! Never shipped a couple this hard before!

IMO, they are a perfect match @cherlock. Around 7 inches different. Just perfect for kissing while standing, and all other activities vertical and horizontal. Looks, even my 70 year old mum said very matching  (ngam in Malaysian / Singapore hokkien). 

The only difference I feel  is designer clothing.  The rest perfect ngam. 

Archived