[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Wishing a belated happy anniversary to Descendants of the sun!

The fervor is showing no signs of abating anytime soon and deservedly so. The project was a huge gamble for a lot of people and the faith has paid off so handsomely only because they were willing to go several extra miles just to bring forth their best possible efforts to the audience. Hats off to their sincerity, dedication and love of the craft.

And more than anything else, the show gave us SongSongCouple, who made us believe in magic, who renewed our faith in perfect timings, who assured us that the only obligation love has is to fulfill itself with God's grace. Despite the trials and tribulations of the world, the reason why love still makes the world go round, why stories and movies and lives and thoughts revolve around this virtue is because it can strike so deep into hearts, leave one helpless yet strong, sane yet crazy, vulnerable yet daring in the face of dragons and demons... leave one so much better, so much worse, so much the same and yet so changed, it's the closest experience of the divine.

I love love stories. I love even more those love stories that inspire and bring together an entire globe to cheer it on. It is such a pleasure to witness the blessings SS union has received, such a comfort to know that since the beginning of this journey good vibes have been keeping them company, such a privilege to witness two fine human beings writing a fantastic chapter of life with dignity and finesse. The longevity of this thread, the comradeship of the jolly good people here, the plain ol' egging on they are receiving on the global front stand as testaments to the fact that SS will endure. They will go down in history as a couple that serve as a beacon for all those who dared to loved. I bow to their strength, to their willingness to persist despite scars and hurts, to believe even when it's not easy, to carry on with impeccable faith in themselves and in each other. I bow to them for their generosity in sharing the good vibes with the world and setting a heavenly example through the way they live, laugh and love. May the heavens bless and keep them forever. 

Ah geez....

feels emotions michelle trachtenberg harriet the spy im not gonna cry GIF

Okay, umm....

HULU tv hulu relax breathe GIF

In the spirit of good will and good times, I have a few honorable mentions.

Oh darling, thou dost have a 'watch' over my heart: I admit it. I wasn't very, very excited at the recurring appearance of a certain accessory because it might've been 1) A brand he always wanted to own and could only now afford to. 2) A sentimental gift from parents on an equally sentimental occasion. 3) A congratulatory gift to himself. When people started noticing it just about everywhere, those where the most obvious reasons coming to mind... until Kyo wore one herself DESPITE knowing full well that the brand was currently associated with the guy she was being shipped with. And no, she wasn't caught wearing it in a paparazzi shot while dining or shopping somewhere on a private, casual trip. This was an official, public event where everything from top to toe was well thought of and styled accordingly. Fully realizing the hysteria it would generate, she chose to once again be willingly linked with the man who, coincidentally, has to go the extra mile and explain that not only is the watch his own (which is the concise answer for the fan's question) but also that it's a much, much treasured one too.

Cheeky paybacks: Of course, I'll be trusting the translations provided by various sources since I myself cannot understand Korean, but I did find it weird that when asked during KBS couple awards to state what quality he liked in Kyo, Ki said that while the whole of Asia knows how beautiful she is, they should also know that she is very calculating and always willing to treat the staff and crew to a meal. It's not like Ki to be so random about a topic he has bonafide expertise in. The boy can list her merits and sing her praises like nobody's business. So why would he say something so... unique? I don't know the answer but Kyo definitely knows how to match wit for wit. On a similarly public-oriented platform, she mentions her sweet friends in the same breath as saying she does not believe guys and gals can be friends. Sweet friends being her kid brother and the man she is shipped with. And while the crowds reeled at that, she gave Ki the perfect answer to his KBS jibe. You wanted a noona to treat you to yummy meals? You've got her sonny boy.

She put the ball back in his court in one fell swoop with such elegance that even Ki, for all his brains, might not have seen it coming. I bet he was smirking while reading the article, proud of having been cornered by such a worthy fencing partner. He is testing waters with her and she is more than capable of outdoing him in that regard. They don't call her a Goddess for nothing, after all.

Kyo's self-proclaimed Champion: It surely is the mark of a razor sharp mind to be able to insult without insulting, irrespective of the rights and wrongs of it. Since Ki is way too well-bred to indulge in it, when he is pushed and compelled to give someone a piece of his mind, the effect is doubly pronounced.

While Kyo has been not only ruling the industry but also has been actively working towards changing the general perceptions about heroines and women at large, it is also gratifying to see Ki addressing the issue. He has always been offended on Kyo's behalf and making it known rather eloquently. It's not easy to bash the award giving committee in your acceptance speech, but Ki does it so... um... subtly.

Image result for crazy stupid love slap gif

I guess this is where the wise men say it's better to deserve something and not get it than the other way round. Keep up the stupendous work Kyo. And chukake to you Joong Ki!

About last night:

Me 1: Ah, she's updated. Thank you Lord!

Me 2: Ah, she's updated. Finally! But, whoa, hold on... Is that.....?

Me 1: So sweet of her. Those are the pics from their celebration of-

Me 2: YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! IT'S JOONG KI EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

Me 1: Hold your horses, girl! Yes, he's there. And so are a bunch of the cast and crew.

Me 2: But he's in three of the four pics!

Me 1: Happenstance.

Me 2: Center stage focus!

Me 1: Coincidence.

Me 2: There isn't even a selfie of her own pasted in that collage!

Me 1: Do you even have a point? Yes, I am happy that Ki's all over that collage but it can't be intentional. Look there, she must've been trying to get the Director and Writer in those snaps.

Me 2: But-

Me 1: Those must be the only clear profile snaps she could fit in there. Ki could've just been in the middle.

Me 1: It's a DOTS victory. Let's focus on that for a while now, shall we?

Me 1: No sense in flying off the handle here.

Me 1: BUT WHAT?

Me 2: Kyo would know, wouldn't she, that all her fans are gonna do is take one look at all the Ki pics she's posted and go squealing? She's a sharp one, after all.

Me 1: Umm yeah, I guess. I mean now that you've mentioned it, it's all way too obvious.

Me 2: Between the watch and the noona thing and the hashtags every which where, don't you think she'd be extra careful not to add even a bit to the fire?

Me 1: Yeah..... unless....

Me 2: Uh-huh.

Both of me goes hi-fiving y'all!!!!!!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahaha.... yeah! Just when the pages of this thread was slower a few days ago... VIOLA!

PD awards speech of Ki and Kyo's IG post sealed it..

UTKIM , Bambiina, TWTWB, Hcloer96 and Nianderson came out from delurking.. (it is so fun reading their posts)... yeah

Next stop probably is the BI premier... excited!

It is not gonna stop yo! Snoops it out blah... hahaha!

@nianderson really appreciate your two cents. I always find myself taking a very deep breath whenever I see your name and prior to reading your words since I know I will need to read again and again to understand your high language and unique insights. And your inner monologue? Love them to bits! :)

Hi guys

I have not commented  for a while..simply because its such a non issue whether they are together - meh, of course they are together. What was the point of the BTS by the way.was there only Joong Ki flirting with Kyo? And they are so attracted to each other you would not believe. they match each other point by point. She really is herself with him. And him with  her. 

And the white flowers sent to him..aww so sweet. And why no name? So suspiscious. Like she thinks we are not going to pick it out huh...

Oh god just get married palli palli...what do you need. ring dress shoes house? We can come and help you shop!! 

Lol God bless Running Man. Im going to watch now just because they show the signatures of them. Im sure LKS's daddy is SSC shipper too :wink: just didnt want to make it too obvious so he just had to mention SJK.

And by the way, he must have known well that this PD awards wont be aired. Just need an excuse to mention his beloved eh?

~ Anyone who's seen us, knows whats going on between us 
It doesn't take a genius to read between the lines 

And its not just wishful thinking or only me whos dreaming
I know what these are symptoms of .... we could be in love ~

Credit to the owner :wub:

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

I think apart from complexion, they don't look alike. Esp. JK's eyes are mesmerising~~(My bias!:wink:)

https://youtu.be/VN0IbWzP2dA

https://youtu.be/sb50LbdEH64?list=RDVN0IbWzP2dA

https://youtu.be/CeCgsTacu50

1 hour ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

I think apart from complexion, they don't look alike. Esp. JK's eyes are mesmerising~~(My bias!:wink:)

https://youtu.be/VN0IbWzP2dA

https://youtu.be/sb50LbdEH64?list=RDVN0IbWzP2dA

https://youtu.be/CeCgsTacu50

Yeah completely agree with you Karina... They may have the same complexion dats it... Nothing more... Song Joong Ki is unique... And no other like him... (Crazzy fan speaking) :blush:

Archived